Recovering policeman
Reaction score
maximus' fridge;

giphy.gif

maximus otter

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
LSS, I said exactly the right thing to the right person and all will be well. :cool:

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I am so thankful I didn't have a crash early this morning and that my brakes were checked yesterday when I had the car serviced.
I was in the left lane going the speed limit and when we got almost to a childcare centre a woman in the next lane suddenly cut in front of me then stopped. Luckily the brakes worked and nothing was coming in that lane so I was able to swerve and go past.
I looked in the rear mirror after I was past and she went into the centre.
I said to my daughter maybe the child had kept her awake

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
I went to the doctor's today .. all things they could have been worried about are cool except I've got too large red blood vessels .. she's booked me in to a test where electrical pulses are going to be fired into my feet to sus out what's going on there (I'm not in pain) then an X Ray on my left foot because I might have some bone thing going on. Progress.

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
I went to the doctor's today .. all things they could have been worried about are cool except I've got too large red blood vessels .. she's booked me in to a test where electrical pulses are going to be fired into my feet to sus out what's going on there (I'm not in pain) then an X Ray on my left foot because I might have some bone thing going on. Progress.
I hope it gets sorted quickly for you

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I went to the doctor's today .. all things they could have been worried about are cool except I've got too large red blood vessels ..
Isn't that a good thing? Better than thin ones.

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
That's the boy. I don't remember bashing it though.
So, metatarsal injury? I reckon that means you'll be selected for England's next World Cup squad. Sorted! Especially as being an England footballer pays well, and you don't need to be any good (the last couple of tournaments excepted, of course, when it looks like England's soccerball players have actually learnt how to, er, play).

More seriously, Swifty, good luck with everything. Feet come in handy... er, does that actually make sense?

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
You
I'd wear that. :chuckle:

I love Crocs and wear them every day. I own loads of pairs and even have a lucky miniature Croc on my car rearview mirror.
They're no good for cycling though.
Can get platform crocs too

22900527_1.png

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
You

Can get platform crocs too

View attachment 47331
Did an urgent Google for platform crocs and found a huge range, including Kim Kardashian's KFC Platform Crocs which in the thumbnail looked like something a dog had crapped on.

Edit - as you may imagine, this has given me an idea. :chuckle:

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I got rid of a small sharp sliver of tooth which must’ve been left in my gums when I had a rear molar extracted in April. I only noticed it in the last several weeks when it emerged from the side of my gum & was scratching my tongue where it made contact - really annoying so good to get rid of. It’s taken 6 months to work it’s way out.

Also the taste weirdness I’ve experienced since the extraction seems to have backed off somewhat - I don’t notice it so much. Makes me think that it’s probably down to nerve damage from the graunching.

So a double unwhinge.

Kryptonite

Vague Apparition
Reaction score
I washed the ribbon thing that my work badge is attached to last night (is that a lanyard?).

Washed it in some lukewarm water and a drop of fabric conditioner. All day at work, I've had the lovely smell of fresh laundry drifting up every time I move.

It's a little thing, but it made my day a little more pleasant!