The Unwhinge Thread

feinman

Only human skeptics will be probed..
Reaction score

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Seriously that had to hurt!
It honestly wasn't that bad. Got a bit tender up by my temples but it felt weird more than anything, because it makes your skull vibrate a bit lol

Yup! Younger for writing and elder for bindrunes! They will be included at some point, I have that Galdrabók and another book on bindrunes specifically, I love coming up with different designs :)

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I am very tempted to break my tattoo duck by getting a Vegvísir, but am unsure whether it should be on my chest or between the shoulder blades. Given your knowledge of Nordic tattoos, what do you reckon?
It's all a matter of taste, really, can't go wrong with the chest though. My Vegvísir will be going on the back of my head and tying into the dragons design

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I got a cheque from HMRC yesterday! Reading Martins Money Tips a while ago alerted me to the fact that I may have paid tax on my PPI refund that I shouldn't have paid.

My bank were really helpful and sent me a letter stating how much tax was paid on the refund. It was nearly 50% below 20% but i wasn't complaining.

Today they have sent me a letter stating that I may be due more and he will look into it.

If I didn't have to cash the cheque I'd like to frame it.