• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Walking Dead

Just seen ep 10.1 so far, almost experimental in its edit, but it remains to be seen if it does anything truly different with the remains to be seen.

Hmmm...old Russian space debris crashing to Earth.
Could it be a Death Czar?

giphy.gif

maximus otter

Just watched ep 10.2 - it's not bad, but my goodness the Whisperers are pretentious bastards.

Are we allowed to discuss what we watched or is that considered spoiling?

Are we allowed to discuss what we watched or is that considered spoiling?

If you think you're going to reveal too much (so to speak) because different territories see episodes on different days, then you can hide your comment in "Spoiler" tags. Just click the three dots above, click Spoiler, then add your message between the tags. Hope that helps!

It had to happen, they played The Zombies on TWD! And kudos for not playing the obvious tune, either, must have just played Odessey and Oracle and heard the first track, then thought, yeah, that'll do. Wonder what they would have said if anyone asked the name of the band, though, given how averse they are to the Z word on the show.

Anyway, they were all cracking up this week, timely I suppose because mental health is in the news. Negan remains a pretty together guy, of course.

It had to happen, they played The Zombies on TWD! And kudos for not playing the obvious tune, either, must have just played Odessey and Oracle and heard the first track, then thought, yeah, that'll do. Wonder what they would have said if anyone asked the name of the band, though, given how averse they are to the Z word on the show.

Anyway, they were all cracking up this week, timely I suppose because mental health is in the news. Negan remains a pretty together guy, of course.

Not so sure it would take much to change Negan back to his old self. Let's just hope he and Alpha never get together. :D

Might happen, in light of this week's episode! The communities are imploding. How much of this is social commentary is debatable. Post-apocalypse apocalypse?

Someone has fun writing Eugene's dialogue, don't they?

Not so sure it would take much to change Negan back to his old self. Let's just hope he and Alpha never get together. :D

Looks like you were onto something! Kneel before Zod Alpha!

Also, nice that Eugene got his penpal. There's someone out there for everyone, Eugene! *

*There isn't really.

Looks like you were onto something! Kneel before Zod Alpha!

Also, nice that Eugene got his penpal. There's someone out there for everyone, Eugene! *

*There isn't really.

I wish I had been wrong about, Negan. Not that I necessarily believed he could be a good person but, he was so twisted in the way he dealt with people under him. To be honest, I'm a little scared about what's going to go on next now that they are together. lol

Marriages made in Hell could spice things up, dramatically speaking. Still can't see Negan putting on the skin masks, though!

I dunno. It;s getting on my nerves a bit.
35 minutes a week with inane paddy power adverts every few minutes.
Reckon Negan's going to off the "Jolly Green Giant" (Beta) next episode.

I dunno. It;s getting on my nerves a bit.
35 minutes a week with inane paddy power adverts every few minutes.
Reckon Negan's going to off the "Jolly Green Giant" (Beta) next episode.

It's 46 minutes on Amazon Prime and no ads! It does seem to be chasing its tail, but I live in hope that it's leading up to something (apart from Lauren Cohan returning).

It's 46 minutes on Amazon Prime and no ads! It does seem to be chasing its tail, but I live in hope that it's leading up to something (apart from Lauren Cohan returning).

It's been so long that I can't remember where she went when she left. I don't mean her, I mean her character. lol

OK, well played, TWD, I did not see that twist coming. Good writing, I suppose.

And now Thora Birch has a paying job again, which is nice. Though a society based around sandwiches is not something I would find much fault with, Mr Whisperer.

Well, we've reached the mid-season finale already.
An appropriate cliff-hanger to leave us wanting more and my! Hasn't Gabe grow a pair since he first appeared?

Gabriel's always been dangerously close to off his rocker territory, I thought if that guy's in peril from anyone, it's Gabriel. He went Old Testament on his ass.

Anyway, I was enjoying it until Carol started chasing Lydia, it was flippin' obvious she was leading the group somewhere bad. And so it was.

Gabriel's always been dangerously close to off his rocker territory, I thought if that guy's in peril from anyone, it's Gabriel. He went Old Testament on his ass.

Anyway, I was enjoying it until Carol started chasing Lydia, it was flippin' obvious she was leading the group somewhere bad. And so it was.

Agreed.

Is there any indication though that it is working its way towards some sort of conclusion?

Back