• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Warp Drive

ramonmercado

CyberPunk
The Warp Drive
Gregory Mone

What: A spacecraft that travels at faster-than-light speeds by distorting, or “warping,” the fabric of spacetime. Instead of trying to move through space, the warp drive moves space itself. The ship sits inside a bubble of spacetime bound by a negative energy field that races across the cosmos.

Why: Chemical and nuclear propulsion, solar sails and ion thrusters all are too slow to reach the nearest star systems within a human life span. At faster-than-light speed (more than 186,000 miles per second), a warp-drive ship would travel 4.5 light-years to Alpha Centauri, the closest sun to our own, in about four years.

Who: This warp-bubble model is based on thought experiments conducted by theoretical physicist Miguel Alcubierre of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, theoretical physicist Chris Van Den Broeck of Cardiff University in Wales and, most recently, by mathematician José Natário of the Higher Institute of Technology in Lisbon, Portugal.

Where: For now, warp drive exists only in science fiction.

When: Figure on some point between the distant future and never. Theoretical research continues to advance, but there’s no launch date in sight.

How To Pilot a Warp Ship:

Fuel Up: Start beyond Earth’s immediate gravitational pull. Convert matter into negative energy (particles with negative mass that are repelled by gravity rather than attracted to it).
Curve Spacetime: Emit pulses of negative energy to curve spacetime. Form a sphere around the ship with the energy, insulating passengers in their own private spacetime bubble.
Drop Out: The bubble warps spacetime so drastically that it actually slips out of the visible universe. Only a narrow tube of negative energy keeps it tied to our world.
Expand Space: Now that the craft is protected in its spacetime bubble, the real work can begin: Expand space behind the bubble at faster-than-light speed, and shrink the space in front.

The Warp Drive To-Do List
A few not-so-minor challenges you’ll need to tackle before takeoff
Discover Negative Energy: There are no known particles with negative mass. The closest scientists have come is a phenomenon called the Casimir effect, wherein empty space between two conducting plates behaves as if it contains negative energy.
Devise a Way To Manipulate It: Even if scientists could transform matter into negative energy, they would still have to find a way to focus it and create an infinitesimally thin, yet extraordinarily stable, bubble of the stuff around the spaceship.
Harness Dark Energy: In recent years, cosmologists have been studying a mysterious force called dark energy that they think is accelerating the expansion of the universe. If scientists could generate it at the back of the bubble, it might move, or expand, space.
Build Bubble Brakes: Because the spacetime carrying the ship would be completely cut off from the outside of the bubble, there would be no way to send a signal to turn off the warp drive. The signal would never get there, and the ship would never stop.
FAQs
Illuminating the far side of light speed
Is it even possible to outrun light? You can’t move through space faster than the speed of light. But it is possible for space itself to expand faster than light, because it’s not moving relative to anything, at least not that we know of. Cosmologists believe that the entire cosmos expanded faster than the speed of light in the first moments after the big bang.
What would it be like in the bubble? The area inside the bubble of negative energy would be isolated—a kind of pocket universe—so passengers wouldn’t experience any ill effects from the acceleration. The ship would actually be at rest in its local space, like a pedestrian carried along on a moving sidewalk.
Would warping space be risky? It could produce the luminous equivalent of a sonic boom, a shock wave with infinite energy. And yes, that would be bad. Or, since the bubble would be connected to normal space by only a tenuous tube of energy, it could pinch off into a new universe, trapping travelers forever. Better pick your crewmates wisely.
Could I return before I left? Although time inside the bubble would tick at the same rate as on Earth, the bubble itself could get back before you left. That’s because the passage of time is relative; it depends on the observer’s velocity. As a general rule, if you can beat light, you can beat time.

popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/d1e527098dcda010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
Link is dead. The full article (text fully quoted above; but with illustrations) can be accessed at the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/2006061...d1e527098dcda010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this theory that whatever we can dream of, we can make into reality. Check out the other thread on cloaking technology. Warp drives, cloaking technology, force fields, matter transportation - it's all coming true. 8)

ok. i'm not pushy. i wont demand that i be captain of the starship; i'll settle for science officer.

fair enough...I'll be the captain :D , but I don't want to be a modern PC type captain - more like Kirk. Guns/weapons and the belief that I am right no matter what I do...even if I cheat! Yay!

Arthur C Clarke used a warp drive in one of his books, but calling it a SHARP drive after the real-life scientists who came up with the theory. More about this here:

alternativescience.com/sharp_drive.htm
Link is dead. No archived version found.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they invent some sort of decent interstellar travel mechanism within my lifetime, I'd love to be able to explore the Universe, see other life and visit the ruins of ancient civilisations. The other major scientific breakthrough I'd love to see (soon) would be a Strong AI...

thers always the time drive
that is if you remove yourself from time

speed=distance

simple.. ;)

The question isn't really the theoretical physics, but the practical physics and engineering/tech side of things. Where do you get the energy, how do you store and direct it etc What materials will need to be invented to harness said power. But, I hope for some breakthrough within my life too...We come in peace, shoot to kill....

GadaffiDuck said:
The question isn't really the theoretical physics, but the practical physics and engineering/tech side of things. Where do you get the energy, how do you store and direct it etc What materials will need to be invented to harness said power. But, I hope for some breakthrough within my life too...We come in peace, shoot to kill....

But surely Human_84 can sort us out with all that stuff. Maybe he can be Scotty to your Kirk?

I want to be Bones, my lack of medical training should in no way damage my application (after all, I only have to point torches at people and they get better) but purely for the melodrama of it all. And shouting, "Jim!" all the time. In the words of Eddie Izzard, "Damn it Jim, can't you see this boys got the lurgy?"

Ringo_ said:
I want to be Bones, my lack of medical training should in no way damage my application (after all, I only have to point torches at people and they get better) but purely for the melodrama of it all. And shouting, "Jim!" all the time. In the words of Eddie Izzard, "Damn it Jim, can't you see this boys got the lurgy?"
Actually in TOS it was a cruet set not torches.

I forsee the United Federation of Planets. Sadly it will be a unision of all rational life forms against the humans who will be exporting mc donalds, coca cola and religion to the universe.

AMPHIARAUS said:

Actually in TOS it was a cruet set not torches.

How odd. I'm just sitting watching the episode with the 'salt vampire' that the space age cruet set was originally designed for. :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708469/

George Takei (Lieutenant Sulu), explains the cruet set on the introduction to the video. I hadn't heard about it before.

GadaffiDuck said:
Last of the species. Kill it Jim. Oooo..very Vulcan.
I seem to remember that episode making quite an impression on me, when I was a kid.

Yup, me too. :shock:
Hell, I think S.T. probably affected most of my life due to parents allowing me to watch it so young. No blame, quite happy thank you very much.

We have moved on to using Van den Broeck-type warp drive in Orion's Arm; here is an image of a ship using this system
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1083/halodrive7wm.jpg

This model was made by one of our best graphic artists, Juan Ochoa; and I have imported it into Celestia.

The Halo drive ship uses a cloud of tiny Van Den Broeck warps, gravomagnetically coupled to the ship via those large masses at the front end. Because the ship doesn't enter the warps itself, it doesn't need to be miniaturised; instead it is dragged along behind the warp bubbles in real space, at a speed slower than light but ridiculously close to c.

Human 84 is not the only person building spaceships...

Nice. But how does the ship survive the stress and the fact that while tethered, it is still in normal space?

The ship is effectively in freefall towards the cloud (the 'Halo') of warp bubbles, which are travelling in front of it; the only stress is caused by tidal effects, if I understand the 'theory' correctly.

In some ways it is reminiscent of a very old idea; Cyrano de Bergerac went to the Moon drawn by bottles of dew.
The Halo drive uses a similar principle- your Halo Drive ship is being dragged along by something that is going the way you want to go...

Researchers follow the Enterprise and look into warp speed
James Randerson, science correspondent
The Guardian Monday November 12 2007

Captain Kirk and his crew may someday be followed on their travels across the universe at warp speed by the rest of us. If scientists meeting for a one-day international conference next week have their way, the starship Enterprise's warp drive will no longer be the stuff of science fiction but a viable means of travelling vast distances at faster than the speed of light.

Anyone wanting to boldly go on a trip to a far-off galaxy should not hold their breath though. Scientists admit there is little chance of anyone building a warp drive this century, but there is serious academic interest in the subject.

Next Thursday, the British Interplanetary Society is bringing together physicists for a conference entitled Faster than Light: Breaking the Interstellar Distance Barrier. "The main purpose is to raise awareness of this obscure field of research within general relativity and quantum field theory and attract new and particularly young researchers to work on the technical problems," said organiser Kelvin Long.

Although the subject is firmly in the realm of exotic physics, he said previously controversial ideas often find their way into the mainstream eventually. "Historically, black holes and worm holes were not taken seriously. Now, dozens of papers are published every year on these topics. It is desirable for warp field theory to receive similar attention, if we are to realistically appraise its potential," he said.

Scientists admit there is little chance of building a warp drive this century, but the makers of Star Trek have had a canny knack of predicting technological developments that are now part of everyday life. James T Kirk's orders from an alien planet were conveyed by a communicator that looks very much like a mobile phone.

The theory behind travelling at warp speed is that you bend the fabric of space and time in a small region around a space craft by creating an anti-gravitational field. This causes space behind the warp bubble to expand away from the vehicle. In front space collapses like in a black hole. This theoretically allows you to move your craft across enormous distances at a faster speed than light. One of the central tenets of Einstein's theory of special relativity is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light within spacetime, but the idea with warp speed is that a small region of spacetime itself moves. It is a bit like standing on a moving walkway at an airport: because the walkway is moving you travel forward faster than you could by walking the same distance on solid ground.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/ ... xploration

wouldnt the end nearest the drive be pulled more that the end farthest away?

I suspect it would. This would cause the tidal effects I mentioned earlier.

Note that warp drive is also a reactionless drive; there is no propellant involved, and momentum is apparently not conserved (which might rule the whole thing out, unless the Universe demans that warp ships set off in matching pairs in opposite directions).

Because the ship doesn't enter the warps itself, it doesn't need to be miniaturised; instead it is dragged along behind the warp bubbles in real space, at a speed slower than light but ridiculously close to c.

if it worked, that might be quite good for exploring our own solar system, or sending an unmanned probe to the nearest couple of stars, but not much more... a real 'star trek' warp drive needs to be able to exceed c my a ludicrous degree just to open up the closer parts of the galaxy :(

Its a Warp Drive Jim, but not as we know it.

Warp drives may come with a killer downside
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-war ... nside.html
March 1st, 2012 in Physics / General Physics

Dropping out of warp speed could have deadly results. Credit: Paramount Pictures/CBS Studios

Planning a little space travel to see some friends on Kepler 22b? Thinking of trying out your newly-installed FTL3000 Alcubierre Warp Drive to get you there in no time? Better not make it a surprise visit — your arrival may end up disintegrating anyone there when you show up.

“Warp” technology and faster-than-light (FTL) space travel has been a staple of science fiction for decades. The distances in space are just so vast and planetary systems — even within a single galaxy — are spaced so far apart, such a concept is needed to make casual human exploration feasible (and fit within the comforts of people’s imagination as well… nobody wants to think about Kirk and Spock bravely going to some alien planet while everyone they’ve ever known dies of old age!)

While many factors involving FTL travel are purely theoretical — and may remain in the realm of imagination for a very long time, if not ever — there are some concepts that play well with currently-accepted physics.
The Alcubierre warp drive is one of those concepts.

Proposed by Mexican theoretical physicist Miguel Alcubierre in 1994, the drive would propel a ship at superluminal speeds by creating a bubble of negative energy around it, expanding space (and time) behind the ship while compressing space in front of it. In much the same way that a surfer rides a wave, the bubble of space containing the ship and its passengers would be pushed at velocities not limited to the speed of light toward a destination.

Of course, when the ship reaches its destination it has to stop. And that’s when all hell breaks loose.

Warp field according to the Alcubierre drive. Credit: AllenMcC

Researchers from the University of Sydney have done some advanced crunching of numbers regarding the effects of FTL space travel via Alcubierre drive, taking into consideration the many types of cosmic particles that would be encountered along the way. Space is not just an empty void between point A and point B… rather, it’s full of particles that have mass (as well as some that do not.) What the research team — led by Brendan McMonigal, Geraint Lewis, and Philip O’Byrne — has found is that these particles can get “swept up” into the warp bubble and focused into regions before and behind the ship, as well as within the warp bubble itself.

When the Alcubierre-driven ship decelerates from superluminal speed, the particles its bubble has gathered are released in energetic outbursts. In the case of forward-facing particles the outburst can be very energetic — enough to destroy anyone at the destination directly in front of the ship.

“Any people at the destination,” the team’s paper concludes, “would be gamma ray and high energy particle blasted into oblivion due to the extreme blueshifts for [forward] region particles.”

In other words, don’t expect much of a welcome party.

Another thing the team found is that the amount of energy released is dependent on the length of the superluminal journey, but there is potentially no limit on its intensity.

“Interestingly, the energy burst released upon arriving at the destination does not have an upper limit,” McMonigal told Universe Today in an email. “You can just keep on traveling for longer and longer distances to increase the energy that will be released as much as you like, one of the odd effects of General Relativity. Unfortunately, even for very short journeys the energy released is so large that you would completely obliterate anything in front of you.”

So how to avoid disintegrating your port of call? It may be as simple as just aiming your vessel a bit off to the side… or, it may not. The research only focused on the planar space in front of and behind the warp bubble; deadly postwarp particle beams could end up blown in all directions!

Luckily for Vulcans, Tatooinians and any acquaintances on Kepler 22b, the Alcubierre warp drive is still very much theoretical. While the mechanics work with Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, the creation of negative energy densities is an as-of-yet unknown technology — and may be impossible.
Which could be a very good thing for us, should someone out there be planning a surprise visit our way!

Read more about Alcubierre warp drives here, and you can download the full University of Sydney team’s research paper here.

Source: Universe Today

Why Warp Drives Aren't Just Science Fiction
http://www.space.com/21721-warp-drives- ... s-ftl.html
Jillian Scharr, TechNewsDaily Staff Writer
Date: 25 June 2013 Time: 09:26 PM ET Technews-daily

Astrophysicist Eric Davis is one of the leaders in the field of faster-than-light (FTL) space travel. But for Davis, humanity's potential to explore the vastness of space at warp speed is not science fiction.

Davis' latest study, "Faster-Than-Light Space Warps, Status and Next Steps" won the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics' (AIAA) 2013 Best Paper Award for Nuclear and Future Flight Propulsion.

TechNewsDaily recently caught up with Davis to discuss his new paper, which appeared in the March/April volume of the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society and will form the basis of his upcoming address at Icarus Interstellar's 2013 Starship Congress in August. [Super-Fast Space Travel Propulsion Ideas (Images)]

"The proof of principle for FTL space warp propulsion was published decades ago," said Davis, referring to a 1994 paper by physicist Miguel Alcubierre. "All conventional advanced propulsion physics technologies are limited to speeds below the speed of light … Using an FTL space warp will drastically reduce the time and distances of interstellar flight."

Warp speed: a primer

Before delving into Davis' study, here's a quick review of faster-than-light space travel:

According to Einstein's theory of special relativity, an object with mass cannot go as fast or faster than the speed of light. However, some scientists believe that a loophole in this theory will someday allow humans to travel light-years in a matter of days.

In current FTL theories, it's not the ship that's moving — space itself moves. It's established that space is flexible; in fact, space has been steadily expanding since the Big Bang.

By distorting the space around the ship instead of accelerating the ship itself, these theoretical warp drives would never break Einstein's special relativity rules. The ship itself is never going faster than light with respect to the space immediately around it.

Davis's paper examines the two principle theories for how to achieve faster-than-light travel: warp drives and wormholes.

The difference between the two is the way in which space is manipulated. With a warp drive, space in front of the vessel is contracted while space behind it is expanded, creating a sort of wave that brings the vessel to its destination.

With a wormhole, the ship (or perhaps an exterior mechanism) would create a tunnel through spacetime, with a targeted entrance and exit. The ship would enter the wormhole at sublight speeds and reappear in a different location many light-years away.

In his paper, Davis describes a wormhole entrance as "a sphere that contained the mirror image of a whole other universe or remote region within our universe, incredibly shrunken and distorted."

Sci-fi fans, for warp drives, think "Star Trek" and "Futurama." For wormholes, think "Stargate."

[See also: Warp Drive and Transporters: How 'Star Trek' Technology Works (infographic)]

Mirror, mirror on the hull

The next question is: how to create these spacetime distortions that will allow vessels to travel faster than light? It's believed — and certain preliminary experiments seem to confirm — that producing targeted amounts of what's called "negative energy" would achieve the desired effect.

Negative energy has been produced in a lab via what's called the Casimir effect. This phenomenon revolves around the idea that vacuum, contrary to its portrayal in classical physics, isn't empty. According to quantum theory, vacuum is full of electromagnetic fluctuations. Distorting these fluctuations can create negative energy.

According to Davis, one of the most promising methods for creating negative energy is called the Ford-Svaiter mirror. This is a theoretical device that would focus all the quantum vacuum fluctuations onto the mirror's focal line.

"When those fluctuations are confined there, they have a negative energy," said Davis. "You could have types of negative energy that could make a wormhole that you could put a person through and, if you make a bigger mirror, put a starship through. The [mirror] is scalable … that's the beauty of it."

Davis described a theoretical configuration of Ford-Svaiter mirrors that could enable FTL spaceflight: "For a traversable wormhole, it'll have to be separate Ford-Svaiter mirrors [arranged] in an array to create the wormhole and then a ship with mirrors attached to it to extend the wormhole to the destination star."

The concern there is how to target the wormhole's exit.

"We don't know the answer to that question yet," said Davis. "Einstein's theory of general relativity doesn't answer it."

That's the difference between the fields of physics and engineering, Davis explained. According to our current understanding of physics, targeting the wormhole's exit is possible, but engineers have yet to figure out how to achieve it. [See also: NASA Turns to 3D Printing for Self-Building Spacecraft]

"On screen, Number One."

Another issue addressed in Davis' paper is how to navigate an FTL starship.

"If you're in a wormhole, you don't go faster than light — you're going at normal speeds, but your visualization and stellar navigations are all gone [because] … there are no stars to navigate by."

The iconic image of stars streaking by a spaceship viewscreen popularized by franchises like "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" simply isn't accurate, said Davis. "The light that goes through the wormhole gets distorted … you're going to have a very weird visual display."

This is because the negative energy necessary to create a wormhole or warp drive creates a repulsive gravity that distorts light around the ship.

So ships moving at faster-than-light speeds will not be able to observe their surroundings to calculate their location. Astronauts will have to rely on sophisticated computer programs to calculate their probable location. "You'll need something on the order of a supercomputer equipped with parallel processing," said Davis. "[The computer is] going to have to do all the figuring out … [using] input data from the last position and estimating."

This is more of a concern with warp drives, which are actively reshaping space as they travel, but not as much with traversable wormholes, whose entrances and exits will probably be preset before flight. "You can only go one way through the wormhole, so it's not like you're going to get lost," said Davis

It's also important for the computer to be able to produce some kind of visual representation of its flight plan and spatial location. These images would then be rendered and displayed in the starship's cockpit or bridge for the crew to see and study. "It'll help the human psychological need for understanding, in real time, what the position changes of the stars are going to look like," said Davis.

Where no one has gone before

At the heart of Davis' paper is the principle — supported by rigorous scientific theory — that faster-than-light travel is a real and even tangible possibility. The last section of the paper proposes nine "next steps" that would push the field toward engineering prototypes and other practical tests of faster-than-light theories.

These steps include creating computer simulations to model the structure and effects of space warps. Davis also calls for more rigorous exploration of the Ford-Svaiter mirror, which is still a largely theoretical device. The mirror is just one possible way to generate negative energy; further study is needed to determine whether there are any other practical methods of achieving the same effect. [See also: Hypersonic 'SpaceLiner' Aims to Fly Passengers in 2050]

Davis describes the development and implementation of space-warp travel as "technically daunting" in his paper, but in conversation, he said he has no doubt that faster-than-light travel will someday be not only possible, but necessary.

"The Earth is subjected to natural and outer space and ecological disasters, so life is too fragile, while the planets in the solar system are not very hospitable to human life. So we need to explore extrasolar planets for alternative homes," Davis said.

"This is all part of the growth and evolution of the human race."

Email [email protected] or follow her @JillScharr. Follow us @TechNewsDaily, on Facebook or on Google+

In his paper, Davis describes a wormhole entrance as "a sphere that contained the mirror image of a whole other universe or remote region within our universe, incredibly shrunken and distorted."
A couple of years ago I made a few images of this kind of wormhole; this is probably the best one
http://www.orionsarm.com/im_store/wormholenew.jpg

Passing through this 'hole would be a very odd experience. The central hole is a sphere which exists in two places at the same time; as you pass through it the hole flattens into a disc, surrounded by an infinite plane of distorted reflections of itself; as you come out of the hole it turns back into a sphere, but now it is inside-out compared to how it was before.

These animations by Tübingen University will show you what that might look like.
http://www.spacetimetravel.org/wurmloch ... hflug.html

NASA starts building faster-than-light warp engine
http://rt.com/usa/nasa-warp-engine-light-488/
Edited time: July 24, 2013 11:11

Still from Star Trek TV seriesStill from Star Trek TV series

Researchers at NASA’s Texas-based Johnson Space Center are trying to prove that it is possible to travel faster than the speed of light, and hope to one day build an engine that resembles the fictional Starship Enterprise.

NASA physicist and engineer Dr. Harold G. White, 43, believes it is possible to bend the rules of time and space that Albert Einstein constructed when he postulated that it is impossible to exceed the speed of light.

White's research is based on the theories of Mexican physicist Miguel Alcubierre, who in 1994 theorized that exceeding Einstein’s galactic speed limit was possible if scientists discovered a way to harness the expansion and contraction of space. And Harold and his team are trying to do just that.

Mexican physicist Dr. Miguel Alcubierre (Image from flickr.com user@campuspartymexico)Mexican physicist Dr. Miguel Alcubierre (Image from flickr.com user@campuspartymexico)

By creating a “warp bubble” that expands space on one side of a spaceship and contracts it on the other, “the spaceship will be pushed away from the Earth and pulled towards a distant star by space-time itself,” Dr. Alcubierre wrote in his hypothesis.

Dr. White is trying to warp the trajectory of a photon to see if he can propel its travel at faster-than-light speeds. His laboratory floats above a system of underground pneumatic piers and was constructed in a way that it would be free from seismic disturbances, since his team’s measuring devices can pick up the smallest vibrations – even those created from people who are walking nearby.

Dr. White told the New York Times that since nature can travel at warp speeds, there is a chance that humans can figure out how to do it too.

“Space has been expanding since the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago,” Dr. White told the Times. “And we know that when you look at some of the cosmology models, there were early periods of the universe where there was explosive inflation, where two points would’ve went receding away from each other at very rapid speeds.”

Albert Einstein (AFP Photo)Albert Einstein (AFP Photo)

Although Dr. White believes the potential construction of a spaceship like the USS Enterprise lies in the distant future, such a project could open doors for far-reaching space travel. Developing a warp drive would allow NASA to drastically reduce travel times to other star systems from tens of thousands of years to weeks or months. With such technology, astronauts could take quick trips to explore other solar systems.

Edwin F. Taylor, a former editor of The American Journal of Physics and senior research scientist at MIT, told the Times that “the idea is crazy for now.”

“[But] check with me in a hundred years,” he added, thereby noting that constructing such a spacecraft might lie in the realm of possibilities.

Richard Obousy, a physicist and president of Icarus Interstellar, said the idea “is not air-fairy, pie in the sky.”

“We tend to overestimate what we can do on short time scales, but I think we massively underestimate what we can do on longer time scales,” he said of Dr. White’s work.

But Dr. Alcubierre, who has never met Dr. White, said that a major hurdle is the fact that a warp bubble “cannot be reached by any signal from within the ship” and can’t be turned on or off in the first place.

Despite the odds, Dr. White and his team are continuing their research, and believe that they can bring warp speed into the realm of the possible.

All we need now is for a man named Zefram Cochrane to offer to fly the thing...

Mythopoeika said:
All we need now is for a man named Zefram Cochrane to offer to fly the thing...

We'll have to finish off the Third World War first.

Back