• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Webster Killings

The Bloodworth page is fiction.

The photograph may be a genuine crime-scene but it leads to another hoax.

We are told it comes from the "Shirley Stuart" case of 1964, when Stuart is said to have murdered her husband and seven children.

This page features a home-movie supposedly made six days before the murders.

Tasteless music on the soundtrack makes this even harder to watch than the content. There is no graphic imagery but the subtitles give gruesome details of the bizarre methods used in the killings. The supposed murderer does look rather like Bette Davis in Baby Jane mode!

We are solemnly told that Shirley Stuart disappeared and has never been found.

The discussions on this page lead to the conclusion it is all a sick joke.

At the end of the thread someone notes that the owner of the Youtube channel had posted a number of old movies and tricked them out with gruesome stories.

Last edited:
Debunked to buggery! :D

The deaths were certainly very Dr Phibes! :eek:

Wanted to look something up about that and found this little gem

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article72.htm

I think the 'death by unicorn sculpture catapulted across the street' was filed under 'plague of beasts'. Which was my favourite murder. Followed by the clockwork frog mask and the spike through the head whilst using a 1920's telephone. (Rises Again)

Wanted to look something up about that and found this little gem

Brilliant summary. I do love how the blogger is baffled by the fact that it is funny as if no-one could possibly have thought of combining comedy and horror back in the 1970's. :D

Back