The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

Shady

WHOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
Yea I seen that before, so they get it for free then sell it fro £8.99 lol, i will seriously consider it, thank you dear X

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Hmv at Westfield Stratford is closeing down no thanks to Westfield uping the rent and hmvs management did not negotiate the rent with Westfield.a staff member told me.

Peripart

Antediluvian
Hmv at Westfield Stratford is closeing down no thanks to Westfield uping the rent and hmvs management did not negotiate the rent with Westfield.a staff member told me.
It's sad - I do like a proper record shop, even HMV, which I know some people are sniffy about. To be honest, though, I rarely ever buy anything there, so I guess I can't grumble too loudly if they're forced to close.

My own whinge today is piss-poor writing in email communication. I understand we're all in a hurry, but a reminder to certain colleagues: if you type a question but don't end it in a question mark, it look as if if you're either being passive-aggressive and trying to tell me what to do, or that you don't care. And neither of those impress me much!

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Microsoft - They charged me twice for one game. I've tried 5 times with 5 different support staff to get my money back. I spent a total of 8 hours trying to do this.

Each time I either get disconnected or the last time a support guy said he would phone me at home, (for confidentiality reasons), and just didn't bother.

The worst customer support of any company ever and a bunch of thieves.

titch

Justified & Ancient
Microsoft - They charged me twice for one game. I've tried 5 times with 5 different support staff to get my money back. I spent a total of 8 hours trying to do this.

Each time I either get disconnected or the last time a support guy said he would phone me at home, (for confidentiality reasons), and just didn't bother.

The worst customer support of any company ever and a bunch of thieves.
English heritage have very bad customer service, my membership ran out at the end of may, but like a good boy I renewed mid may. Still not received my new membership card, and getting in touch via my membership page and email have had no reply.

I suspect since they ceased to be a publicly founded trust they are too busy hoaring up big corporations to care for the people who actually visit their properties .

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Still off work with the kidney stones, it's almost a relief to be honest because over half our waitresses are skivers on the job and are starting to do my head in. I'm thinking about promoting one chap to become their supervisor, he's good at getting them to do what they're supposed to without upsetting them .. I can jolly them along as well but I haven't always got the time. Yep .. I think I'll put him in.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Still off work with the kidney stones, it's almost a relief to be honest because over half our waitresses are skivers on the job and are starting to do my head in. I'm thinking about promoting one chap to become their supervisor, he's good at getting them to do what they're supposed to without upsetting them .. I can jolly them along as well but I haven't always got the time. Yep .. I think I'll put him in.
Well that's you and me both laid up, me old mucker. Luckily, or not, it's my day off so I'm being paid for dossing around dosed up on t'Beechams.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Swifty

Thank you! Though this is just a bug, I'll be fighting fit in a day or two, and anyway I'm back at work tomorrow. If I feel really bad I'll slope off home, I'm no martyr!
I've only done 11.6 hrs work so far this month .. luckily we're ahead with all bills, house payments, food etc .. I'll probably have to give up smoking though but I've got emergency gum and patches if I want to use them. My health's more important. On the plus side, I've been catching up on loads of new films I've been wanting to watch.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Get better soon the both of ye.
Thank you. Must admit, I'm having a shocking night. Have to lie really still to avoid setting off the coughing. Hot and cold a lot too. Luckily I have an electric fan to cool myself down.

It's only a bug though, like a bad cold. Won't be fit for work tomorrow, or rather later today.

Could be worse. Could be kidney stones. :horr:

Swifty

Thank you. Must admit, I'm having a shocking night. Have to lie really still to avoid setting off the coughing. Hot and cold a lot too. Luckily I have an electric fan to cool myself down.

It's only a bug though, like a bad cold. Won't be fit for work tomorrow, or rather later today.

We've made you a cheese and pickle sarnie with no thumb prints on it

asarnie.jpg

I have a bit of a cold or bug myself but it's not as bad as yours! Hasn't kept me in.

But I guess kidney stones are a lot worse.