The Whinge Thread, Resurrected

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
OK then, who else remembers 'drinking yogurt'? Like thin fruity yogurt in a tumbler.
They didn't last long. These days we'd call them a smoothie.
I think they just made them a lot smaller and dearer, switched to a culture derived from faeces and advertised them as digestive miracle shots! :win:

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I was waiting for a parcel to be delivered today as advised on email.
The car was in the drive, the door was open behind the wired door, the tv was on.
If there was noone to accept it it was to be placed in a secure space, which would be the porch near the door.
I went out to the line for a minute and came back to find a card under the door.
Now I have to go to the post office tomorrow and it's supposed to be pouring rain.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, who else remembers 'drinking yogurt'? Like thin fruity yogurt in a tumbler.
They didn't last long. These days we'd call them a smoothie.
Still popular here in Korea.

Sold at convenience stores as a 'between meals' sustainer-type snack.

Comes in squat tetra-pak paper cartons, the kind you might expect to see milkshake in.

I often drink the stuff.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
They are good if you need perking up on a long day. I used to have them on the way home from uni.

Fourty min train journey followed by fourty min drive...

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
I know I'm not a mod but can we get back to whinging about something rather than discussing something that's pretty good????

I need my proper whinge fix! :D
OK - I spent most of the day in bed because my medication went wonky. Incredibly dizzy. Bad news for this thread is, I'm feeling better now!

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
We're falling to pieces!
Haha yes, its not that i dont like dentists or that i cant get an appointment (which i cant btw) it paying exorbitant prices to failed doctors! haha

Lb8535

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Still popular here in Korea.

Sold at convenience stores as a 'between meals' sustainer-type snack.

Comes in squat tetra-pak paper cartons, the kind you might expect to see milkshake in.

I often drink the stuff.
It's called leben in the mid-east. Didn't know it was also native to Korea.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Had new varifocals. One pair were fine but the others still cause eyestrain headaches so I'm back to town this morning to have them adjusted.
This is because of having to fit the frame when wearing a mask.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Next door has live "music" blaring out, with some guy "singing" like he's giving birth in reverse. I am on the other side of the house with the doors and windows shut, and it's all I can hear...:chain:

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
I forgot to buy any logs last night. It's supposed to snow tomorrow and I've got three days off work. So now I'm going to have to go for a run with the dog (in the rain, so she will sulk), get home and then get in the car to drive to town to get something I should have got last night while I was at work. Just so I can snuggle in front of the log burner with the soggy dog tonight.

Pah.