• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The White Lady (Apparition): Re-enactment

macqdor

Junior Acolyte
The White Lady (Apparition)

The video you are observing is a reenactment of what I saw Oct 1st Minutes after my candles were thrown I heard a new sound (never heard before noise in the hallway) Sounded like rustling paper or rustling leaves. GF and I have never heard this before. I've several female apparitions in my old home: 2012, 2014, and 2015. They all been solid gray. This is the 1st time the female apparition has been solid white: opaque white. I close by saying once again this is a reenactment of that night: Oct 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you state she was motionless and then go on to describe and recreate her walking past?

Perhaps it is like a bad special effect, where the body of the apparition doesn't change its posture even though it is floating around? No clue actually. I'm guessing. The animation didn't look like that. Also, the noise sounds less like the rustling of leaves and more like a bin full of gravel.

Last edited:
She was walking left to right, couldn't make out what she holding. This was the 2nd time I had saw, strolling through the hallway. No eye contact this time. The rustling was heard several seconds before she appeared, and stopped when she entered the guess bedroom to the right of me.

"Why do you state she was motionless and then go on to describe and recreate her walking past?"

Her facial expression was non-emotional.

Where can I get them? Them doing my washing, what an amazement and what other tasks of slaves can they do?

"Why do you state she was motionless and then go on to describe and recreate her walking past?"

Her facial expression was non-emotional.

i did reenactment to show as an example what I saw that day. This is was one sighting out of several.

The same lady has appeared multiple times in this fashion

1. 2012 - 100% gray
  2. 2014 - 100% white
  3. 2014 - 100% gray
  4. 2015 - 100% gray

always in the hallway, or steps corridor.

Her facial features always appeared
1. sad
2. withdrawn
3. worn out
4. mischievious
5. conniving

she resembles a previous tenant who once lived there
a tenant who died summer 2016

http://missoulian.com/news/local/na...cle_d4384644-39d9-5001-8009-86b272b46abf.html

https://www.americansupernatural.com/www

That's the same guy who had a separate thread about his haunted house in Seattle. Not sure what to believe.

Back