The World's Dumbest Criminals

Frasier Buddolph

CAUTION: May not know what he's talking about.
10,000 dollar bill..?

Blimey.!!!

Sod mistaking that for a 10 pound note when buying a couple of pints. :boozing:
W.C. Fields to bartender: "Was I in here last night, and did I spend a $20 bill?"
Bartender: "Yes."
W.C. Fields: "Oh, what a load that is off my mind! I thought I'd lost it . . ."

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
"The Devil Suckered Me Into It ..."
Louisiana Man, 27, Tells Cops That The Devil Set Him Up In Meth Case

Meet Franklin Redfearn.

After the bug-eyed Louisianan, 27, was arrested Friday evening for narcotics possession, he told cops “the devil framed him.”

Responding to a 911 call about a suspicious person, police found Redfearn standing on a porch of a residence in West Monroe. According to a police report, Redfearn lives about 20 miles away in the town of Eros.

As a sheriff’s deputy approached him, Redfearn allegedly threw a white pill bottle containing methamphetamine into the yard.

After being read his rights, Redfearn “stated the devil framed him.” Despite that compelling explanation, Redfearn was arrested on a felony narcotics possession count and booked into the local jail, where he is being held on $3000 bond.

Redfearn appears to be the sole individual charged in the meth case, according to court records that do not name any codefendants or personifications of evil.
SOURCE: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/devil/devil-framed-him-275809

EnolaGaia

Staff member
This must be the meth moronic season ... It's risky enough to be transporting 43 pounds of the stuff, but having some of it laying out in plain sight is just "asking for it" ... :doh:

A driver was arrested with $1.9 million worth of meth in plain view, authorities say

A driver was arrested in Arizona after he was found with meth worth more than $1.9 million in plain sight during a traffic stop, authorities said.

Israel Tellez-Nava, 35, of Las Vegas, was arrested Thursday for transportation of dangerous drugs for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, and possession of dangerous drugs for sale, the Mohave County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Authorities conducted the traffic stop on Interstate 40 in Kingman. Tellez-Nava was the sole occupant of the vehicle, the sheriff's office said.

Detectives saw bundles of methamphetamine in plain view and arrested him on scene, authorities said.

"A further search of the vehicle resulted in three large (boxes) containing a total of 43 pounds of methamphetamine with an estimated street value of over 1.9 million dollars," the Mohave County Sheriff's Office said in a written statement. ...
SOURCE: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/us/arizona-meth-arrest-trnd/index.html

EnolaGaia

Staff member
The only thing more likely to terminate your job than calling in drunk is to show up anyway and try to rob your workplace ... :doh: :roll:
Police: Man called out of work drunk, tried to rob workplace

Police in Georgia say a man called out of his Steak ’n Shake job because he was “intoxicated,” then showed up anyway and demanded money while holding a co-worker at gunpoint.

The Gainesville Times reports 20-year-old Kentarias Gowans, of Flowery Branch, is charged with offenses including aggravated assault. Oakwood Police investigator Todd Templeton says Gowans called out on Thanksgiving, went to the restaurant that night, held a gun to a co-worker’s head and demanded money.

Police say responding officers arrived to see employees running from the business, which had customers at the time. Police say an apparently still intoxicated Gowans briefly raised the gun at officers before dropping it. He was arrested after a brief struggle during which a stun gun was used. ...
SOURCE: https://apnews.com/9bd88df42ac14933bf8eb270088873b6