• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The World's Longest (Human) Legs

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
MaciCurrin-LongestLegs.jpg

This Texas teen has been identified as having the longest known legs in her age group.
Texas teenager has the world's longest legs

A 17-year-old Texas girl earned two Guinness World Records, thanks to her legs, which each measure more than 4 feet long.

Maci Currin, 17, of Cedar Park, was certified by Guinness as having the world's longest legs (female), as well as the longest legs on a teenager. ...

Currin's left leg measures 4 feet, 5.25 inches long, while her right leg measures 4 feet, 4.87 inches long.

The girl said she comes from a tall family, but none of her relatives match her 6-foot, 10-inch stature. ...

SOURCE: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2020/10/06/Texas-teenager-has-the-worlds-longest-legs/5301602006483/

... And in case you're wondering who's recognized as #2 in long-legged folks ...

2ndLongestLegs.jpeg

Meet Rentsenkhorloo Bud, the Mongolian model with the world's second-longest pair of legs

Finding a normal pair of skirt or trousers is never an easy task for 29-year-old Rentsenkhorloo Bud, who stands at 6 feet and 9 inches and officially has the world's second-longest pair of legs.

Shopping often becomes a difficult chore for her as he legs that measure 52.18 inches from hip to heel doesn't fit the size of regular clothing.

Rentsenkhorloo lives in the United States but is originally from Mongolia. She inherited her tall genes from her father and mother who stand at 6 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 1 in inch respectively. ...

SOURCE: https://www.timesnownews.com/the-bu...the-worlds-second-longest-pair-of-legs/617481

If you saw her walking down the street towards you... o_O Must be a nightmare getting clothes! You'd be wearing shorts most of the year.

And why is she wearing high heels...She is the last person to believe she needs them.

With her height she should be extra careful with her posture.

She's a model, if you know what I mean. She needs them for doing her little thing on the catwalk, the catwalk yeah.

My dad would snort and say "Cyd Charisse", but that's because he's vintage.

If shes a model then she needs to be doubly careful with her posture.

And what the heck is she modeling? Shes hardly a normaly built individual.

If shes a model then she needs to be doubly careful with her posture.

And what the heck is she modeling? Shes hardly a normaly built individual.
That’s a bit cruel. She can’t help it.
I was at a choir performance last year and one of the singers was meeting friends in the audience and she was really tall. Someone came up and said ‘You’re really tall’. Almost as if people who are really tall don’t know they’re really tall until someone tells them and then it’s a revelation. In fact, I suspect people who are really tall somehow know they are really tall to the point they have developed various strategies to deal with it.
One such strategy may be a really tall person always carrying a step ladder to appear even taller.
Really tall people do this all the time. In fact, all anarchists used to be really tall people and the one thing we know about anarchists is they should always carry a ladder.

As someone who is both skinny and tall, I can tell you people won't let you forget either.

I would have thought by now ZZ Top would have made an appearance in this thread. Shame on you people.

Back