• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

The mystery of the phantom covid jabs on my NHS record

"I have never received any covid vaccine, yet my NHS vaccination records state that:

• I had dose 1 of the Pfizer injection on 11 Nov 2021 at a pop-up clinic run by the Countess of Chester Hospital
  • I had dose 2 on 5 July 2022 at the Well Pharmacy in Hazel Grove, Greater Manchester
  • I had a bivalent booster on 15 Oct 2022 at Scorah Chemists in Bramhall, also Greater Manchester

Perplexed by the above, I have tried to investigate further.

I wrote to the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO) as it seemed to me that a serious information breach had taken place – someone unauthorised had accessed my medical record and inserted an entry.

They basically weren’t interested, telling me to pursue each individual site, which I duly did.

ICO did eventually contact the GP practice where I was registered at the time (but am no longer), but their concern seemed to be solely around the fact that my vaccination record should be updated to reflect what I had actually had (or not had). They seemed remarkably unperturbed by the implications of what has happened which include:

• Unauthorised access to my medical record
  • Fraudulent data entry
  • Financial payments made for vaccinations not carried out
  • Possible impersonation
And it didn’t just happen once. It happened on multiple occasions, indicating some sort of systematic fraud.

In each case, after investigating the matter, the vaccination site told me in essence that ‘the data is the data’, and while not actually calling me a liar, suggested I might be mistaken (!)

My GP (who knows and shares my views on this topic) just informed me that a fourth injection has appeared on my records.

This time, I am supposed to have received ‘Omicron XBB.1.5 Covid-19 vaccine’ on October 8, 2023. The provider code apparently indicates a pharmacy in Macclesfield, Cheshire. This one is even weirder as I don’t think I even qualified for the autumn ’23 booster which was offered only to >65s and ‘those at risk’.

So what is going on here?"

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/a-crime-has-been-committed/

maximus otter

Still reading the Conservative Woman eh max? A few extracts lifted straight from their ‘about us’ page:

We launched The Conservative Woman in 2014 as a counter-cultural offensive against the forces of Leftism, feminism and modernism – against the left-liberal cultural zeitgeist, to counter its anti-family, authoritarian identity politics and ‘equality and diversity’ ideology which had swept through the country’s institutions.

The result of the Brexit referendum in 2016 brought optimism that there could be a new politics and a new culture. So much hinged culturally as well as economically on the restoration of our liberty and democracy, freed from the shackles of the anti-democratic EU’s technocracy and management culture. But the next years saw it succumbing under the aggressive counter-attack of anti-democratic metropolitan ‘remainer’ liberals who dominated the establishment.

We took them and the Brexit cause on

Feminism’s job, let it be clear, is done. Women’s battle for equality was won years ago. Far from being the victims of our circumstances, women are on top today though more is never enough for radical feminists. Demands for ever more resources and legal advantages that force men more and more to the margins of society into the world of ‘Going Galt’, ‘MGTOW’ and, in extremis, sex-bots and virtual-reality-fuelled fantasy, have to stop.

We are the only true social conservative voice in the media taking a stand on this revolution. Though the Conservatives won on the back of Brexit, they have much to catch up with regarding the deep seated disquiet about the country’s direction that drove it.

There’s more if you can stomach it. Each to their own.

Monetizing misinformation regarding Disease X.

Coined by the World Health Organization to denote a hypothetical future pandemic, "Disease X" is at the center of a blizzard of misinformation that American conspiracy theorists are amplifying—and profiting from.

The falsehoods, including that the unknown pathogen indicates an elitist plot to depopulate the earth, appeared to originate in the United States but spilled to Asia in multiple regional languages, AFP fact-checkers found.

The fast-spreading misinformation, which experts say illustrates the perils of reduced content moderation on social media sites, threatens to fuel vaccine hesitancy and jeopardize preparation for public health emergencies four years after the outbreak of COVID-19.

Stoking fears about Disease X, right-wing influencers in the United States are also cashing in on the falsehoods by hawking medical kits which contain what health experts call an unproven COVID-19 treatment.

"Misinformation mongers are trying to exploit this conspiracy theory to sell products," Timothy Caulfield, from the University of Alberta in Canada, told AFP.

"This is often their primary mode of income. The conflict is profound. Without the evidence-free fearmongering about vaccines and government conspiracies, they'd have little or no income."

The conspiracy theories particularly took off after the World Economic Forum—a magnet for misinformation—convened a "Preparing for Disease X" panel in January focused on a possible future pandemic.

Alex Jones, the founder of the website InfoWars who has made millions spreading conspiracy theories about mass shootings and COVID-19, falsely claimed on social media that there was a globalist plan to deploy Disease X as a "genocidal kill weapon."

As the conspiracy spread to China, posts shared on TikTok and X (formerly Twitter) claimed the Chinese government was rolling out mobile cremation ovens to cope with "mass deaths."

But using reverse image searches, AFP fact-checkers found the videos in the posts actually showed pet cremation services.

Last October, AFP fact-checkers debunked online posts in Malaysia that claimed nurses were being forced to take a nonexistent vaccine for Disease X. ...

https://phys.org/news/2024-03-conspiracy-theorists-monetize-disease-misinformation.html

Covid researchers complain about abuse.

Fraudsters. Liars. Perjurers. Felons. Grifters. Stooges. Imbeciles. Murderers. When it comes to describing scientists whose peer-reviewed studies suggest the COVID-19 virus made a natural jump from animals to humans, molecular biologist Richard Ebright and microbiologist Bryce Nickels have used some very harsh language. On X (formerly Twitter), where the two scientists from Rutgers University are a constant presence, they have even compared fellow researchers to Nazi war criminals and the genocidal Cambodian dictator Pol Pot.

But now, their targets have had enough. A dozen scientists filed a formal complaint with Rutgers yesterday alleging that the two faculty members have violated the university’s policies on free expression by posting “provably false” comments that are often defamatory, and that some of their actions could even threaten scientists’ safety.

“It’s just a very clear daily harassment campaign directed at people that they disagree with. And I don’t think that’s right,” says letter organizer Kristian Andersen, an evolutionary biologist at Scripps Research who has co-authored papers in Science that link the origin of the pandemic to wildlife sold at a market in Wuhan, China. He and his colleagues also worry Ebright and Nickels are “engaging with the more extreme right,” including one person who has joked about executing some researchers.

In an emailed response to Science, Ebright called the researchers’ complaint “a crude effort to silence their opponents and, thereby, to prop up their collapsing narrative.” Nickels has posted a tweet thread of what he says are 11 “deliberate lies” in the letter. (In the past, the pair has also frequently criticized reporters and editors at Science in social media posts.)

The complaint to Rutgers is the latest volley in the heated debate about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic—and in an equally fiery discussion about the limits of free speech in academia. Ebright and Nickels are proponents of the “lab-leak” theory, which says SARS-CoV-2 came from a virology laboratory in Wuhan and was perhaps even engineered to be more dangerous. Along with other scientists, journalists, and members of the public, they have raised concerns about a grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to the EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City nonprofit, that included funding for the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct studies of bat coronaviruses. That work could have created SARS-CoV-2, they argue. Ebright and Nickels are also among the founders of Biosafety Now, a nonprofit pushing for stronger oversight of labs that study dangerous pathogens. ...

https://www.science.org/content/art...sed-defaming-and-intimidating-covid-19-origin

Back