• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The X-Men Of The Ukraine

I notice how they accuse Americans of being somehow involved.

"Nearly five months into its senseless war against Ukraine, Russia has concocted a wild new explanation for why the Kremlin’s plans for a quick takeover fell apart so spectacularly—because Ukrainian troops were turned into superhuman killing machines during “secret experiments” in American-run biolabs, of course."

As if the Ukraines should not be allowed to defend themselves, good grief.

I notice how they accuse Americans of being somehow involved.

"Nearly five months into its senseless war against Ukraine, Russia has concocted a wild new explanation for why the Kremlin’s plans for a quick takeover fell apart so spectacularly—because Ukrainian troops were turned into superhuman killing machines during “secret experiments” in American-run biolabs, of course."

As if the Ukraines should not be allowed to defend themselves, good grief.
It's simply that the Ukraine has better, more motivated soldier. I hope Russia gets it arsehole kicked back to the stone age.

I thought it was the weaponised ducks that Ukraine was flying into Russia also from all those American bio-labs that are everywhere in Ukraine.

Now I learn the ducks are innocent and Ukraine was actually creating mutant ninja soldiers with special powers to make Russia lose the war and embarrass HRH Putin.

The Russians claim they are getting a kicking in the war because the Ukraine has bred super-soldiers!
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html

The Russkies need to set their superdogs on the Ukrainians:

strongestdog.jpg

(The real story.)

maximus otter

Back