• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

They Are Time Machines

Or from an alternative version of Earth, which is what the future is really. It makes sense. I can't see any particularly good reason for extraterrestrials to travel thousands of light years to a planet they're likely not going to be well suited for. But the space warping technologies that might make such a journey possible, or allied technologies, might also make travel between different versions of a world possible. A species is more likely to be suited to other versions of it's own planet.

Long time no see, Ruffready!

Thank you all for the nice welcome back !!! kiss , hug , Hug, missed you all!!
Any way me "me" , being a Navy Airman ….these UFO's are not from this planet !! Yet !!! Yep !! they are us from the future !!!

Always thought UFO's and Ghosts were something to do with time,
maybe UFO's are history classes coming back to get a first hand
look at their passed.

The news is coming in strong ...major papers ..cable tv.... and yes ufo's are time folks ...like star Trek....are we ready ??

D7wNAkLUIAEPLIj[1].jpg
D7wNAkLUIAEPLIj[1].jpg
index.php

Thank you all for the nice welcome back !!! kiss , hug , Hug, missed you all!!
Any way me "me" , being a Navy Airman ….these UFO's are not from this planet !! Yet !!! Yep !! they are us from the future !!!
What if they're a species from the future who are not our descendants? Or a species from another timeline who are only distantly connected to us?

The only problem is that time travel is not possible.......
all those nasty paradoxes and all.

;)

If they are time travelers, they needn't be from the future.

Ghosts are from the passed and time travel by accident due to natural forces we don't understand or believe exist.
UFO's travel having understood these forces and learning how to control and use them.

Something is only impossible till someone does it.

:wink2:

The only problem is that time travel is not possible.......
all those nasty paradoxes and all.

;)

Faster than light travel isn't possible.

If it were though, then time travel would come with it as part of the bundle. That's a fact more often than not ignored by sci-fi.
In Star Trek, whenever their long-range viewer or sensor spotted a ship or space-station in danger, all they had to do was zoom over there at warp 10 and resolve the issue before it happened.

So why do you think UFOs are time machines?

If ufos are 'time machines' then the future humans must have makes and models like our cars since there have been many types of ufos recorded by witnesses. Not to mention the fact that many of the occupants seen over the decades look different most of the time. Somehow that doesn't work for me.

Back