They Messed With The WRONG Person

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 02.49.17.png

Details:

Yalvac (Turkey): A woman heavily pregnant with the child of her rapist, killed the perpetrator and left his severed head in the local village square, Sun reported.

The woman five-months pregnant with the rapist's child has been pleading with authorities to let her have an abortion—although the law prohibits any woman beyond ten-weeks pregnant from taking such an action.

Sun reported that when police arrested her in the south-western village of Yalvac she told them that the head was of the one who 'toyed with her honour.'

Womens’ groups in Turkey have praised the mother of two as a heroine after it emerged she was being blackmailed by her attacker.

The rapist had taken nude photos of her and threatened to send them to her parents unless she continued sleeping with him.

It also turned out that the woman—aged 26—had been abused by her attacker for months before she took her revenge.

She took a gun and shot him ten times in the chest and the groin before cutting off his head and hurling it into the village square.

During her testimony she reportedly said: “He kept saying that he would tell everyone about the rape."

“My daughter will start school this year. Everyone would have insulted my children. She added: "Now no one can. I saved my honour.”

“They will now call my children the kids of the women who saved her honour.”

The report said that in parts of Turkey there have been cases of rape victims being murdered for 'shaming their family honour'.

https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/BZR-...ad-hanging-in-village-square-3735569-NOR.html

Last edited:

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Tourists who criticised the vegetarian cuisine and austere facilities at establishment run by Buddhist monk, received scathing replies:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ist-priest-sorry-for-anger-at-tourist-reviews

I particularly liked "you uneducated fucks!" (But what would Gautama himself make of it?).
I've stayed in a Buddhist temple and although it certainly was Spartan it was a brilliant experience.

Up at five, cold shower with a frog, 40 mins bowing and meditating, 40 mins praying & chanting/40 mins walking the bounds of the temple confines, vegan breakfast (huge) and instruction on how to eat (and clean dishes with spring water and edible leaves--and then consume both), martial arts demonstration, martial arts practice (Sunmudo), tea and lecture with the abbot, visit local shrines, outdoor exercise, another cycle of 3x40mins, meal (identical to breakfast but in still greater quantity), reading, lights out at 9 p.m. 120 full bows (standing to prostrate) for any infringement of the rules (did not manage to do so).

Repeat for as many days as you wish with different outings around the area for less than the nightly cost of a motel. Frogs may or may not put in an appearance each morning.

What's not to like? I came away feeling refreshed, and focused like my mind had been put in a pencil sharpener.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Polyana Viana: UFC fighter injures and apprehends thief

A man has found out the hard way that it's a bad idea to try and rob an MMA athlete.
UFC fighter Polyana Viana was waiting outside her Rio de Janeiro apartment on Saturday, when the thief approached and threatened to take her phone.
Realising the danger, the Brazilian strawweight took matters into her own hands, using her MMA skills to drop the man and keep him immobilised until the police arrived.
"He said: 'Give me the phone. Don't try to react, because I'm armed'," Viana told MMA Junkie.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/46786100

Photo of perp, post-good hiding at link.

Tribble

Furry Idiot
A phone scammer tries to extort money from a 94-year-old gentleman.

However, the mark :

was the third director of the FBI, first appointed by President Jimmy Carter, then moved to the CIA's top position in 1987. In addition to leading the FBI and CIA, Webster served as a federal district and appellate judge in the 1970s. He is currently chairman of the Homeland Security Advisory Council.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/08/politics/cia-fbi-scammer-william-webster/index.html

Tribble

Furry Idiot

Ladyloafer

Ephemeral Spectre
The casual way she returns to the till to continue serving the customers looks like she's been in that situation before, many times ... many, many times.
i don't condone violence, but that was awesome. she looks like a tiny shrimp of a thing too.

indeed, many times. #retaillife