• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

They Were Scared Of THAT? Supposed Reactions of Early Audiences

I actually really enjoyed it! But each to their own I guess.

I enjoyed it as well but it was a bit over-hyped.

Did you see the 2016 Blair Witch? Some good scenes in tunnels and in a cabin but a lot of shrieking and jumpy camerawork. Not enough scares and shocks. I'd say 6/10.

I watched the Blair Witch Project and carried on watching to the end, hoping it would improve. It didn't.
I won't be watching it again.

I watched it twice. Once with my husband. I was very scared. He wasn't. His idea of scary is the Omen.
The second time, with my sister. Equally scared, she was even more. Zombies films are scary, they always give me
nightmares for a few nights.

I enjoyed it as well but it was a bit over-hyped.

Did you see the 2016 Blair Witch? Some good scenes in tunnels and in a cabin but a lot of shrieking and jumpy camerawork. Not enough scares and shocks. I'd say 6/10.

Didn’t know there was a remake! I did see the sequel to the first one which was rubbish.

It was more of a sequel to the first than a remake, it ignores the second one. If you're into multiple shots of trees, then you're in for a treat.

The publicity made me think it would be soooooo scary, yet "The Exorcist" special effects reminded me of Three Stooges shorts, especially the head turning 'round and 'round. I'd seen that happen to Curley many times.

Back