• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Things That Look Like Hitler

lordmongrove

Justified & Ancient
http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/12/01/hit ... our-heart/

vz0XXxw.jpg

This little scamp has the final solution to the cat problem.

He may be only small now, but he's going to need plenty of living space when he grows up.

If I may widen the scope a little (thread title altered), Hitler is regularly discerned in even non-sentient objects.

Ein Yolk...

E0TkFkmWQAIFuYh.jpeg

Plenty of living space in this Swansea residence. Just off the high-street; take the third right.

RNP_MAI_070916SHouse_1001JPG.jpg

And of course the quickly withdrawn 'new' Amazon logo

View attachment 38786

This was mentioned on Have I Got News For You, and presenter Victoria Coren was unsure whether the blue patch was Hitler's moustache or the hair on top of his head. But if it was the latter, where would his moustache be?

This was mentioned on Have I Got News For You, and presenter Victoria Coren was unsure whether the blue patch was Hitler's moustache or the hair on top of his head. But if it was the latter, where would his moustache be?
On his top lip.

...Plenty of living space in this Swansea residence. Just off the high-street; take the third right.

That image somewhere else on the board years ago - I made the lebensraum joke back then, but I don't think anybody got it.

It's years since I owned one, but I think it was on an old iPhone that there was a timer symbol which appeared during a download. It consisted of a black square inside a white circle - and as the download progressed a dark line progressed around the inner arc of the circle.

I'll admit that I'd often do a double take if I glanced at it around the 15% complete mark:

apple hitler.jpg

Didn't Ron say he looked like Charlie Chaplin?

Back