Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Dingo667

I'm strange but true.
Whwn I was 10 I told my parents that I can easily carry the top half of a display cabinet we had. My mum told me in no certain words to forget it but I pestered them so much that I was allowed to hold it for a second...then dropped the whole thing [filled] because I had squashed a nerve, which was first agonising, then I lost the feeling in my legs and I had to stay in bed for a week [thus was the remedy in those days].

Needless to say my mum said: "told you so!"

AvlinWitchslicer

Devoted Cultist
Having days and nights where you feel like shite but then a quick kip and all of a sudden you feel like you can take on the world no matter what...guess it WAS Langstrom's virus from Red Dwarf.... :shock:

MaxMolyneux

Justified & Ancient
gavajones said:
MaxMolyneux said:
:shock: That's you isn't it, Max!?
Thats my chest, it's pleased when I give it bench press. 8)

ogopogo3 said:
Saw this picture online somewhere without a word of description to it. Yes, it actually made me exclaim :wtf:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Cr ... ch/wtf.jpg

I think you'll agree...one of these things is not like the other.
I'm thinking Wtf because he's in a room full of babes. Why does he want to ruin it by scaring them? :shock:

A

Anonymous

:shock: - which must also be spidey's expression (one hopes). Hah, hydro is merely washing the wall crawler's back..lalaallaallalallalalalla (can't hear)....dear god, but can see... :lol:

Did spidey ever...erm...wear any rainbow coloured threads?

Quake42

Warrior Princess
I went out yesterday to Greenwich and had a look round the old naval buildings etc and decided to walk up to the observatory through the park there.

Imagine my surprise when I see 2 blokes and a woman having a threesome in broad daylight with dozens of people roaming around, kids playing etc! They weren't leaving a lot to the imagination either... :wtf:

Anome

Bibliomancer
All I got pictures of while walking up to the observatory was some squirrels. And they weren't doing anything really.

I miss all the fun.

sunsplash1

Justified & Ancient
I had something of a WTF today at lunch.
There I was siting out in the sun at my local - good god it's actually a coffee shop!- lap top open, sipping from a small, glass bottled cola beverage. When I noticed four people in animal suits walking across the road, probably after leaving a fast-food franchise. One naff as hell Koala and three gorillas. They were being screamed at by passers-by, and the Koala suited one was repeated punching -hard- someone in the face. While the other three gorilla suited ones hurled abuse...

They proceded around the opposite corner, punching and hurling abuse as they went...

WTF?

Is this some new pastime?

edit? And yes the police were not far behind them, all of about twenty seconds.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
I went to the BT Website earlier to check my bill and am still trying to work out what the image on the front page is supposed to signify.

Has someone stolen all that guy's furniture? Or is that the only way he can get his secretary to bend over? And what exactly is he doing with his other hand? So many questions!

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
graylien said:
I went to the BT Website earlier to check my bill and am still trying to work out what the image on the front page is supposed to signify.

Has someone stolen all that guy's furniture? Or is that the only way he can get his secretary to bend over? And what exactly is he doing with his other hand? So many questions!
They appear to be bowing to each other, even though they're not Japanese. Most odd.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
I think you're right about that, but I also think that designers usually have desks. And that girl is hardly going to be able to give a particularly great critique of a design when she's looking at it upside down.

Another possibility is that someone has super-glued that chap's laptop to the floor and they're discussing ways of unsticking it. Quite how that sells the concept of BT, I'm not quite sure. Maybe they're going to phone someone to help them out?

Mr_Nemo said:
Could they be playing "Mistress and Slave"? :shock:
There's definitely a whole lot of fetishistic imagery going on there.

Is the slaphead bowing to the woman in the pleated skirt and spikey high heels, or to the wafer thin laptop?

Could he be bowing to the laptop and kowtowing to the woman in the pleated skirt and spikey high heels?

:confused:

He is saying: "See I told you a deskless environment works!!"

She has been drinking fizzy drinks all day (because its hot) and is seeing if she can make a dangly length of spit that will reach the laptop without breaking (possibly because he is clearly being a tool).

They were both killed just atfer this picture was taken as they were too focused on wht they were doing and forgot that the circus was coming to town - they were trampled by elephants and run over by "comedy" clown cars.

No one attended their funerals.*

* I made some of the above up but not all of it.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Caption contest winner no. 125 wins a limited edition, hand-crafted, pre-chewed, Carol Vorderman Sodoku biro.