Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
my sort of escapologist show
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This show is something else <a href="https://t.co/TKt86AUHtz">pic.twitter.com/TKt86AUHtz</a></p>&mdash; Dominic DeAngelis (@DOMtheB0MB) <a href=" ">17 January 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
LOL .. quality :fire: .. here's the rest of it ..

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Yep, it looks like a pamper without the underneath bit. Might use it to hold ya hair back so you can cream or apply war paint

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
The Beeb is doing a series on the greatest icon of the 20th Century.
Neil Armstrong surely..... unless you’re voting for Hitler.

OneWingedBird

Beloved of Ra
Could equally go in the They Messed with the Wrong Person thread but I think it's a bit more WTF.

Not saying it's right but I'm fairly sympathetic, no excuse for not paying workers.

Edit: More complete video, looks like he's ripped apart the entire inside of receiption, you can see the suspended ceiling coming apart at one point :O

2nd edit: Video from inside the building, it's well :O Looks at one point like he's trying to break the load bearing pillars but doesn't have enough oomph to damage them.

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Coming away from work, I narrowly avoided an accident.
I turned right out of my works entrance, only to dimly see 3 mopeds in single file go past.
The first 2 had dark clothing and no lights. The 3rd one in line had a light - I saw him coming, but not the first 2.
If I'd turned a bit later, that would have been a nasty accident, with at least one fatality.

Are young people getting more intelligent? The jury's out on that one.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Without getting into politics, I was a bit taken aback while drinking me tea to see that Alex Salmond has just been charged with thirteen different counts of various forms of sexual assault (including two of attempted rape). There's also a charge of breaching the peace, which I doubt he's thinking about very much.

Innocent until proven guilty, but still a bit of shock to see him charged--he always came across as a rather jovial chap.

Swifty

Without getting into politics, I was a bit taken aback while drinking me tea to see that Alex Salmond has just been charged with thirteen different counts of various forms of sexual assault (including two of attempted rape). There's also a charge of breaching the peace, which I doubt he's thinking about very much.

Innocent until proven guilty, but still a bit of shock to see him charged--he always came across as a rather jovial chap.
Blimey .. I hope it's all bullshit, nothing says false rape and sexual assault claim/claims more than a wealthy man in a position of power, I noticed the charges against Julian Assange have been dropped by his accusers .. mind you, conversely, some wealthy men in positions of power act like randy teenage boys. I'll be keeping an eye on any developments.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

I really don't like him, but he does need to have a fair trial.

Swifty

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.

A former colleague encountered him a behind-the-scenes capacity and said he was a totally different character - very arrogant and bad tempered. He turned on the charm when the media appeared.