Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I know that Shreddies Flatulence Filtering Underwear with activated charcoal is a thing, but this strains credulity. Is it supposed to deal with - saints preserve us! - output, or - WTF? - intake?

maximus otter
I have no idea. I was just walking about killing time and walked past it. Oddly enough, it was in the middle of a food court which is why it caught my eye. There was no one at the counter, nor any apparent customers, so I was able to take a quick pic without drawing any attention to myself. What actually attracted my attention at first was the neon sign below. I now feel I must investigate this matter further. Enquiring minds want to know.
20190610_140629_compress52.jpg

Ladyloafer

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Right, I've done some searching. The name of the store is not actually 'Blackout' , that's the product they sell. The name of the store is actually 'Two Lips' I shit you not. Their website: https://www.twolips.vip/products/blackout
I need another drink.
Blackout is the perfect after-care partner following a hair removal treatment to detox, soothe, brighten and hydrate the vulva.
ookkkaayyy.

its got good reviews though
eg.
Bizarre, peculiar... I guess that’s the feeling of the ‘first times’ of your life! When my friend told me about a new mask for the vulva, I LOL’ed! But we decided to try it. And although it was a strange thing to do, I was excited to see/feel if what the product said it could do. (Eek!) anyway, 15 mins later, like an excited teenager looking out for her first love, I was v impressed by how I looked and felt! A cool sensation, almost shiny VJJ and the dark spots accumulated over the years seem to have lightened! (Maybe it was the lighting of the room). But wow. It was peculiar but like everything else, the first time is always weird, but it pays off in the end.
(my highlight)

also available https://www.twolips.vip/products/undercover
which appears to be a blemish lightening cream for use on the face and vulva

i didn't even know vulva blemishes were a thing!

there are also moisturisers for down there (not internal stuff)

A BRIGHTENING SERUM FOR MY VULVA SOUNDS EXCESSIVE, WHY WOULD I NEED IT?
Dull skin is a common occurrence in the vulva area, especially the inner thighs. Having groomed more than 4 million vulvas over the past 20 years, we've heard concerns that many women have about dull skin on their intimate areas. That's why we made a serum with a water-soluble Vitamin C derivative, so it's gentle enough for both the vulva and the face, to help women who wish to address these concerns.

wow.

Min Bannister

Possessed dog
Reaction score
I spent 40 minutes wandering around a shopping centre in Singapore this afternoon whilst my wife was getting her nails done. During my adventures I came across this rather bizarre establishment...
I think you have just won this thread LL. :omg:

"Having groomed more than 4 million vulvas over the past 20 years, we've heard concerns that many women have about dull skin on their intimate areas. "
:nails:

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean.... they want them to GLOW???????????

But they do seem to have got the difference between vulva and vagina sorted so :twothumbs:

If anyone is thinking about it, this would NOT be a suitable present for me!

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
You mean.... they want them to GLOW???????????

But they do seem to have got the difference between vulva and vagina sorted so :twothumbs:

If anyone is thinking about it, this would NOT be a suitable present for me!
Oh I'm game. Just think, when people said 'So what did Techy give you for your birthday?' I'd be able to say 'THIS!'

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
OK then.

- Man: What is better than one rose on my piano?
- Woman: I do not know, pray tell me, what is better than one rose on your piano?
- Tulips on my organ.

Well, you did ask!

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
Clement von Franckenstein (28 May 1944 – 9 May 2019) was an English actor. He was born in Sunninghill, Buckingham, England and died aged 74 in Los Angeles, California.

He became an actor, initially going to castings as Clement St George as he thought "his real name might scare people".

Family legend, which he was happy to burnish, had it that Mary Shelley had borrowed [his family's surname], with a slight amendment, for her book Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus after meeting an ancestor of von Franckenstein’s, who was consul in Geneva when she was there.

Franckenstein’s first role on camera, improbably, was as an extra in Mel Brooks’s spoof Young Frankenstein (1974).

http://www.timworstall.com/2019/06/11/coincidence-i-think-not/

maximus otter

ChasFink

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Clement von Franckenstein (28 May 1944 – 9 May 2019) was an English actor. He was born in Sunninghill, Buckingham, England and died aged 74 in Los Angeles, California.

He became an actor, initially going to castings as Clement St George as he thought "his real name might scare people".

Family legend, which he was happy to burnish, had it that Mary Shelley had borrowed [his family's surname], with a slight amendment, for her book Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus after meeting an ancestor of von Franckenstein’s, who was consul in Geneva when she was there.

Franckenstein’s first role on camera, improbably, was as an extra in Mel Brooks’s spoof Young Frankenstein (1974).

maximus otter
In a publicity interview for the TV movie Frankenstein: The True Story, actress Jane Seymour (one of the stars, originally named Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg) said she had just discovered there was a branch of her family that was once known as Frankenstein. Talk about coincidence!

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

maximus otter
He was born near my birthplace. Sunninghill is in Berkshire, not Buckinghamshire.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, I've done some searching. The name of the store is not actually 'Blackout' , that's the product they sell. The name of the store is actually 'Two Lips' I shit you not. Their website: https://www.twolips.vip/products/blackout
I need another drink.
Since the K-beauty craze went global a few years ago, sheet masks have become a staple in most skincare fanatics' routines. There are sheet masks for just about every skin-related issue possible — whether your face is dry, oily, combination, inflamed, acne-prone, or all of the above — and the trend has even recently expanded to treat the rest of your body. But while masks for your hands, feet, backside, stomach, and chest can be helpful or, at the very least, harmless, the latest non-face sheet mask is questionable, to say the least. Enter: Singapore-based company Two L(i)ps' first product, the "Blackout" activated charcoal vulva mask.
According to the brand's website, wearing the mask for 15 minutes "soothes, detoxifies, brightens, and moisturizes" the vulva. Ingredients-wise, the infrared-activated charcoal "boosts lymphatic drainage" and is on detox duty, while serums made from cornflower, elderberry, Indian cress, and chamomile extracts, as well as aloe vera and ylang ylang, are said to soothe and hydrate the area. White licorice, per the site, brightens and evens out your vulva's skin tone, and centella asiatica, a plant used in cooking and medicine, "recharges dull skin to regain its luminosity." You know, because vulvas simply must be luminous.

Article concludes with prices and brands:​