Things That Make You Go... WTF?

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
I was on an Icelandic news site reading an article when I saw: Vaðlaheiðarvegavinnuverkfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringurinn. I think I dislocated dislocated my brain trying to read it

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I was on an Icelandic news site reading an article when I saw: Vaðlaheiðarvegavinnuverkfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringurinn. I think I dislocated dislocated my brain trying to read it
Ah yes, the key ring to the tool work shed in the road works of Vaðlaheiði. I know it well.

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
Most people at some stage in their lives make a decision about the person they want to be in the future- it might be a career decision, taking up a religion or just adopting a certain way of living.

But what I don't get is this: why have some people apparently decided to devote their lives to being a complete arsehole? And why do I usually end up sitting near them on a bus?

Last edited:

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
... why have some people apparently decided to devote their lives to being a complete arsehole?
It's an unfortunately feasible approach to getting by and getting ahead - especially if one is deficient in intelligence, skills, and / or artfulness.

And why do I usually end up sitting near them on a bus?
That's where the seats remain empty.

michael59

Look up. Change your world perspective.
Most people at some stage in their lives make a decision about the person they want to be in the future- it might be a career decision, taking up a religion or just adopting a certain way of living.

But what I don't get is this: why have some people apparently decided to devote their lives to being a complete arsehole? And why do I usually end up sitting near them on a bus?
It's a dirty job but, somebody has to do it. lol