Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Naughty_Felid

kneesy earsy nosey
Reaction score
There's a big difference in texture between the skin of a woman's leg and that of a man's scrotum. Just smoothing the cream onto the scrotum stretches it and the cream gets into the wrinkles and becomes hard to wash off.

Have a guess how I know this. No, don't.
Breeding Pigs?

Orangutan conjugal rights supervisor?

The other one is obviously a nursing thing and that body of individuals never shares its secrets... :) beacuse they've seen wayy too much shit.

michael59

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
"chest-back-legs-arms'
Doesn't say anything about the family jewels.
Being female, maybe I just don't think the way guys do but...

I never understood that reference. Jewels aren't hairy.

michael59

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Don't - those creams can be quite painful on testicles. Even if it's an urban myth I'd suggest not trying it out.
My granny tried Nair hair removal. It's for legs and armpits on women. But she had a mole on her chin and the mole had 3 black hairs that grew from it so she put Nair cream on it. Big mistake. Her chin was swollen red and blistered by the next day. :(

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
Could be worse - I can imagine someone wanting firearms for chickens.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Oookay.

(Yes, I know I have them but I am a Homo aves rather than a true bird).

Thats made my day.

Though in what way I do not know

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
For work today I had to drive from here (Welwyn Garden City), down to Reading, then up to Ipswich, and then over to Cambridge, and then back here.
On the way down the M25 to Reading I overtook a car which was distinctive for the shoddy bodywork repair which looked like it had been carried out using whatever filler was to hand, in two different colours, and really badly cracking (obviously whoever did it didn't have a clue). The car was a Blue Ford Focus, and as I went past I got a really good look at it. Bit of a heap all round really. This was at about 9.30.
A little further along the road I went past a 'beaver tail' car transporter which had one fairly new Range Rover on the back. The Range Rover was Black but very dusty, as though it had been left sitting in a garage somewhere for some months. The car transporter was bright yellow.
Both these vehicles were heading south on the western section of the M25, towards Heathrow (anti-clockwise if you will).

So imagine my WTF-ness, when later on in the afternoon, driving east along the A14 from Ipswich to Cambridge on a fairly quiet section of the road, I realised I was closing in on a Blue car which was probably doing 60mph while I was doing 70mph.
Blow me down if it wasn't exactly the same Ford Focus I had clocked in the morning!
Not just a similar looking vehicle, but the actual same one, with that shonky repair.
Then about 10 minutes later, I realised again that I was closing in on a slower moving vehicle, a car transporter with a dusty Range Rover on the back.
Yep. The same Range Rover. On the same bright yellow transporter.
Something explains how this has happened but I can't work it out.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
For work today I had to drive from here (Welwyn Garden City), down to Reading, then up to Ipswich, and then over to Cambridge, and then back here.
On the way down the M25 to Reading I overtook a car which was distinctive for the shoddy bodywork repair which looked like it had been carried out using whatever filler was to hand, in two different colours, and really badly cracking (obviously whoever did it didn't have a clue). The car was a Blue Ford Focus, and as I went past I got a really good look at it. Bit of a heap all round really. This was at about 9.30.
A little further along the road I went past a 'beaver tail' car transporter which had one fairly new Range Rover on the back. The Range Rover was Black but very dusty, as though it had been left sitting in a garage somewhere for some months. The car transporter was bright yellow.
Both these vehicles were heading south on the western section of the M25, towards Heathrow (anti-clockwise if you will).

So imagine my WTF-ness, when later on in the afternoon, driving east along the A14 from Ipswich to Cambridge on a fairly quiet section of the road, I realised I was closing in on a Blue car which was probably doing 60mph while I was doing 70mph.
Blow me down if it wasn't exactly the same Ford Focus I had clocked in the morning!
Not just a similar looking vehicle, but the actual same one, with that shonky repair.
Then about 10 minutes later, I realised again that I was closing in on a slower moving vehicle, a car transporter with a dusty Range Rover on the back.
Yep. The same Range Rover. On the same bright yellow transporter.
Something explains how this has happened but I can't work it out.
A major glitch in the Matrix.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I expect there were probably even more instances of teleporting vehicles. I need to pay more attention.
I also expect that somewhere there's 2 different blokes telling their versions of how they saw the same Renault Van overtaking them twice, hours and miles apart.

Stormkhan

Disturbingly familiar
Reaction score
So forget the arms for a moment. These chickens are living inside in carpeted homes as pets?
It's a 'thing'. Like keeping rabbits loose in the house.
I never would do such, but, I grant you, I used to allow the pet rats I bred a certain amount of 'exercise' while I supervised. A friend let their pet ferret roam free for a couple of hours.
One good friend - an expert on keeping chickens - allows it as a possibility but doesn't recommend it. Another - a complete ditz - allows her two chickens to come inside but puts them out while she's not at home or at night.

It's all down to how you see the chickens; egg-producers or pets. My own personal opinion is ... it's very middle-class, isn't it? Remember the amusement gained from The Good Life?

Ladyloafer

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm having a tidy up and I found a piece of paper, in my writing; on one side it says Trebuchey Operator, 25 metres, throws 40kg, 1/2 a km, automated, family business.

on the other side of the paper it says; red pepper + feta cheese + spam.

o_O i have no idea......

plastic wiganer

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
in a similar vein my mate found a hand written note in his pocket that simply had 1lbp&b on it - it took us a while to figure out it just meant 1 LB (pound) of Pork and Beef sausages ! lol