Things That Make You Go... WTF?

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Lol resetera have closed their review thread and they still think cybpunk 2077 is transphobic.what a bunch of losers and yes I will call them sjws because they meet the stereotype and they will never get what the context of the game.

LymeswoldSnork

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
Lol resetera have closed their review thread and they still think cybpunk 2077 is transphobic.what a bunch of losers and yes I will call them sjws because they meet the stereotype and they will never get what the context of the game.
What on earth is this about, and why do you think anybody on this board would be interested?

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
What on earth is this about, and why do you think anybody on this board would be interested?
Rude much oh and you don't have the right to speak on others behalf unless someone asked you to.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
A women's university football match in China had to be called off after players were told they were not allowed to have dyed hair, state media report.

The women's teams of Fuzhou and Jimei universities were due to meet for a college league game in the south-eastern Fujian province at the weekend.

Team members from both sides bought black hair dye to correct the problem.

But one Fuzhou player's hair was deemed "not black enough" and the side had to forfeit for having only six players.

Before the match, "multiple players… were rejected from the match for violating a rule which requires that all players do not dye or curl their hair", the national Global Times reports.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55227538

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Reaction score
Rude much oh and you don't have the right to speak on others behalf unless someone asked you to.
I don't believe anyone asked anyone about it, but I do however have the right to tell you both to put a sock in it.

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone asked anyone about it, but I do however have the right to tell you both to put a sock in it.
I was presuming that it's the 'Things that make you go WTF?'thread, and that was something that made Megadeth go 'WTF?'

Stormkhan

Disturbingly familiar
Reaction score

charliebrown

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Around the 1800s in the U.S., kids went to the local pharmacy or chemist for an ice cream Sunday ( spelling will be explained).

Churches were ready to run the pharmacist out of town seeing kids together.

As time passed, local drug stores made a compromise with churches.

If the name Sunday would become the name ice cream sundae, then the whole idea would sound more wholesome.

The ice cream Sundae survived.

Peripart

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Around the 1800s in the U.S., kids went to the local pharmacy or chemist for an ice cream Sunday ( spelling will be explained).

Churches were ready to run the pharmacist out of town seeing kids together.

As time passed, local drug stores made a compromise with churches.

If the name Sunday would become the name ice cream sundae, then the whole idea would sound more wholesome.

The ice cream Sundae survived.
That sounds suspiciously like a load of old nonsense! Not you, CB, the story.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
There are multiple conflicting stories about the creation of the ice cream sundae and how it came to be named a 'sundae'. Many of these documented stories refer to the first creation occurring on a Sunday, but only a few make reference to Sunday being a significant timeframe. One of the alleged sundae creators was an actual vendor named Sonntag (German for 'Sunday'), and that version of the story simply claims the treat was named for him.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I’m replaying Fallout 4 at the moment. The guy on the left stole my baby and the thing on the right did a Suicide Nuke Job on my dog so keep an eye out for these two.
Yes, I can quite imagine the one on the right shouting 'puny humans' in a deep, booming voice.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
This has got to be photo shop, right? ...
If you mean "manipulated photo", then no - because that's not a photo.
If you mean "manipulated image", then yes - because the skier has been painted into / onto the original image.

The primary image is an aviation art painting by Dru Blair entitled "Tomcat."

https://www.drublair.com/products/tomcat