• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I think this is cheating because it's becoming inevitable - but the other morning I was dreaming that I was watching the news when "Breaking" flashed up and they cut to a reporter who was struggling to hold back tears as she announced that the Queen was dead.

Undoubtably triggered by the Palace saying that HM wasn't attending the garden parties this year, but I'll get my claim to precognition in there quickly.

This morning a friend messaged me to say he'd dreamt of the ceiling falling on his mother's head ..and was telling me as a "just in case it happens" record.

What got my attention - and makes me confident his dream was not precognitive - was that it seemed to me to be telepathic. Last night before bed I watched the recent spiderman movie, in which his Aunt May is knocked out and injured by the collapsing rubble of her apartment.

I believe it's likely he picked up the imagery from my sleeping unconscious rather than saw his own future.

(A highly speculative detail as to the why may be that the friend in question like Peter Parker and dozens of other marvel characters has an alliterative name. )

I think this is cheating because it's becoming inevitable - but the other morning I was dreaming that I was watching the news when "Breaking" flashed up and they cut to a reporter who was struggling to hold back tears as she announced that the Queen was dead.

Undoubtably triggered by the Palace saying that HM wasn't attending the garden parties this year, but I'll get my claim to precognition in there quickly.
Good greif, she is 96 years old and her husband died recently. Often when a couple has been married over 50 years and one spouse dies, the other one doesn't live much longer, and they were married for over 70 years.

Well this one is a corker.

Yesterday was the anniversary of my deceased brother Conor's death.

This morning a dream about his son Daniel ( I've never dreamt of him and not seen him since his father's death). In the dream I catch him having stolen private Info on my phone by photographing the screen with his phone. I demand he delete the images now. He hands his phone to me to do it myself. But I'm flummoxed by the unfamiliar apps on it that some of my stuff may be hidden behind.

Just now, in waking life, my eldest brother texted. He says he'd just looked at the Telegram app and up popped an alert " Conor has just joined Telegram!".

On his death anniversary this is deeply meaningful...but my dream also played out. The app alerts you when someone who's number you've saved joins. In this case our brothers number is attached on telegram to a profile of a female stranger. I deduced that after several years dormant his number was simply recycled to end up on someone else's phone. And was activated on Telegram at least on his anniversary.

Dream precognition and seeming after death communication in one go. Bargain.

Last edited:
Well now it gets weirder. I don't know if it's part of a new scam, or a genuine misdirected message, but this from a complete stranger( that's a burmese prefix) just popped up on my WhatsApp....the thematic link to mixed up phones and numbers is hard to ignore.
Screenshot_20220516-124351__01.jpg

Possible scam.

Yeah, I'd say scam too. A month ago I had a very similar WhatsApp message supposedly from a very attractive asian lass asking if I was Jim (no). So I ignored. I know a Jim but not seen him for years and, sadly, rarely give out my phone number to beautiful girls 20 years my junior.

I rarely recall anything of my dreams and have even wondered whether I do dream but I woke this morning, apparently in the middle of a dream, either thinking or hearing 'the television is on fire!'
I was a bit unsettled and went downstairs to get my coffee and make sure everything was all right and ,of course, it was. I'm hoping I didn't dream the future though.

My dreams are so bizarre, if they were true, I feel sorry for the world.

Yoda : the future Obi Won can not be seen with your Anakin.

I rarely recall anything of my dreams and have even wondered whether I do dream but I woke this morning, apparently in the middle of a dream, either thinking or hearing 'the television is on fire!'
I was a bit unsettled and went downstairs to get my coffee and make sure everything was all right and ,of course, it was. I'm hoping I didn't dream the future though.
Hoping this is not in your future... maybe get a new TV?

My wife was disturbed because she dreamed an elderly friend passed away.

I assured her that he is still very much alive.

But I said to my wife that he is elderly with known health problems and you never know.

My wife said he wishes she did not have bad dreams about the future.

Was having an extremely vivid dream up to the point my alarm woke me this morning.

Was on a cross-Channel ferry, which seemed to be the Brittany Ferries ship Normandie we sailed on just before Christmas.
I left the lounge area with the reclinable seats to get some fresh air up on deck.
I noticed something in the water travelling towards us and a man standing to my right said "is that a submarine?".
The superstructure did indeed look like the top of a submarine conning tower - was round or oval and dark grey-green in colour.
As the sub closed on us, it appeared to be diving and turning to port but it looked like a collision was inevitable.
I yelled "brace yourself for impact" ...... and that's when I was woken up, so cannot say what happened next.
So, if there is a news story some time from now about a collision or near miss between a submarine and cross-Channel ferry, remember you heard it here first!

Was having an extremely vivid dream up to the point my alarm woke me this morning.

Was on a cross-Channel ferry, which seemed to be the Brittany Ferries ship Normandie we sailed on just before Christmas.
I left the lounge area with the reclinable seats to get some fresh air up on deck.
I noticed something in the water travelling towards us and a man standing to my right said "is that a submarine?".
The superstructure did indeed look like the top of a submarine conning tower - was round or oval and dark grey-green in colour.
As the sub closed on us, it appeared to be diving and turning to port but it looked like a collision was inevitable.
I yelled "brace yourself for impact" ...... and that's when I was woken up, so cannot say what happened next.
So, if there is a news story some time from now about a collision or near miss between a submarine and cross-Channel ferry, remember you heard it here first!

brace.gif

I had a very brief dream in which a actor from a favorite show, now dead (actor & show, both) told me "You have two years." This was last February, so if the dream image was reporting truthfully, I've got ~1.5 years.

All other details missing because there are none.
Interesting to note that this poster was last seen here November 11, 2019

Add on: now I see that someone already noted this up thread circa 2020.

Last edited:
Massive multilayered dream last night-largely personal stuff- but "Two-eleven" kept cropping up...if someone is part of two-eleven say that to them and they run away. Just putting it here in case!

Massive multilayered dream last night-largely personal stuff- but "Two-eleven" kept cropping up...if someone is part of two-eleven say that to them and they run away. Just putting it here in case!
Could it be something to do with either November 2nd or February 11th?

Just to note I hadn't seen this post before writing my article about Queen death dreams (FT425)!

The death is irreversible and the fact that she's trapped...

I had a very odd dream the other night about passing a young couple and overhearing them say "We're going to shoot old people." When I looked back at them the female was getting some kind of semi-automatic weapon out of her bag. I'm assuming it's not a precursor to a UK incident (semi-automatics being hard to come by round here), but can't help wondering if it might play out in the US?

I hope it's not true either bugmum. When I read the first sentence I thought it was maybe someone filming.

Came across this post of mine from 2002 -

I dreamed about the country road I took every day where there is a humpback bridge and then a sharp bend concealing a low narrow railway bridge. I always took this stretch slowly but in the dream I was crawling along, barely moving at all. Nothing else happened in the dream.

I set out as usual that morning but with the dream still vivid in my mind I decided to slow to a crawl at the bridge. I edged over it and reached the corner to find a truck stuck under the bridge and a car crashed into the back of it, and another had hit that!
I had plenty of time to stop and turn around.

I don't think the dream saved my life but it saved me some injury and expense.

When reading this out to Techy just now we mentioned that the 3-vehicle pile-up would have taken up most of the road between the two bridges so only the crawling pace could save me from a nasty bump.

1) I ask my dreams "who's going to win the next Man City game". I don't know who they're playing next, well I could have seen it somewhere but couldn't have answered correctly at the time. I dream that a yellow cat is "destroyed" by a black monster with blue edges. Next game is against Leeds, who play in yellow, and Man City win ( 6/5/2023, MC 2 - LU 1)

2) Ask for Newcastle vs Arsenal - dream of a red & white box next to a black & white box - with the "words/impression" that Arsenal win, which is against expectation, but happens. ( 7/5/2023 NU 0 - A 2 )

3) I dream of a naked white older lady with a black nipple (I know, strange) who "wants something", but I don't give it. I remember that a team has the nickname of "the old lady". Which is Juventus, who also play in a black & white kit. They're playing Seville in the Europa league semi-final 2 days later. I conclude that I'm Seville, which actually makes sense, and I'm not letting Juventus "win". Result - a draw ( 11/5/2023 J 1 - S 1 ).

Last edited:
1) I ask my dreams "who's going to win the next Man City game". I don't know who they're playing next, well I could have seen it somewhere but couldn't have answered correctly at the time. I dream that a yellow cat is "destroyed" by a black monster with blue edges. Next game is against Leeds, who play in yellow, and Man City win ( 6/5/2023, MC 2 - LU 1)

2) Ask for Newcastle vs Arsenal - dream of a red & white box next to a black & white box - with the "words/impression" that Arsenal win, which is against expectation, but happens. ( 7/5/2023 NU 0 - A 2 )

3) I dream of a naked white older lady with a black nipple (I know, strange) who "wants something", but I don't give it. I remember that a team has the nickname of "the old lady". Which is Juventus, who also play in a black & white kit. They're playing Seville in the Europa league semi-final 2 days later. I conclude that I'm Seville, which actually makes sense, and I'm not letting Juventus "win". Result - a draw ( 11/5/2023 J 1 - S 1 ).
The final fixtures of the Premier League are played on Sunday you should get a few more done to see how they pan out

So here's a test there are two huge games coming up (Football or as Americans call it Soccer)

FA Cup final Man City Vs Man United Wembley Stadium 3 pm 3rd June 2023

Champions League Final Man City Vs Inter Milan 8 pm (GMT) Ataturk Stadium Istanbul

Lets see if anyone can dream up the results, and correct score lines

Back