Thinking Of Visiting Australia?

You have ten minutes to set foot on the rock before you'll be fined for doing so.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09...-tourism-indigenous-sites-like-uluru/11478616
Uluru isn't the only place where tourists are asked to respect Indigenous cultural history

First time I went to the rock was 1997 with a busload of bible folk taking international students for a two week flyabout The Territory. I declined to walk on Uluru and was told in no uncertain terms that "we do not hold a physical object sacred because we only care about sunny lord jesus". I still declined, and I told the international people why = this is sacred place for Pityintjatjatjarra people and many other clans besides. Some international people took my meaning and walked the base with me. Others went on their tourist thing. That bible crew let me come on the same trip the following year and I again declined to disrespect this far-more-ancient culture than that cult of yahweh. I physically wrestled the leader of the cult at Tea Tree and he couldn't get me down on the ground. We shook hands and that was the last time I had anything to do with the bible crew.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
They look nice,if it wernt for the ice cream and the chocolate