• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Thirty-Minute Bowel Movement

Perhaps such a recording is to be used for white noise, similarly to how you can get recordings of an engine idling for two hours. People find it soothing to listen to.

Relaxing: instead of working, one could just go through the motions.

maximus otter

I'm American, but have deep respect for British spellings. I would have preferred the "oe" be a ligature, though: diarrhœa.

I'd prefer not to have diarrhoea at all.

That's not a bowel movement though, that's an attack of diarrhoea; an altogether different pleasure.
I think diarrhoea counts as a bowel movement, because in both cases, your bowel is evacuated. No-one ever said a bowel movement had to be in an orderly fashion...

I think diarrhoea counts as a bowel movement, because in both cases, your bowel is evacuated. No-one ever said a bowel movement had to be in an orderly fashion...

We're talking about an attack of t'squits then; in musical terms, an entire performance rather than a single movement.

We're talking about an attack of t'squits then; in musical terms, an entire performance rather than a single movement.
Sometimes the entire performance is a single movement...

Back