• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Thirty Years Of FT Back Issues

Beakmoo

Justified & Ancient
I've finally decided enough is enough. I haven't sorted through them yet and one or two are a bit tatty but I started buying in the 80s and have hoarded every copy. Are they worth anything?

I’ve tried (twice) to give batches away here on FTMB, with no joy.

Best of luck...

maximus otter

One or two copies are okay to post but when you're talking about a couple of hundred that's a bit different innit.
Possibly a local library might be interested. Or a school.
Or I guess there's the option of putting them on ebay (or similar) but first checking what the postage costs would be and making that part of the deal so that you aren't paying for it.
(A lot of people happily buy stuff off ebay for a fiver without noticing that the P&P is £50.)

Might be worth saying where you are located... may get some interest if someone is local.

A very nice man on here once gifted me decades of back issues. Luckily I happened to be passing through his town on a way down to Wiltshire for a neolithic site trip.

Very pleased I was.

A very nice man on here once gifted me decades of back issues. Luckily I happened to be passing through his town on a way down to Wiltshire for a neolithic site trip.

Very pleased I was.
About the neolithic site?

Back