Thor's Black, Death & Viking Metal Thrash Thread

skinny

Antediluvian
They've a gig here tomorrow night. Half a mind to go, but the day being 39 degrees Celsius isn't motivating me much.

skinny

Antediluvian
Furthermore, I've skirted this band thinking they were a lesser Metallica, and I now see the error of my prejudice. They are actually a far more proficient Slayer. I've tried to get into Slayer a few times and it hasn't connected, but Sodom fills me up. Time to get into heavy again. This is the pure stuff.

Onya, Nils. :nods::thrash:

Furthermore, I've skirted this band thinking they were a lesser Metallica, and I now see the error of my prejudice. They are actually a far more proficient Slayer. I've tried to get into Slayer a few times and it hasn't connected, but Sodom fills me up. Time to get into heavy again. This is the pure stuff.

Onya, Nils. :nods::thrash:
I'll start up an Irish tribute band for them: Sodom & Begorrah.

thank you, I always think that everybody already knows the stuff I play, like sepultura, but every now and then somebody is really happy to find these tracks, before they sink into oblivion.. (you can also check out the music-threads at alienbabble.com)

this next one is not exactly death metal, but you know, monster magnet is rocking that hard regular music charts don't deal with it. let me just drop this one here, if anybody thinks it doesn't belong here, I will take it elsewhere, just let me know..

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
this next one is not exactly death metal, but you know, monster magnet is rocking that hard regular music charts don't deal with it. let me just drop this one here, if anybody thinks it doesn't belong here, I will take it elsewhere, just let me know..

Always up for a bit of MM!

five minutes ago I was enjoying this sunshiny day with a good glass of white wine and some herb to smoke and I started thinking of all these years sepulturas music has been with me. those were dark days I played sepultura and the likes of them most every day like that is vital to my soul. I need that stuff for energy like food so today summertime at last is on this side of the planet and I thought let's upload some of that for all the world to experience. now I never fail, I feel confident to carefully and slowly confront you people with sepultura

sepultura.jpg

of course sepultura hardly needs any more publicity, but hey, this stuff is of the essence imo

Last edited:
this next one is not exactly death metal, but it came straight from The Netherlands,so time ago and I think it really rocks!

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
This one was always my least favourite of the "Canonical Four" albums, the plinky-plonky prison albums are boring and don't count, nor do the bland post-prison albums; they're like The Star Wars Holiday Special and Prequels in relation to the original trilogy.

skinny

Antediluvian
Yeah I agree. It sucks arse. The obligatory quiet intro shits me more than anything.

Tbh, I only posted it to look cool. Like I knew hell metal. I don't know a (insert metal aphorism here) from a shredded skull.