• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Threadfinder General: Lost Threads Located

I seem to remember a thread titled "They **** you up your mum and dad" but I can't find it. Has it been renamed? Have I imagined the stars?

Didn't we have a DC adaptations thread somewhere?

I can't see it on the first few pages of Fortean Culture and trying to indirectly search it up using Batman isn't working either.

Lots of threads with Tarot in the title - which is the general one? :)

This is the most general one, but as you say there are a few dotted about. I may do some merging.

Could the "It never happened, But..." thread be merged with the "False memories" thread, please? They are similar.

Do we still have a thread called something along the lines of 'Ghost Sightings with Multiple Witnesses'? I've tried all combinations of the badly remembered title, and of the slightly better remembered contents of my own posts, but can't seem to find it via any of the usual routes. I think it may have been started by Angel Alice / Angelalice(?)

*puts hand up* May I request some assistance please?

I have a very vague memory of a thread I read on here several years ago, long before I signed up, and I loved it and really want to read it again. But it's too vague a memory to use the Search function, so I'm hoping someone might read this and recognise what the heck it is I'm talking about...

Here's what I remember about the thread, and I think it would probably have been in the 'It Happened To Me' section:

It was written by a man who I think was from the USA (or quite possibly Australia?) Somewhere with vast open spaces anyway.
He talked about going for a walk somewhere out in the countryside / mountains where he would come across something like a town or city, that he could see down below him?
He would go there on several occasions each time seeing this occurrence, I can't remember if he interacted with anyone or not?
I think as the thread went on, people asked him about it and he kept going back?

(As I'm typing this I realise it sounds even vaguer than I thought :conf2:. I may even be confluting memories of two different threads).

I offer virtual chocolate cake (2 slices in advance, the rest on delivery) and this octopus :fhtagn: to anyone who can assist.

That's IT! Thank you so much, you are amazing! :D

As promised:

upload_2018-4-22_11-5-4.png

and not forgetting :fhtagn:

I just call him Chitaloo

That makes it somewhat easier to pronounce.

I've just looked on google, and apparently Cthulhu isn't just a made-up name on here. It's a fictional character from a book..

*Shady and Mythopoeika look at Zebs strangely*

..I'm... the only one on here who didn't know that, aren't I?

*slinks off*

I know that I should be able to find it myself, but has anybody any idea about a post in which I describe attending a full-immersion baptism ceremony at an evangelical church with a 'charismatic' South African preacher? I think it was in Rochester, but I can't find a thing.

Do we have a thread dedicated to the rock band AC/DC, or am I imagining things?

I know that I should be able to find it myself, but has anybody any idea about a post in which I describe attending a full-immersion baptism ceremony at an evangelical church with a 'charismatic' South African preacher? I think it was in Rochester, but I can't find a thing.

I don't remember such a post, and I can't find anything you posted that even partially matches the description you gave. Are you sure it was something you posted? :dunno:

I don't remember such a post, and I can't find anything you posted that even partially matches the description you gave. Are you sure it was something you posted? :dunno:

I was pretty sure--perhaps it went in chat and got purged when we had such a thing.

It would have been useful as it matches very closely with something recently posted.

Thanks for trying.

Back