• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Three Perfect Wishes

i think that you should include a 90 day trial period in the contract

escargot said:
Pyecraft

HG Wells story about a bloke who uses magic to lose weight.

'Weight' is exactly what he loses- he becomes weightless, not thin, and while remaining fat he has to be anchored down to avoid blowing away.:

Read this last night. Great little tale if a little silly. Quite Fortean in a whimsical way. All the magic is the product of the narrator's grandmother's Indian 'recipes'.

Magic Curry. 8)

I guess we never did come up with three un-screwupable wishes, did we?

How about:

1. Apart from me and all the influences i can exert, mentally & physically, everything in reality must exist as it is now, moving forward in time and development.

2. I would like all of the powers of all of the DC comic and Marvel comic super-heroes.

3. I would like carnal knowledge of Natalie Imbruglia twice a week for the rest of my life.

surely no one could begrudge me that?

Blinko_Glick said:
surely no one could begrudge me that?

I think Natalie Imbruglia could have something to say about it...

3. I would like carnal knowledge of Natalie Imbruglia twice a week for the rest of my life.

She moved forward in time and development to death last night. But carry on! :devil:

Blinko_Glick said:

What about the other days?

I would like to be completely and utterly indestructible. Never succumbing to illness or old age and to go on existing beyond this universe and into the next.

Have a limitless supply of wealth, beer (preferably Midnight Sun) and weed.

And last but not least I'd want to be able to fly.

Bish, bash, bosh. Job's a goodun.

1. The ability to eat unlimited amounts of McVities Chocolate Digestives and not put on an ounce
2. Perfect teeth
3. The ability to understand what my wife really wants

Wait a minute, scrub 3. even God can't figure that one out

Back