• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

To all you psychic people...

Recycled1

Justified & Ancient
I wish someone could tell me what has happened to my much loved little cat Suki (neutered female, short grey fur, no collar, not "chipped") who has been missing since Sat 28th June.
Even BAD news would be better than not knowing!

I'm sorry your little friend has gone missing. I know how much it hurts. :cry:

But it's much more likely that YOU would receive any psychic images from her, before any strangers would. Try putting yourself in a quiet state; meditative, if you can. Picture her face, imagine yourself petting her, call her name. Do this OFTEN. If you can quiet your mind you might pick up something.

And if you don't, know that she's safe in God's hands, wherever she is. And when she comes back, get her chipped immediately! I imagine you've done everything else, right, like putting up pictures on poles or in stores near you, and visiting your local animal shelters?

Please keep us posted. :glum:

Thanks meowfur.
Yes I've put up posters, messages thro' letter boxes, informed vets, RSPCA etc.

I agree I ought to meditate a bit more -I've been busy with various things, but I know she loved me very much and wouldn't have gone off deliberately.

My mother in law once went away for the weekend and found a neighbours cat in the garage which must have slipped in when she was closing the door.
Another lovely cat which used to visit us went missing and it was found sadly dead because it had gone under the next door's house when the little door leading under was opened for the underfloors to be checked and it was not realised she was there when it was closed again. So it might be worth asking if anyone is away and listening at the garage door or if anyone has had a shed door or under the house one open for something.
There was also a beautiful exotic cat that was coming to our garden and I rang the society to see if someone had lost one. They said no id it didn't look bedraggled.
Then about 3 months later I had a call from a man in the next suburb whose cat had disappeared when they had carpet put down and they thought had jumped in the back of the van
He asked me to look out for it but later the next day my neighbour over the back fence told me it had been knocked down and killed near her street so I had the sad task of calling him so he could come and collect it.
I don't mean to be all doom and gloom, but am hoping to give you a few ideas about maybe where to look( hugs.)

We've had many cats over the years and sad to say that once they go missing, it's unusual to have a happy ending. However, we did have one that disappeared for three weeks without a trace and then one night, turned up at the back door. He had blood coming from his mouth and we rushed him to a vet who told us that he had probably been hit by a car earlier that evening.

So it seems, when he needed help he came home. I hope your cat comes home soon.

still hoping......

I had a private sitting with a very nice lady medium today. (I occasionally go to the spiritualist church, although I've never got as far as becoming a member.)

She reckons my Suki is still alive and is living somewhere else, not TOO far away, having experienced some sort of accident /trauma that disorientated her and made her lose her way home.

This ties in with what I originally was told when I -ahem!- got out the glass and letters of the alphabet to ask for help. (This form of communication is not totally trustworthy -my subconscious or whatever sometimes simply gives me what I want to hear OR what I fear is true -a "no win"situation!)

However ...I do feel there is still a glimmer of hope .

Thank you all for your concern -I will post again if Suki turns up.

Back