Tom Cruise & His Wives

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I was discussing the inspired casting of Henry Fonda as a villain in Once Upon a Time In The West the other day and the question came up: ahs Tom Cruise ever been cast as an unmitigated 'baddie'?

Not familiar enough with his films to answer.

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I was discussing the inspired casting of Henry Ford as a villain in Once Upon a Time In The West the other day and the question came up: ahs Tom Cruise ever been cast as an unmitigated 'baddie'?

Interview with the Vampire?
Collateral?

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Collateral, yes, he came across as a nice bad guy, but ultimately he wasn't

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
No, not nice, but not overwhelmingly evil either. He's a hitman, so in that sense amoral, but no more so than James Bond.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I was discussing the inspired casting of Henry Ford as a villain in Once Upon a Time In The West the other day and the question came up: ahs Tom Cruise ever been cast as an unmitigated 'baddie'?

Henry Ford was a movie star as well as a pioneering car manufacturer and rabid anti-Semite? The things you learn here, my, my...

Verbal Earthworm

_Anagrammatical_
I was discussing the inspired casting of Henry Fonda as a villain in Once Upon a Time In The West the other day and the question came up: ahs Tom Cruise ever been cast as an unmitigated 'baddie'?

His most shocking role is most certainly Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder, who he apparently created for the film.

henry

still speeding
i have trouble crediting that comic creation to him, given who else was involved in tropic thunder