• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Tongue Tentacles

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

'The Tongue With Tentacles​

This guy has a tongue that appears to have some tentacles beneath it. It is an interesting one because it does not cause pain in any way. The only disadvantage is that the tentacle can get in between his teeth which can be painful.'

atonguetenticles.jpg

'The tentacles are a result of a condition known as Plica Fimbriata. The condition is not as dangerous as one may think.'

https://www.healthline.com/health/skin-tag-on-tongue

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...GyDBkQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1412&bih=694&dpr=0.9

If you catch them between your teeth apparently.
From the photograph, it looks like that would be very easy to do if one wasn't careful (owch, owch, owch!). Especially if you have the facility of biting the area under your tongue, which I'm afraid I do--and i can't figure out how i do it, that spongy tissue underneath one's tongue doesn't come anywhere near one's teeth.

Last edited:
From the photograph, it looks like that would be very easy to do if one wasn't careful (owch, owch, owch!). Especially if you have the facility of biting the area under your tongue, which I'm afraid I do--and i can't figure out how i do it, that spony tissue underneath one's tonue doesn't come anywhere near one's teeth.
I'm just impressed that nobody's made any oral sex related quips. Yet. We must all be starting to grow up!.

I beg to differ.
"The only disadvantage is that the tentacle can get in between his teeth which can be painful.'" ..

For goodness sake young lady!, now go to your bedroom and think about what you've just done!. (and stomp loudly up the stairs in protest and slam your bedroom door and put your music on loudly in defiance).

I cannot close my eyes without seeing those horrible dangly things !

Especially if you have the facility of biting the area under your tongue, which I'm afraid I do--and i can't figure out how i do it, that spongy tissue underneath one's tongue doesn't come anywhere near one's teeth.
I do this as well and can't figure out how. I can't do it intentionally. Then you have a sore spot under your tongue that you hope you don't bite again.

Back