• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Translocating Cat

People across from us had to have their cat put down two days back, it seemed a nice enough cat it would visit us as cats do no problem with it.
Anyway it suddenly turned on its owners tearing the husbands arm open leaving him needing medical treatment no idea why, totally unexpected, don’t suppose we will ever find out why, although it is a rare thing be careful out there.

People across from us had to have their cat put down two days back, it seemed a nice enough cat it would visit us as cats do no problem with it.
Anyway it suddenly turned on its owners tearing the husbands arm open leaving him needing medical treatment no idea why, totally unexpected, don’t suppose we will ever find out why, although it is a rare thing be careful out there.
It may have had a parasite that reached its brain, affecting its behaviour.

The vet was puzzled but I haven’t heard anything else.
I have had to deal with wild cats but I have not seen a house cat turn like that there’s got to be a underlying reason but I don’t think I will ever know what.

The vet was puzzled but I haven’t heard anything else.
I have had to deal with wild cats but I have not seen a house cat turn like that there’s got to be a underlying reason but I don’t think I will ever know what.
The poor babies have illnesses just like we do. We get cranky when we're not feeling well also.
Our two had to be put down a few months ago, one was elderly with thyroid / liver problems and on medication, the younger one became ill with the same issue so suddenly that the vet could not explain.

Back