• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Triangular UFO Sightings

It seems to be moving with the wind and perhaps slowly rotating, Might be some kind of reflective or illuminated balloon, or not! Interesting.

It seems to be moving with the wind and perhaps slowly rotating, Might be some kind of reflective or illuminated balloon, or not! Interesting.

That's what I thought until the sun glinted off it and it accelerated out of the picture.

Without any further details, I suspect CGI.

Yeah - looks like a balloon or kite for most of the clip, but the points where it zooms look very doctored. I can't describe why, but it's just a gut feeling of some sort of sfx. The flash and sudden movement look like something I've seen in Star Trek, etc. hundreds of times.

Edit: Tribble beats me to the punch by 4 minutes with hard evidence. Bravo!

The “object” seems to be moving independently of the background. It doesn”t feel seated in the scene. Maybe it has been motion tracked to a ground plane object and then the image was cropped. It could be a gullibility test.

Yeah - looks like a balloon or kite for most of the clip, but the points where it zooms look very doctored. I can't describe why, but it's just a gut feeling of some sort of sfx. The flash and sudden movement look like something I've seen in Star Trek, etc. hundreds of times.

Edit: Tribble beats me to the punch by 4 minutes with hard evidence. Bravo!

This is the feeling I got. If they'd left off the sudden relocation I'd have been more likely to believe it.

Any of your good selves possibly able to enhance what is seemingly being observed here?

Attributed as being filmed on 24 April, 2017, in Hangzhou, China.

Can't find, as yet, the video I was looking for, however came across this film for the first time.

This is the background story:

Screenshot_20190927_220830_compress31.jpg

This is the footage.

A deeply profound hmmmm... here.

It's precisely the type of supporting evidence... I wondered if it existed.

Just 'too good' though?

If you look at the slow mo at the end the object flashes but before it actually
moves the camera is already tracking were it is going to go.

This web site is essentially concerned with sky phenomena, often weather related.

However, a new online release features some material at the outset, which I thought might be of related interest here.

Mmmm... OK, not sure what to make of this detailed video at all...

Ever resolved?

Why would a super-high-tech, hypersonic-capable vehicle need to drop flares?

More likely a CGI/model superimposed over a fighter jet or helicopter. Someone in the YT comments says it's the Atlantis model UFO.

Slightly more convoncing, or SFX again?

Attributed as filmed over Los Angeles, 23 April, 2018.

Would seem they did stop to observe something...

Why the flashing light on our purportedly enigmatic subject...

The big black triangle, when the light first came on looked like how your bathroom light comes on, a flash and then full on, was it a balloon guided by drone????

The big black triangle, when the light first came on looked like how your bathroom light comes on, a flash and then full on, was it a balloon guided by drone????
What may have become apparent here, is the extent to which we are faced with purported evidence which intentionally deceives.

Sometimes it is all just smoke and mirrors.

Of course, this extends throughout the history of UFOs.

Nevertheless, we battle onwards in the prospect that perhaps they are not all bad apples!

What may have become apparent here, is the extent to which we are faced with purported evidence which intentionally deceives.

Sometimes it is all just smoke and mirrors.

Of course, this extends throughout the history of UFOs.

Nevertheless, we battle onwards in the prospect that perhaps they are not all bad apples!

Is it just me wearing rose-tinted shades, or was there a time when many hoaxes were done solely for the fun of it? Before everything was about getting reshares, upvotes, clicks on social media...

Back