• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Triangular UFO Sightings

Or the acceptance that there’s nothing here at all.
Absolutely, if only on the basis, whether a top-secret aircraft, or something else entirely, it makes no sense at all.

Why would such a craft be making itself so obviously visible, in either circumstances.

My personal intrique stems from reports such as highlighted here:

See post #8 in the comparative topic, "Daytime Flying Triangle Over London, Late 1970s".

Perhaps worth noting, courtesy of Wikipedia:

In addition to its official insignia, during B-2 stealth bomber test flights, some members of the 509th Bomb Wing procured an unofficial insignia involving an alien, the legend To Serve Man (referring to a famous Twilight Zone episode), and the inscription Gustatus Similis Pullus (Dog Latin for "Tastes like chicken").

Also, this one!:

Screenshot_20190930_213335_compress5.jpg

If you're going to cite another thread, how about providing the link to it as well?
Twas my intention, alas, despite endeavours, never having had occasion to so previously, I couldn't see how to link back to a previous post.

Could only give clear directions as an alterative.

One shall duly seek guidance, on the appropriate forum...

Twas my intention, alas, despite endeavours, never having had occasion to so previously, I couldn't see how to link back to a previous post. ...

If you wish to post a link to an entire thread ...

Simply go to that thread, copy the URL appearing in your browser's current location display, and paste it into your post.

If you wish to post a link to a specific post within a thread ...

Go to the thread, go to the particular post, option (whatever) click on the post number in the upper right-hand corner of the post's individual block, select "Copy Link" (or equivalent) from the selections offered, then paste the copied link into your post.

If you wish to post a link to an entire thread ...

Simply go to that thread, copy the URL appearing in your browser's current location display, and paste it into your post.

If you wish to post a link to a specific post within a thread ...

Go to the thread, go to the particular post, option (whatever) click on the post number in the upper right-hand corner of the post's individual block, select "Copy Link" (or equivalent) from the selections offered, then paste the copied link into your post.
And I was supposed to figure that out myself - I am already perplexed enough with all the recent postings about Black Holes...

Seriously, merci beaucoup... :cool:

Revising my own UFO related material accumulated over many years, I have coincidentally just come across the following.

Seemingly.... transcript of a posting made somewhere in the past.

Although I now have no recollection of its origin, it's on an old backup CD labelled, June 2006, so can't be earlier.

Thought perhaps of interest...

Screenshot_20191002_023324.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_023502.jpg

Yes, I think it was ascertained that it was a reflective balloon.

Can't really discern much with out being able to look at the original image source, although I am not one to put much stock in video information in any case. I just don't trust video in today's technical age, although virtually every manufacturer of video camera/recording equipment now inserts a hidden data signature 'hashed' in with the image data. The purpose of this is to enable equipment determination and image authentication. These signatures are utilized by the world's police agencies. Then there is the US FBI's AI statistical video analysis software (some of which was described in the April 1998 edition of 'Computer Design' magazine). That software was purported to be able to discern whether or not supposed video camera recording has been modified by CGI. Not much is known in the public domain regarding the state of the art of that technology today. However, any competent CGI technician can visually determine if a video has been hacked using CGI.

However all that is, it is not commonly known within the public domain regarding the 'fuzziness' of visual recordings of suspected alien objects and that of the suspected cause of the 'fuzziness'. One of the skeptic's common contentions is, "why are all the UFO photos blurry?" An astute observation actually and one that has been quietly, by any physicist of any intelligence or common sense likely has decyphered, but which was only publically revealed by Paul Hill in his technical treatise of suspected alien mecha, namely, "Unconventional Flying Objects, - a scientific analysis". Paul Hill, a NASA propulsion physicist personally observed several objects, while like myself, he did not know where these objects were from, but, also like myself, he recognized that these objects were not from around here! In all my years working in, and around military and contractor facilities, I have never seen any similar objects, parked, in repair, operating or being manufactured. Yet I have observed lots of gadgets that are not for public review, with and without clearance. Things happen.

Ad rem.... So it was a bit of surprise to see the flash, the clueless would likely recognize that artifact as being simply very reflective, yet both times when the triangle accellerated it also appeared to become highly reflective, but that is not what the video suggests, rather, that the laminar-air-sheath energy spiked causing the atmospheric ionization to become momentarily brilliant, thus giving the appearance of becoming highly reflective. A bit like seeing a flash-tube at a distance being pumped. That visual behavior is consistent with Paul Hill's description of the purpose of the fuzziness. And it has nothing to do with balloons.

Personally I find it odd that the triangle seems to float about as it does and then momentarially transit along in a straight hard vector. Something about that seems odd to me. It could be a hoax, but all of the folks that I've chatted with, mainly other conference speakers, who are yakking Paul Hill's information as though they know something, have all been completely unaware of the actual purpose and have not connected the implied dots presented in Hill's book regarding the reported fuzziness.

plutronus

Just came accross... been explained

I have trouble understanding why would ETs come to us and then go around in circles like mad loonies.... that says to me it is natural airwaves impact that swirls some kind of balloon. Does not look like a conscientiously steered vehicle.

Can't really discern much with out being able to look at the original image source, although I am not one to put much stock in video information in any case. I just don't trust video in today's technical age, although virtually every manufacturer of video camera/recording equipment now inserts a hidden data signature 'hashed' in with the image data. The purpose of this is to enable equipment determination and image authentication. These signatures are utilized by the world's police agencies. Then there is the US FBI's AI statistical video analysis software (some of which was described in the April 1998 edition of 'Computer Design' magazine). That software was purported to be able to discern whether or not supposed video camera recording has been modified by CGI. Not much is known in the public domain regarding the state of the art of that technology today. However, any competent CGI technician can visually determine if a video has been hacked using CGI.

However all that is, it is not commonly known within the public domain regarding the 'fuzziness' of visual recordings of suspected alien objects and that of the suspected cause of the 'fuzziness'. One of the skeptic's common contentions is, "why are all the UFO photos blurry?" An astute observation actually and one that has been quietly, by any physicist of any intelligence or common sense likely has decyphered, but which was only publically revealed by Paul Hill in his technical treatise of suspected alien mecha, namely, "Unconventional Flying Objects, - a scientific analysis". Paul Hill, a NASA propulsion physicist personally observed several objects, while like myself, he did not know where these objects were from, but, also like myself, he recognized that these objects were not from around here! In all my years working in, and around military and contractor facilities, I have never seen any similar objects, parked, in repair, operating or being manufactured. Yet I have observed lots of gadgets that are not for public review, with and without clearance. Things happen.

Ad rem.... So it was a bit of surprise to see the flash, the clueless would likely recognize that artifact as being simply very reflective, yet both times when the triangle accellerated it also appeared to become highly reflective, but that is not what the video suggests, rather, that the laminar-air-sheath energy spiked causing the atmospheric ionization to become momentarily brilliant, thus giving the appearance of becoming highly reflective. A bit like seeing a flash-tube at a distance being pumped. That visual behavior is consistent with Paul Hill's description of the purpose of the fuzziness. And it has nothing to do with balloons.

Personally I find it odd that the triangle seems to float about as it does and then momentarially transit along in a straight hard vector. Something about that seems odd to me. It could be a hoax, but all of the folks that I've chatted with, mainly other conference speakers, who are yakking Paul Hill's information as though they know something, have all been completely unaware of the actual purpose and have not connected the implied dots presented in Hill's book regarding the reported fuzziness.

plutronus
Plutronus, are you willing / able to describe your personal experience with UFOs?

<<< dejanmikic - Oct 15, 2019 3:12am said:
I have trouble understanding why would ETs come to us and then go around in circles like mad loonies.... that says to me it is natural airwaves impact that swirls some kind of balloon. Does not look like a conscientiously steered vehicle.
>>>

I myself have often wondered about that behavior. In fact it is a commonly observed behavior. Dr. Hill commented about the behavior he observed during a multiple object exhibition, he said, "they cavorted about similar to baby lambs playing, with no obvious regard for energy consumption...", later in the same paragraph, all the objects then began to zig-zag across the sky, in what I have named, for my convenience, a 'pod grouping'. One object was zig-zagging in the northly direction while another was transiting around that object front to south and yet another was rotating around those two objects zig-zagging together about the middle, east to west, all amongst another group moving in echelon formation, all together zig-zagging across the sky. That observation occurred sometime around the early 1960s over the Marshall Space Flight Center.

Regarding the waves of atmosphere swirling a balloon appearance, --if one were unaware of a slow moving river and the currents thereof, were to observe a boat floating in the unseen river, sans the motor running or unaware that the propulsive transmission being in neutral, one might witness the bobbing and general drifting of the craft in the hidden currents of the river. Then the motor starts and the craft ceases drifting aimlessly, to that of vectoring along a well defined line at a consistent rate motion...intelligently.

While I am not 'defending' it, there are some significant NEETS scientific literature which make the position that suspected ET mecha do not rely on anti-gravity for 'lift' or for propulsive transit while operating within the Earthian magnetosphere, but rather, emit a hugely powerful and configurable mono-polar magnetic field for both lift and transit vectoring. Evidence of this field has been seen powerful enough to 'magnetize' entire automobiles and in one case living trees. The later was reported by Dr. Bruce Macabee (Optical Physicist, retired, US Naval Directed Energy Weapons Directorate), in an SSE JSE journal. That report is also available via Francis Ridge's NICAP website as well as hosted on Dr. Macabee's website. It is worth a read. Also, in another report, cryogenically cooled electromagnetic field generation experiments, it was reported in Scientific American (I do not recall the edition) magazine, that non-ferritic as and non-metallic (sans eddy current) materials as well as living frogs were being levitated, eg suspended in the resultant field. The report included a couple photos of a frog floating above the apparatus. I also have a Ph.D. scientific paper that describes a powerful magnetic field that in theory would explain principal points of certain observations of suspected alien craft operation. It was based upon a report by multiple White Sands Missile Proving Range scientists during the 1960s. Then of course there is the famous Kenneth Arnold newspaper report where he was piloting his aircraft above a squadron sized group of geometrically shaped 'boomerang' craft that he described as skipping along similar to "skipping saucers" off the surface of a body of water, thereby evoking the genesis of the 'flying-saucer' moniker. All of these points are seemingly consistent with magnetic field levitation.

I agree, that particular suspected loitering behavior does seem strange, but until all the facts are known, there will remain mysteries to oggle.

plutronus

Last edited:
Plutronus, are you willing / able to describe your personal experience with UFOs?

@feinman,

It is a long complicated story. Friends are and have been trying to convince me to write a book about that journey....to add to that humongous pile of already written long and verbose yak yak pile of seamy ET contact stories....? Seems like a lot of work for 9 seconds of fame and ridicule one is likely to receive!!

For now, just suffice to say, that my story encouraged and compelled me to become a serious ET presence investigator and at a pinnacle of the effort, something beat the living sh.it out of, kicking me back into the stupid box. I can say this much, there is more to the Men-In-Black schema than the cute [Hollywood] movie of the same name.

plutonus

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the "cute" language ... Or else ...

Theresa, one highly intelligent lady, whom I spent some time corresponding with, sent myself this drawing as an accompiant to her testimony.

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Jackie's account:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Juli's story:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Kathy's tale:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

From Maryland, USA:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

ST. Brides Major, Wales:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Just all some archive documentation and of course, make of it what you will...

Thought it would be a shame if this all went to waste. It didn't exist anywhere else nowadays.

Lastly, Wisconsin:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Jackie's account:..
Just uncovered the accompanying sketch:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Theresa, one highly intelligent lady,
Maybe not dissimilar to Theresa's sketch?

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Another depiction sent to myself:

DELETED TEMPORARILY

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to know what you think... keep in mind these are accounts from some 40 years ago...

We're going to deactivate those links, I'm afraid.

We'd be happy to see what you have, but it's a security risk for us to host links to unseen content that--if users do log-in to view--will automatically added to their shared folder before they know what it is.

I'm quite certain that you're not foisting something dodgy on us, but we don't want to establish the precedent.

Please upload the images directly to the board.

We're going to deactivate those links, I'm afraid.

We'd be happy to see what you have, but it's a security risk for us to host links to unseen content that--if users do log-in to view--will automatically added to their shared folder before they know what it is.

I'm quite certain that you're not foisting something dodgy on us, but we don't want to establish the precedent.

Yep. When I click on those links, Google asks for me to make a request to the person hosting the pictures. Not sure I want to give my ID away in such a manner, it removes my privacy.

Yep. When I click on those links, Google asks for me to make a request to the person hosting the pictures. Not sure I want to give my ID away in such a manner, it removes my privacy.

Yes - that's the point.

If you want to openly share materials with other forum members, you can do it here on the forum. If you wish to offer access to materials while "gatekeeping" that access, simply advise members to contact you.

Involving a 3rd party service and obligating your fellow members to subscribe / log in just to access your (as opposed to the 3rd party's) materials isn't advisable for a number of reasons.

Then of course there is the famous Kenneth Arnold newspaper report where he was piloting his aircraft above a squadron sized group of geometrically shaped 'boomerang' craft that he described as skipping along similar to "skipping saucers" off the surface of a body of water, thereby evoking the genesis of the 'flying-saucer' moniker. All of these points are seemingly consistent with magnetic field levitation.

plutronus

Arnold was not piloting his aircraft above a squadron of anything.

He was about eighty miles from where he said the objects were flying.

It is one of those mysteries. How, at that distance, could he even see the objects, let alone count them.

INT21.

Copied from a reply just uploaded on another topic:

[START]
Whilst I can access a link my Google Drive, nobody else can without logging in?

Obviously checked the link was working... only for myself though?

Nothing else will be linked, unless I figure this out.
[END]

There is actually a simple solution.

The fact that archive material is now available online, means I can download same.

Terribly sorry, although if there is a defense, I did of course check all the links posted and they worked fine.

Well, at least for myself..

How was I supposed to know otherwise... :worry:

Back