• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Truth Seekers

BlackPeter

Ancient Badger
Anyone watching this? Binge watched four episodes tonight - very entertaining!

I really enjoyed this series. A typically British slant on forteana, and all the more enjoyable for it.

I have one more episode to watch, its great fun, more spooky and less funny then i thought it would be, but highly entertaining.

It was nearly there. It would have been stronger with Pegg as the installer and Frost as the Most Haunted Boy but I guess Pegg is really busy at the moment.
I liked the way the way their outfits didn’t change. Almost as if they’re going for a range of action figures.

Must admit I still haven't finished it! Feel a bit bad about that.

Don't - it's ok but isn't quite enough. As Carlos rightly said Malcolm McDowell is the best thing in it.

Even Kelly MacDonald and Julian Barratt were in it and it still didn't quite work.

Don't - it's ok but isn't quite enough. As Carlos rightly said Malcolm McDowell is the best thing in it.

Even Kelly MacDonald and Julian Barratt were in it and it still didn't quite work.

I liked it, it had potential.

You don’t get enough paranormal shows that aren’t just a jumpfest.

I liked it, it had potential.

You don’t get enough paranormal shows that aren’t just a jumpfest.
Just seen an advert for a show called Wellington Paranormal and the humour may appeal to those interested in Truth Seekers.

It’s a police procedural comedy which is a spin off from What We Do in the Shadows

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Paranormal

It’s about to hit UK satellite TV on the Comedy Channel from the 5th of April.

Erm...Downloaded Wellington Paranormal yesterday and watched the first episode. Very funny, exactly the same humour as WWDITS, with the same dodgy special effects.

The police woman in it is the same actress who played the police woman in the WWDITS movie, I'm guessing she's supposed to be the same character. The three main police characters are all named after the actors playing them.

The police are so wonderfully inept and oblivious, just that made me laugh.

It got Mrs Banooka's seal of approval as well, so it must be funny.

EDIT: WP is what I hoped Truth Seekers was going to be.

Just seen an advert for a show called Wellington Paranormal and the humour may appeal to those interested in Truth Seekers.

It’s a police procedural comedy which is a spin off from What We Do in the Shadows

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Paranormal

It’s about to hit UK satellite TV on the Comedy Channel from the 5th of April.

We’ve just watched the first episode it was pretty funny. We’ll certainly be watching the rest.

9B03B0A2-DB44-496E-B52B-D5800A26A8A8.jpeg

I got distracted by the Loki outline picture. Then I remembered there is the Thor connection with Taika Waititi.

Going back to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost I’d love to see a Hot Fuzz version like Wellington Paranormal.

Back