• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Tunn11

Justified & Ancient
I've been watching some programmes with footage sent in of ghost hunts, phone camera footage, etc. Mostly garbage, but I'm just wondering about the heroic vandals who frequent these places.

"Ghost hunters" or "paranormal investigators" or Kevin from farcebook trot off to "investigate" some location which is the subject of local legend and find it vandalised, covered in graffiti, evidence of rough sleepers etc. yet after two minutes our heroes are off because of swinging lampshades, mobile chairs, voices telling them to get out, etc. and babbling about the terrible feeling of evil or suchlike.

Our ghosts or demons don't seem to mind rough sleepers pissing in the corner, twerps with spraycans or vandals smashing the place up but take rapid exception to our investigators. Odd isn't it? I mean if your spirit were left in your house who would you start chucking things at?

I'd be far more impressed with somewhere that had no or at least very little damage from vandals or graffiti, that may be somewhere that was really trying to keep people out.

Anyone know of places like that?

I've been watching some programmes with footage sent in of ghost hunts, phone camera footage, etc. Mostly garbage, but I'm just wondering about the heroic vandals who frequent these places.

"Ghost hunters" or "paranormal investigators" or Kevin from farcebook trot off to "investigate" some location which is the subject of local legend and find it vandalised, covered in graffiti, evidence of rough sleepers etc. yet after two minutes our heroes are off because of swinging lampshades, mobile chairs, voices telling them to get out, etc. and babbling about the terrible feeling of evil or suchlike.

Our ghosts or demons don't seem to mind rough sleepers pissing in the corner, twerps with spraycans or vandals smashing the place up but take rapid exception to our investigators. Odd isn't it? I mean if your spirit were left in your house who would you start chucking things at?

I'd be far more impressed with somewhere that had no or at least very little damage from vandals or graffiti, that may be somewhere that was really trying to keep people out.

Anyone know of places like that?
Well it’s got be somewhere that’s open otherwise it’d be breaking & entering. If it’s open somewhere, homeless/rough sleepers are likely to have found it, & if you’re homeless/rough sleeping a poltergeist or ghost or two are probably the least of your worries.

Back