TV & Radio Reminders

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
for non-UK peeps - once it is aired, can you check it out please and let us know if is DL'able material? thanks BP2!!!
That’s not how iplayer works I’m afraid. You can stream it or download on their app but not for permanent keeping. Best thing if you want to keep it is to stream it and record it with something like Audacity.

dejanmikic

Ephemeral Spectre
That’s not how iplayer works I’m afraid. You can stream it or download on their app but not for permanent keeping. Best thing if you want to keep it is to stream it and record it with something like Audacity.
makes sense GR - I was just asking for some reviews before spending time chasing it, but I hear you - thanks!!!

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
But you didn't say that and would never condone it.

MorningAngel

Abominable Snowman
I just watched 100 Ghosts caught on camera that was on Channel 5 (UK). It was pretty good, much better than I expected. I’m not sure if it’s on catch up but if it’s on again look out for it.

I think there’s a 100 UFOs one on tomorrow though.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
I just watched 100 Ghosts caught on camera that was on Channel 5 (UK). It was pretty good, much better than I expected. I’m not sure if it’s on catch up but if it’s on again look out for it.

I think there’s a 100 UFOs one on tomorrow though.
I fast forwarded through it I’m afraid. Definitely not the worst of this genre but I felt two hours of my life could be better utilised. I’ll check out the UFO one as well, but no high hopes personally.

alfiegas

Fresh Blood
Did people catch the Robert Aickman adaptations on BBC Radio IPlayer? Still on catch up and well worth a listen, nicely done.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I know Ian Hislop isn't everyone's favourite, but he's excellent in this documentary on Fake News:
iPlayer link

From the coining of the term back in the 1800s, to spiritualist photography, to Pizzagate, to deepfake videos, it's a handy (and worrying) guide to the subject.