• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Twin Accused Of Murdering The Other, Then Flirts With The Ex-Boyfriend

difficulty: women twins, so no goatee to tell who was the evil one.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl.../ar-BBIwIan?fdhead=AL-AR-OB&OCID=ansmsnnews11

--------------------------------
The yoga instructor accused of driving off a Maui cliff, killing her twin in 2016, allegedly dressed as her deceased sister and flirted with her boyfriend after the fatal crash.
Creepy ....

A blonde woman used to come into a bar I was working in in Cromer with her husband, they'd have a a few drinks and then leave ... a few hours later, she'd be back in with a different bloke and they'd be all over each other, none of my business I thought although I was waiting for the day when the husband caught them out what with it being such a small town and me being the one that would have to chuck them out if it all kicked off .. then I discovered they were twin sisters, I'm friendly with the married one now and she thinks it's hilarious that I used to think she was a slapper :oops: .. and no ... I've never asked him if they've ever had a three way before anyone asks.

In the photo in the article, I thought they looked like the two women who kept running into traffic from a while back... weird story.

Back