• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

The psycho-social explanation for UFO experiences has long been my default position, even though I do hope that eventually we will get some kind of confirmation of extraterrestrial life.

There is very little justification for the extradimensional hypothesis, however.

From Jason Colavito's e-Newsletter • Vol. 24 • Issue 11 • March 10, 2024 •

On Friday, the government’s UFO office, AARO, released the unclassified version of the first volume of its historical survey of UFOs.

Unsurprisingly, AARO concluded that there is no evidence of aliens, has never been any evidence of aliens, and the rumors and conspiracies attributing to the U.S. government a massive cover-up of space aliens are nothing more than fantasies born of science fiction, misunderstandings, and paranoia. “The proliferation of television programs, books, movies, and the vast amount of internet and social media content centered on UAP-related topics most likely has influenced the public conversation on this topic, and reinforced these beliefs within some sections of the population,” AARO wrote. The report went on to report what I have long told you in these pages, that nearly all of the claims made since 2017 about “off-world technology” and “beings” originate with “the same group of individuals” with ties to AAWSAP and To the Stars, i.e. the various phases of the Skinwalker Ranch spook crew. Overall, the report is a massive win for reason, history, and science, and in a sane world it would crush demand for UFO content for a generation.
More on the report. There was an effort to restart paranormal investigations and a reverse engineering program even though no craft or bodies were ever recovered. From Brian Dunning's Newsletter: https://briandunning.substack.com/p/aaro-ufo-report-proves-grift-by-ufo

After AAWSAP/AATIP was terminated, its supporters unsuccessfully attempted to convince DHS to support a new version of this effort dubbed KONA BLUE…

KONA BLUE: A Proposed UAP Recovery and Reverse-Engineering Program

KONA BLUE was brought to AARO’s attention by interviewees who claimed that it was a sensitive DHS compartment to cover up the retrieval and exploitation of “non-human biologics.” KONA BLUE traces its origins to the DIA-managed AAWSAP/AATIP program, which was funded through a special appropriation and executed by its primary contractor, a private sector organization. DIA cancelled the program in 2012 due to lack of merit and the utility of the deliverables. As discussed in Section IV of this report, while the official purpose of AAWSAP/AATIP was to conduct research into 12 areas of cutting edge science, the contractor team, and at least one supportive government program manager, also conducted UAP and paranormal research at a property owned by the private sector organization.
(An obvious reference to Skinwalker Ranch —BD)

When DIA cancelled this program, its supporters proposed to DHS that they create and fund a new version of AAWSAP/AATIP under a SAP. This proposal, codenamed KONA BLUE, would restart UAP investigations, paranormal research (including alleged “human consciousness anomalies”) and reverse-engineer any recovered off-world spacecraft that they hoped to acquire…

KONA BLUE’s advocates were convinced that the USG was hiding UAP technologies. They believed that creating this program under DHS would allow all of the technology and knowledge of these alleged programs to be moved under the KONA BLUE program…

It is critical to note that no extraterrestrial craft or bodies were ever collectedthis material was only assumed to exist by KONA BLUE advocates and its anticipated contract performers. This was the same assumption made by those same individuals involved with the AAWSAP/AATIP program. The SAP was never approved or stood up, and no data or material was transferred to DHS.

In a NBC news commentary, Luis Elizondo claims the Pentagon rejecting all information about UFOs does not add up to what he has seen over the years.

Luis claims this is the Pentagon “ trying to put the cat back in the bag “.

When ever Canada’s top science adviser, Mona Nemer, puts out her UFO report this year, this will make the latest AARO UFO report look “ stupid “.

Luis Elizondo said it is wrong to dismiss all 40 years of UFO information as junk.

Mysterious Drones Swarmed Langley AFB For Weeks

Langley Air Force Base, located in one of the most strategic areas of the country, across the Chesapeake Bay from the sprawling Naval Station Norfolk and the open Atlantic, was at the epicenter of waves of mysterious drone incursions that occurred throughout December.

The War Zone
has been investigating these incidents and the response to them for months. We know that they were so troubling and persistent that they prompted bringing in advanced assets from around the U.S. government, including one of NASA's WB-57F high-flying research planes. Now the U.S. Air Force has confirmed to us that they did indeed occur and provided details on the timeframe and diversity of drones involved.

This spate of bizarre drone incursions deeply underscores the still-growing threats that uncrewed aerial systems present on and off traditional battlefields, and to military and critical civilian infrastructure.

"The installation first observed UAS [uncrewed aerial systems] activities the evening of December 6 [2023] and experienced multiple incursions throughout the month of December. The number of UASs fluctuated and they ranged in size/configuration," a spokesperson for Langley Air Force Base [said].

f-22-norad-exercise.jpg

A pair of F-22s from Langley Air Force over Canada's British Colombia province on their way to a NORAD exercise in 2015. USAF

Langley Air Force Base is formally part of Joint Base Langley-Eustis, an amalgamation that also includes the U.S. Army's Fort Eustis. Both facilities are situated around Newport News and Hampton Roads in southeastern Virginia. Langley, one of a select few bases hosting F-22 Raptor stealth fighters, is particularly important for supporting NORAD and NORTHCOM's missions to defend the U.S. homeland, including protecting the nation's capital in Washington, D.C.

https://www.twz.com/air/mysterious-drones-swarmed-langley-afb-for-weeks

maximus otter

On Loeb again and "National Security Risks".

From Jason Colavito's email Newsletter • Vol. 24 • Issue 12 • March 17, 2024 •
In a busy week for space aliens, a new study reported that Avi Loeb mistook the vibrations of a passing truck for the seismograph signal of an interstellar meteor, a claim Loeb vigorously denied on his blog. Then, former AARO director Shawn Kirkpatrick said in a Zoom interview for the National Security Space Association that ufology believers in government are, essentially, a national security risk: “The thing that is most troublesome to me are the number of people in government that I worked with, that I did not know held those beliefs. And they suddenly came to my office and said ‘I’m not working with you anymore because you're part of the UFO coverup.’ They said this without evidence. But they believe this anyway. This is disturbing. This is a big red flag. How can you trust these people to make rational decisions? How can you trust them with national secrets?” Naturally, key ufologists turned to Congress to try to override the Pentagon’s accurate conclusions, and Ross Coulthart said in his podcast that two senior senators approached him while he was flitting about the Capitol to praise him and share UFO conspiracy theories about an AARO coverup, thus proving Kirkpatrick’s point.

The Guardian publishes an interview with Sean Kirkpatrick
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/22/ufologists-sean-kirkpatrick-pentagon-report-uaps
Sean Kirkpatrick has faced threats for his work – and a new report concluding no evidence UAPs represented extraterrestrial tech has sent ufology into a tailspin.
Kirkpatrick – who has sharp features, a thin goatee and speaks in a measured monotone that makes even this topic seem slightly boring – says the evidence against Grusch’s claims is conclusive. “There’s no evidence to support any of the allegations or any extraterrestrial reverse engineering or ‘human biologics’ or whatever you want to call it,” he says. “You see this story crop up every couple of decades, and it’s pretty much the same story.”
And it comes, he says, from the ufologists who gave him such grief – a core of people that can only be described as America’s new UFO lobby.
---------------
A full transcript of the interview can be found here
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/se...at-the-guardian-transcript.13399/#post-312954

if you dig into all of those of the data that we have on those that it almost always turns out to be an optical illusion, a sensor or anomaly, or some other weird aspect of how that data was collected, and inevitably does not turn out to be that it's travelling in hypersonics and velocities or making right angle turns. My favourite one is the right angle turn that, you know, there was a video of that as, as we recreated, you know, here's the platform going around, and the sensor underneath it is turning at the same time and they're banking. And when you put all of that together and you recreated it, the object wasn't moving hardly It all was moving with the wind. But it appears that it's moving, you know, crazy because you are, you don't have a reference frame. It's just like relativity, you don't have a reference frame. And unless you have an inertial reference frame that you can pin it to. It's gonna look weird.

More, from the transcript:
Daniel Lavelle 35:46
Okay. Um, yeah, a few things. A lot of these people involved in this UFO lobby are quite scathing of you. And quite, you know, abusive, you know, you've been called a liar or a spin doctor. And, you know, there's some sinister overtones to all, I mean, how has that affected you?
Sean Kirkpatrick 36:14
Well, it's been much worse than that. I've had people come to my house, I've had people threaten my wife and daughter, and try to break into our online accounts, a lot more than, far more than I ever had as the deputy director of intelligence. I didn't have China and Russia trying to get on me as much as these people are. And, and, you know, does it bother me, it bothers me when they come after my family.

Wisconsin Rep. Glenn Grothman said the AARO report is garbage.

Glenn wants to pass a law to protect people for turning in UFO information.

Back