• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Podesta has wanted this stuff given to the public for a long time:

https://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-lot-more-classified-ufo-videos-ex-head-secret-government-program-1517003

"...there's also a lot more the Pentagon currently has, unfortunately remain highly classified," he said. "It is truly a historical moment when you have the United States government and multiple agencies in the organization coming forward and saying that the videos are not only real, but they are truly unidentified aerial phenomena."

"I think healthy skepticism is important. I think the more data points we get, the better. I would just encourage those who jump to conclusions prematurely to take in all the data that's available, because it's not just eyewitness testimony. It is electro-optical data from some of the most sophisticated intelligence sensors that we have on the planet. It's also radar data all looking at the same object and coming to the same conclusion that the eyewitnesses are coming to."

"So the only thing I would say is, for those who are sceptical, that's fine, remain skeptical but please do due diligence, do your homework, make sure that you don't cherry pick one piece of information or the other. Look at everything collectively and holistically in order to make an informed opinion. Let's not forget that in today's age of social media, anytime a video comes out within 24 hours, someone has been able to disprove it. In this case, that's never happened. They truly are anomalous."

Another day :)

Sorry to be a party pooper but I'm bored with these headlines now it's tiring running around in circles.
For me and others, too, but it's even worse. It's like wanting to show friends a great scene in a movie we know about but the ads just keep on going and going and going literally for decades... Now and again there's an ad for the movie we came to see, but then back to more ads. That's one of the reasons that I keep trying to get away from UFOs now but seem to keep failing at stopping thinking about it. I think it is part of the plan really --boring the living hell out of folks is the best form of contact, frustrating as it is. We couldn't handle more exciting stuff or we would certainly start shooting at it, as in the past. It's not anything we can control anyway --if they want to show themselves in a more dramatic manner they will, we meat puppets aren't in control of it. But, there are relentless crops of new researchers and unprecedented things have been occurring with UFOs and the government --nothing like it has happened in the US for quite some time --since maybe the '40s. So more is certain to come out, but I want to leave the theater and go have a smoke cuz it is getting boring, but then there is a tantalizing preview ---and another ad.
:sick2:

Good reply Feinman but as we all don't trust the Governments past and present then what happens if our world leaders say we are involved with dealing with other lifeforms from other planets etc, then that will put our hoped trust into something we long to discover into nothing as if the Aliens are working within our world then they must be twisted like all the leaders we have etc.
PS we need some Alien forces who like a smoke, drink, music, sport and a bang :)

Harry Reid recently tweeted;

Senator Harry Reid
@SenatorReid

I have no knowledge—and I have never suggested—the federal government or any entity has unidentified flying objects or debris from other worlds. I have consistently said we must stick to science, not fairy tales about little green men.
10:07 PM · Jul 24, 2020

Harry Reid recently tweeted;

Senator Harry Reid
@SenatorReid

I have no knowledge—and I have never suggested—the federal government or any entity has unidentified flying objects or debris from other worlds. I have consistently said we must stick to science, not fairy tales about little green men.
10:07 PM · Jul 24, 2020
That's good. I do think the "little green men" line is old though: "They might be real, but I don't think they are little green men" (Obviously that's not how exploration is done) thing is just covering one's posterior for many, or to hedge bets if one hasn't seen them oneself. . We have been watching them for a long time and interacting with the devices long enough to know they are under intelligent control (that's why they are being considered a technology by a superpower that might have "leapfrogged" us; an absurd idea). I think this recent new transparency with the UFO studies might finally put matters to rest for some, if it is transparent enough. I'd like nothing better than to get beyond arguing if they are here to trying to figure out WHY they are here and WHERE they are from.. I do understand that science must work the way it does, and that's the only reason it is so valuable, so let's hope we can get some answers for everyone, this time. I'd add that just because Reid doesn't personally know of specific debris, others apparently do, including Elizondo. --no way to know if it is just more slag and BS or real stuff without making samples public, so like you, I am tired of hearing about it all of the time. I find it interesting that the qualities attributed to alien materials seem to predict or parallel cutting-edge technologies for space exploration we are developing; soft robotics, morphing tech, etc.
I
"The Navy told UFO researcher Christian Lambright in a Freedom of Information Act request that that releasing more information “would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.”

Last edited:
Popular Mechanics has just reported this story...

Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

Update 7/25: We've updated this story to include official comments provided by the Pentagon to Popular Mechanics.

For years, the U.S. government has repeatedly changed its tune regarding its official involvement with UFO research.

As recently as February, a Pentagon spokesperson told Popular Mechanics that, while a government program did investigate unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and other unexplained aerial phenomena for some time last decade, funding dried up in 2012. But when Popular Mechanics thoroughly investigated the covert program, multiple sources said it’s still ongoing to this day.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...3777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

Popular Mechanics has just reported this story...

Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...3777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

Also quite interesting from that site is this article on a new military patent...

Does the Navy's Missile-Fooling Plasma Tech Explain Recent UFO Sightings?

• The U.S. Navy has patented technology that can literally draw objects in the sky using plasma.
  • The technology is meant to fool heat-seeking missiles, luring them away from their targets.
  • The tech could theoretically draw “UFOs” in the sky but there are problems with that explanation.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a32452418/3d-plasma-object-ufos/

The article points out that while the tech could fool the eye and produce a heat signature, it wouldn’t produce a radar blip. It does however, show there could be more man-made stuff in our skies than we knew about before.

I hope the vehicles being mentioned are finally revealed. I also hope that what might be shown is a 30' empty saucer similar to Woonsocket with the damaged inner module in pieces (programmable matter), like the material described from Roswell, etc. piled up next to it; I'd like to think the pics of it are the ones my very old friend mentions Craigie taking down off his study walls when visitors would come over..:cool:
http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/truman_ufo_promise.htm
http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2008/05/ben-games-and-roswell.html
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...aigie-an-anonymous-source.66488/#post-1903966

The Pentagon is forming a new task force to investigate UFOs that have been observed by US military aircraft, according to two defense officials.

Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist will help oversee the task force, which is expected to be officially unveiled in the next few days, according to the officials. Previous efforts to look into what the Pentagon dubs unidentified aerial phenomena were led by the US Navy as many of the documented encounters involved their aircraft.

The Department of Defense did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/pentagon-ufo-task-force/index.html

maximus otter

Where things are now:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/23/senators-ufo-government-reports-336021
Ah.. I think it was on Unidentified. Here is where such footage could have come from:
From a different forum:

"“Shortly after securing the data bricks, [Petty Officer Patrick “PJ"] Hughes said he was visited by his commanding officer and two unknown individuals. “They were not on the ship earlier, and I didn’t see them come on. I’m not sure how they got there,” said Hughes of the two men.

According to Hughes, his commanding officer told him to turn over the recently secured harddrives. “We put them in the bags, he took them, then he and the two anonymous officers left,” Hughes said.”

Another witness, Petty Officer Gary Voorhis, Fire Controlman CG-59 aboard the USS Princeton at that time, shared a similar story. “These two guys show up on a helicopter, which wasn’t uncommon, but shortly after they arrived, maybe 20 minutes, I was told by my chain of command to turn over all the data recordings for the AEGIS system.”"

https://www.micahhanks.com/ufos/the...data-confiscated-after-navy-pilots-saw-a-ufo/

Theres interviews with these officers. Interview with Petty Officer Gary Voorhis below. Around 6 mins in he describes the data being removed.

Last edited:
Where things are now:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/23/senators-ufo-government-reports-336021

Ah.. I think it was on Unidentified. Here is where such footage could have come from:
From a different forum:

"“Shortly after securing the data bricks, [Petty Officer Patrick “PJ"] Hughes said he was visited by his commanding officer and two unknown individuals. “They were not on the ship earlier, and I didn’t see them come on. I’m not sure how they got there,” said Hughes of the two men.

According to Hughes, his commanding officer told him to turn over the recently secured harddrives. “We put them in the bags, he took them, then he and the two anonymous officers left,” Hughes said.”

Another witness, Petty Officer Gary Voorhis, Fire Controlman CG-59 aboard the USS Princeton at that time, shared a similar story. “These two guys show up on a helicopter, which wasn’t uncommon, but shortly after they arrived, maybe 20 minutes, I was told by my chain of command to turn over all the data recordings for the AEGIS system.”"

https://www.micahhanks.com/ufos/the...data-confiscated-after-navy-pilots-saw-a-ufo/

Theres interviews with these officers. Interview with Petty Officer Gary Voorhis below. Around 6 mins in he describes the data being removed.

When I was a younger man I too was much more 'believing' in UFO reports etc.
Don't get me wrong, I do still believe that there are other beings in the universe and that there are visits to our Earth, but I expect the general public are very unlikely to see them.
My problem is with the veracity of the reports. As I've gotten older I've seen a lot of odd things in my time which have pretty much mostly all been able to be explained away by something logical/sensible, if not very common.
Generally when somebody makes a report that they saw something in the sky that looked like a triangular kite, or a black balloon, then that's usually what it was, a kite or a balloon.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... it's probably a duck.
And if what was seen by these reports was a vast flying tic-tac, then that is probably what that was too.

These days, sometimes I have a hard time believing I saw what I did. Before, I thought some UFO sightings were probably real (me and my friends like yours, used to discuss it at sleepovers as kids --you know). I never expected to ever see them as I thought that sightings were incredibly rare. My exposure was through Omni magazine or silly books I found. Well, that can all change. Folks should be able to know that they are not alone, but many people could not handle it, and it could disrupt the security balance on the planet. This is actually a good solution --calculated contact over time. Boring, huh?

There is a lot of that; documents denied to exist and then when produced through the FOIA have been all blacked out but for a few words. I would imagine that the government has a large store of damning footage and other evidence that they study and folks have actually seen but aren't allowed to talk about, or it would damage national security and put them in jeopardy.

"In response to a FOIA request, a Navy spokesperson says releasing additional materials related to the Navy’s 2004 encounter with a UFO, including a “TOP SECRET” video, would “cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.”

"Specifically, under Section 1.4, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory c), the Intelligence Activities of the United States, as well as the Sources and Methods that are being used to gather information in support of the National Security of the United States. In addition, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory e), Scientific and Technological Matters related to the National Security of the United States. For this reason, the materials are exempt from release under the (b) (1) Exemption for Classified Matters of National Defense. As a result these records may not be released and are being withheld."

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a30533255/navy-ufo-videos-national-security/

They absolutely know what they are and have for a long time --once they knew they started to deny it, cover it up, and close down public investigations. Perhaps they even have active agents working online and in other media to debunk, discredit and mislead. It's what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff, John Podesta, was obsessed about UFOs.

At one time, John had Hillary Clinton interested in disclosure if Hillary had the presidency, but she did not.

John said his greatest failure was not to establish the truth behind UFOs.

John is good friends with Biden.

If Biden becomes President, maybe disclosure has a chance?

Of course, this is just my wishful thinking!

Disclosure only has a chance if there is anything to disclose. I doubt there is any useful data about extraterrestrials (or extradimensionals) in the archives of the US government. There may be a few interesting mysteries, though.

In the War of the Worlds 1953 movie, “ it was just a matter of time for the Martians to breath in God’s smallest creation, bacteria, to spell the doom of the invaders.

I thought after the Nimitz “ tic-tac “ UFOs we were on our way to disclosure, but all that just fizzled out.

Maybe E.T. Is afraid of COVID ?

Here's a more sceptical interview with Garry Voorhis, by Mick West.
https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/14621...e/episode-36-gary-voorhis-tic-tac-ufo-witness
Gary Voorhis was a computer technician on the USS Princeton during the 2004 “Tic-Tac” UFO incident (commonly referred to as the “Nimitz Incident” after the aircraft carrier heading the strike group.) Gary first saw “UFOs” as slow-moving radar targets on the ship’s SPY-1B radar, which he helped maintain. He also saw lights in the direction of those targets. Initially, the radar targets were thought to be radar clutter (false targets) but after a couple of days, planes were sent out to take a look. Gary saw some video from that “interrogation” and remembers a longer and more impressive video than the one that was later leaked to the public. He thinks what he saw was some kind of advanced technology, possibly alien technology.

I think a more likely explanation is some kind of series of radar glitch and unrelated visual observations of some sort – all possibly confused in memory by the passage of time. We discuss our different interpretations and try to figure out how to resolve them.

Going off at a slight tangent, this recent comment by Obama when asked about UFOs is both interesting and funny (interview with Stephen Colbert):

Colbert was asking Obama about asking for information when he was President.

UFO investigator, Tim McMillian, wrote an opinion article in the Washington Examiner that in the years 2004 through 2019 when U.S. aircraft carriers encountered UFOs, several pilots took pictures of flying “ cubes “.

Also USOs were in the waters near the aircraft carriers which concerned the Pentagon.

Cubes brings to mind Star Trek’s “ the Borg “.

There is supposed to be at least one photo of a 'cube' taken by a pilot, although nobody has seen it in public, so it remains hearsay, and we have nothing to analyse. There are certain aerial buoys that include cube-like structures, so this might turn out to be one of those.
cube.jpg

Last edited:
Or it might just have been a rogue advertising or novelty balloon. Especially if it were anywhere near Mexico- they love their novelty balloons.
Metabunk 2020-05-04 06-25-09.jpg

Back