U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure(s)

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
feinman,

It is true alien abduction is even harder to accept than UFOs themselves.

I know all the arguments like funny REM stage or sleep paralysis, but in my opinion it all has to do with DNA.
I think you might be alluding to the possibility that "greys" and other occupants might be the products of manipulated human DNA; organic androids --and they act as intermediaries. Along with the ability of the devices to travel though time in nonlinear manner and create habitats as necessary? Or they are simply robotic?
I've considered those options for reported bipedal humanoid occupants, but it is only speculation.
As there is no physical evidence, photographic evidence, or any other evidence for abductions that seems to stand up to scrutiny, I must remain skeptical but open-minded about it. With things like UFOs and aliens --one really almost has to experience it for oneself to believe it at this point. Skeptics can be forgiven, I suppose. But hopefully the situation will change. I don't think rushing things is a good idea, but I don't know when there might be more open contact, other than perhaps more interference with the world's militaries. We obviously aren't in charge of the contact situation. And without overwhelming evidence there will never be a sea change in belief; the visitors and those who would cover it up both know this.

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
I think you might be alluding to the possibility that "greys" and other occupants might be the products of manipulated human DNA; organic androids --and they act as intermediaries. Along with the ability of the devices to travel though time in nonlinear manner and create habitats as necessary? Or they are simply robotic?
I've considered those options for reported bipedal humanoid occupants, but it is only speculation.
As there is no physical evidence, photographic evidence, or any other evidence for abductions that seems to stand up to scrutiny, I must remain skeptical but open-minded about it. With things like UFOs and aliens --one really almost has to experience it for oneself to believe it at this point. Skeptics can be forgiven, I suppose. But hopefully the situation will change. I don't think rushing things is a good idea, but I don't know when there might be more open contact, other than perhaps more interference with the world's militaries. We obviously aren't in charge of the contact situation. And without overwhelming evidence there will never be a sea change in belief; the visitors and those who would cover it up both know this.
Maybe they are a more evolved version of us, that has travelled back in time to make sure we dont do something catastrophic that we did the first time around.

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
Maybe they are a more evolved version of us, that has travelled back in time to make sure we dont do something catastrophic that we did the first time around.
It's possible, but that would raise a number of timeline problems and other issues. I think they would have nipped it in the bud if they are us traveling back through time. There is a curiosity and desire to interact with people, beyond nuclear weapons surveillance --what one would expect of other sentient beings, though far more advanced. That's just my opinion on it though..

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
According to The Sun, the Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or SCU ( to be honest I have never heard of them ) made up of scientists, engineers, and military is trying to put pressure on the UAP committee in congress to be honest with the American public.

They claim that the Homeland Security tape from Aguadila, Puerto Rico on 4/23/13 which shows a UAP going into the water and coming out and splitting into two parts is against all logic.

They claim this is an impossibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I call this the “Heinz 57 Variety “ problem

We don’t know if we are dealing with different E.T.s or E.T.s using helpful robots ?

My experience was different, no oval eyed greys.

My little guys looked like undernourished children with rectangular eyes wearing Mickey Mouse shoes.

They little guys could control time and solid objects and using very bright white light for transportation.

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
I call this the “Heinz 57 Variety “ problem

We don’t know if we are dealing with different E.T.s or E.T.s using helpful robots ?

My little guys looked like undernourished children with rectangular eyes wearing Mickey Mouse shoes.

They little guys could control time and solid objects and using very bright white light for transportation.
I didn't hear about your experiences with alien beings --do tell more.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
When the CIA declassified their UFO files, the Daily Mail found a bevy of perplexing references to CADORS, Canada’s Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Report System.

Buried in some 300,000 daily reports over the years where numerous problems of Canadian airplanes and UFOs.

One opinion could be the Canadian government was not ready to discuss these UFO reports with the public and left them buried.

Sabresonic

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I love it when Conspiracy people talk about all these talk by Pentagon officials saying they might by UFO's they don't know about but its all really a act to create a false flag Alien invasion to create panic and have a NWO like Von Braun supposedly said, well if that is the case what government staged the 2 UFO's I saw in a isolated incident and the same for thousands or millions who have not only seen UFO's but also other different types of Space people as well.

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
I love it when Conspiracy people talk about all these talk by Pentagon officials saying they might by UFO's they don't know about but its all really a act to create a false flag Alien invasion to create panic and have a NWO like Von Braun supposedly said, well if that is the case what government staged the 2 UFO's I saw in a isolated incident and the same for thousands or millions who have not only seen UFO's but also other different types of Space people as well.
That's why our species can't have nice things like open contact :smoke:

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
According to The Sun, the Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or SCU ( to be honest I have never heard of them ) made up of scientists, engineers, and military is trying to put pressure on the UAP committee in congress to be honest with the American public.
They claim that the Homeland Security tape from Aguadila, Puerto Rico on 4/23/13 which shows a UAP going into the water and coming out and splitting into two parts is against all logic.
They claim this is an impossibility.
Yes; and they are wrong. We've looked into this sighting- it is a balloon. It doesn't go into, or near the water.

Last edited:

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
Here's the actual route of the Aguadila, Puerto Rico UAP- a short path, completely over dry land, at a leisurely 16 mph or so- probably a lantern or balloon, possibly two tied together.

20210207_191047-gif.43107

The apparent fast movement is caused by parallax; the image is poor, causing the object to fade out occasionally- making it look like it is underwater.

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
Yes; and they are idiots. We've looked into this sighting- it is a balloon. It doesn't go into, or near the water.
They might be (not saying they are). Any new area of knowledge attracts hacks, grifters, pseudoscientists, people with funny hair.. It happened even in the days of the "'airships". Think of the Radium suppositories, and hack medical devices, etc., etc.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
The Scottish Sun announced that Bonnybridge, Scotland is the number one UFO place in the world.

Bonnybridge claims 300 UFO sightings per year.

I think this is commercial because they also claim 10,000 tourists a year come looking for E.T.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
feinman,

I have seen this video on the History Channel UFO programs several times.

Can you post this video, it sure looks like a UAP ?

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Thank You !

What is your answer that we end up with two objects at the end ?

Just curious.

feinman

Account Retired
Reaction score
Thank You !

What is your answer that we end up with two objects at the end ?

Just curious.
I'm not sure what to think about this one, so I am going to have to wait and see.
I do think the Nellis footage is likely real.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I think I found what you are talking about, Nellis AFB 1994 UFO.

This is the first time I have seen it and it does look like the real thing.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
A surprising statement from Erin Dick from the Pentagon’s U.S. Space Command.

She transmitted to NASA to tell the Dragon crew going to the ISS to get into their suits as she was tracking an unknown and collision was rated as high.

The unknown passed within 150 feet of the Dragon.

The unknown was played up as space junk.

Later the 18th Space Command Squadron determined that the unknown was not as close as previously thought.

eburacum

Papo-furado
Reaction score
They are tracking tens of thousands of pieces of space junk constantly, and more than 30,000 pieces of debris are believed to be large enough to pose a risk. They don't need to 'play up' this material as space junk; that is what it is.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Well this new branch service created by Trump seems to have a real purpose.

The U.S. Space Command to protect space.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this new branch service created by Trump seems to have a real purpose.
The U.S. Space Command to protect space.

The only new part is that the US Space Force (not Space Command) is organizationally defined as a service rather than a command. The Space Force basically serves as the operational arm of US Space Command. A dedicated Space Command (joint command) was first established in the 1980s. Prior to that military space issues were mainly handled by USAF strategic command components.

skinny

aka Wuluwait, Boatman of the Dead
Reaction score

Did they speak to you? Or communicate anything to you through the power of their minds?

Your physical description is non-classic, so I wonder about their behaviour. Have you expanded on this event elsewhere on the FTMB?

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Also look under Attracting UFO encounter.

I understood their actions without anything being said.

These humanoids were just afraid of me as I was of them because they looked so sickly fragile.

But they could control my muscles and had the upper hand over me.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
In March Cleveland Brown’s quarterback Baker Mayfield and his wife Emily watched a UFO move around Lake Travis, Texas and he told the sports world about this UFO.

He immediately became the butt of jokes particularly from Tom Brady.

Lately Baker says that since the Pentagon has released UFO information, his fellow football players have backed off.

Baker says he is 100% sure we are not alone, and he stands by that statement.

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
The Pentagon to answer the UFO question in 180 days looks so-so that is to be presented in June.

It was mentioned on the internet that it took congress 3 years to publish a supposedly timely report on the 9/11 World Trade Tower disaster For the American people.

This week Biden’s State of the Union Address, in a 90 minute speech, he talked about everything except UFOs.

This is not a good sign.

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
The Pentagon to answer the UFO question in 180 days looks so-so that is to be presented in June.

It was mentioned on the internet that it took congress 3 years to publish a supposedly timely report on the 9/11 World Trade Tower disaster For the American people.

This week Biden’s State of the Union Address, in a 90 minute speech, he talked about everything except UFOs.

This is not a good sign.
To be honest i wouldnt have thought the subject of UFOs would be included in a state of the union address, so dont get too down hearted.