• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Yes,

I am a big believer of inter dimensional travel.

I assume in inter dimensional travel, points in time are not important since the humanoids are traveling at our speed.

A point in time would be irrelevant in dimensional travel as one would just have to go through a portal.

Good question, but could they perhaps travel in some other way, dimensionally for instance?
Yes,

I assume in inter dimensional travel, points in time are not important since the humanoids are traveling at our speed.

A point in time would be irrelevant in dimensional travel as one would just have to go through a portal.
Consider this; anything outside of one's lightcone is interdimensional travel, in a sense. Any superluminal communication (including, obviously, physical travel) breaks causality. That's not to say it automatically leads to paradoxes, but it has the potential to, if we assume a single, four dimensional interconnected spacetime. If you allow for superluminal communication, for example, it's possible for a vessel reacting to an event that's already occurred on Earth to, from its reference frame, warn Earth before it happens. The Star Trek model of zipping about at warp speed and communicating via subspace with no concern for causality just can't happen, even if those technologies are possible. But, if those techs are possible, it's difficult to know what the results would be.

It's impossible to know whether we could travel faster than light because we don't have an ironclad model of the universe. But, to give some idea of how difficult it might be, this is helpful. Everything is traveling at the speed of light through spacetime, all the time. You think you're going faster when you're in your car on the motorway (freeway)? All you've done is taken a little bit of your journey through time and redirected it through space. You think the speed light travels is fast? It's just that the light is only traveling through space, not through time at all. Everything is always traveling through spacetime at the same speed. It's the speed of causality. So, it's not just a matter of traveling 'faster than light'. With all our technology, we've never managed to change our velocity at all, we've only managed to change our direction in spacetime. Left, right, nose up, a little more through space and less through time, now quickly less through space and more through time... I said apply the breaks quick! Obviously moving faster than light involves not only traveling through space faster than light does, but still traveling through time at least a bit or you won't be able to control your spacecraft, so it means for the first time moving through spacetime at a different velocity than everything everywhere has always done as far as we know.

But, what might it be like if we travel superluminally? I'm not convinced it's a good idea. One way around emerging paradoxes is if there are numerous versions of reality, and if you make this faster than causality leap, the world from which you came begins to expand into a wave function of possibilities, which will collapse into a random world once you 'drop out of warp'. You'll have jumped to a new 'dimension', of sorts, but randomly, with no hope of happening to return to your original dimension. Traveling backwards through time might be the same. Perhaps you'll create a new parallel timeline, perhaps the 'past' you arrive at isn't that of the world you left at all. Perhaps there's no way to get back to your 'original' present. If the flying disks come from a future, it might not be our future, and they might not be visiting their past. So, I see 'time-travel' and 'superluminal travel' as forms of 'interdimensional travel', probably involving the same technologies, and the same problems of never knowing which world one will arrive at.

Wow, reading all your comments is like reading up on Nikola Tesla!
The other day I was reading something on the time slips in Liverpool - one of the theories is that the 'electromagnetism' present in the subways of Liverpool affect or 'charge' something in the area, causing these temporary slips in time.
One article stated this on Tesla:

"In 1895, as per his reports, he suggested that time and space could be influenced by magnetic fields.
The alleged idea of altering alter time and space by magnetic fields resulted in a number of experiments that led to the infamous Philadelphia experiment which is considered a deception by many.
It is said that while working on Nikola Tesla’s Time Travel Experiment he found brainstorming results.
Tesla discovered that the space-time barrier could be changed using the magnetic fields and accessed by forming a trojan horse which will ultimately lead to a different time.
Though, reports of 1895 state that a witness saw Tesla at a coffee shop looking stressed and disturbed.
His assistant stated that Tesla was almost electrocuted by a machine as he was trying to solve the time travel riddle.
After nearly dying, Tesla asserted that he had found himself in a whole different time and space window, where he could see the past, present, and future all at once while staying within the artificial magnetic field created by him.
However, we still don’t know whether Tesla actually achieved this or not as there are no documents that prove or disprove its occurrence."

(Maybe this is not the thread for this, but could Tesla be right?)

Yes,

Astral Travel or OBE ?

Yes,

What about 'black holes', would that be considered a portal?

What about 'black holes', would that be considered a portal?
Black holes are problematic as gateways to other universes, as are wormholes. Something along those lines, artificial created according to certain parameters, might be feasible if a civilisation had truly fantastic resources and wanted to use them to buzz our militaries, tease our nerds and probe our citizens' bottoms. Seems a worthwhile venture to me.

This does not sound like a big thing, but it is a big thing.

NASA in the past wanted no part in any form when it came to UFOs.

To make it stranger, in the past astronauts on the ISS have made references to UFOs to which NASA has been accused of trying to cover up.

When UFOs came close to the live TV feed, everyone gets the famous “ blue screen “ immediately.

This does not sound like a big thing, but it is a big thing.

NASA in the past wanted no part in any form when it came to UFOs.

To make it stranger, in the past astronauts on the ISS have made references to UFOs to which NASA has been accused of trying to cover up.

When UFOs came close to the live TV feed, everyone gets the famous “ blue screen “ immediately.
You're absolutely right about that, since 'Project Blue Book', the Air Force's investigation of UFOs was abandoned in 1969 (that was a long time ago!), it's been an ignored non-issue.
It is a big thing, but I wonder what they're going to do with this.

I'd like a bit more information on that, if possible.
The ISS is often accompanied by co-orbiting debris particles which may sometimes look like distant craft; but in most cases the ISS crew are not fooled by these objects. So if you can give us an example of such a sighting, where a crew-member actually remarks on it at the time, we could examine the incident in more detail.

I'd like a bit more information on that, if possible.
The ISS is often accompanied by co-orbiting debris particles which may sometimes look like distant craft; but in most cases the ISS crew are not fooled by these objects. So if you can give us an example of such a sighting, where a crew-member actually remarks on it at the time, we could examine the incident in more detail.
Perhaps this sighting by an American Airlines pilot is something of interest?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/american-airlines-pilots-strange-ufo-26296105

But as alway the colorful Buzz Aldrin maintains UFOs followed their mission to moon.
No, that is not correct.
Aldrin has always maintained that the 'UFO' that followed his spacecraft to the Moon was one of the S-IVB panels from the Saturn V; the only reason it was unidentified was that he didn't know which one.
https://sservi.nasa.gov/?question=buzz-aldrins-ufo-sighting
I just talked to Buzz Aldrin on the phone, and he notes that the quotations were taken out of context and did not convey the intended meaning. After the Apollo 11 crew verified that the objects they were seeing was not the SIVB upper stage, which was about 6000 miles away at that time, they concluded that they were probably seeing one of the panels from the separation of the spacecraft from the upper stage. These panels were not tracked from Earth and were likely much closer to the Apollo spacecraft. They chose not to discuss this on the open communications channel since they were concerned that their comments might be misinterpreted (as they are being now). Apparently all of this discussion about the panels was cut from the broadcast interview, thus giving the impression that they had seen a UFO.
Over and over again, this event has been misrepresented to make it look like Aldrin saw a UFO; he did not, and has never said that he did.

Last edited:
Perhaps this sighting by an American Airlines pilot is something of interest?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/american-airlines-pilots-strange-ufo-26296105
Yes, it is interesting. We have discussed this event on here previously; the so-called 'cruise missile' was seen at the exact moment that a privately-owned Lear Jet passed above the aircraft in question. I believe that this one is more-or-less solved.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ing-cylindrical-object-over-new-mexico.68151/

Well, to be fair, the American Airlines explanation is a bit more borderline than I remember. To be correct, it requires that the pilot waited nine minutes before contacting air traffic control, which is certainly not impossible, but some may find it unlikely.

-----------
However, the thing with Buzz Aldrin annoys me greatly. Here we have a witness who has offered a perfectly good explanation himself, but that explanation was ignored by documentary filmmakers to make it look more alien. I know that Aldrin was also very angry about this, too; and as you know, he will punch you if you annoy him.

What is Buzz Aldrin state of mind these days ?

A few years ago he texted out to the world that the earth was in danger because the greatest of evil was at Antarctica ?

Let's face it, you probably wouldn't devote a large proportion of your time to trying to find explanations for a phenomenon if you didn't find it in some way interesting in the first place.

Robert Thompson in above post came forward with UFO information because his boarder patrol commanders were not talking UFO sightings seriously.

The Tucson helicopter police reported a UFO chase over Tucson last February, but this was officially put into the records as a drone.

One day I believe all will revealed, and the truth will come out.

Former U.S. southern boarder patrol agent, Robert Thompson, claims UFOs flew circles around U.S. boarder patrol helicopters often.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ufo-flew-circles-around-police-27131563
We have already looked at the video associated with Robert "Bob" Thompson and the Border Patrol in this thread.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...entified-aerial-phenomena.69491/#post-2182897
Since the 'UFO's in that video appear to have wings and flap, I suspect they are either birds or bats. That probably means that Thompson's commanders were right to disregard this evidence.

--------------------------

One day I believe all will revealed, and the truth will come out.
I doubt that will ever happen, so long as there are people who see video of birds and think they are aliens.

There will always be UFOs/UAPs, because there will always be sightings in the 'low information zone'. I believe we may one day make contact with aliens, and I am fairly confident that they will have no connection with the UFO/UAP phenomenon at all. They will probably have UFO stories of their own.

The big disconnect on UFO/UAPs.

The Pew Research Group who studies human trends in 2021 found that 87% polled felt no threat from UFO/UAPs.

Contrast this to culture of the military that UAP/UFOs are convinced that these events are a serious threat to national security.

So the military is “ shoot first ask questions later “.

Why doe's it have to be USA military/government for disclosure, why not UK, Yemen or even Russia and then why not have disclosure from the common folk like us.

Back