• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

cirvis-merint.jpg

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/discover/unusual/ufo/Documents/instructions.pdf
https://books.google.com/books?id=k...wBXoECAYQAg#v=onepage&q=cirvis merint&f=false

OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs.

Will the Pentagon find a J. Allen Hynek character and say, “ there is nothing to see here, move along, it is just swamp gas”.

OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs.

Will the Pentagon find a J. Allen Hynek character and say, “ there is nothing to see here, move along, it is just swamp gas”.
There will always be someone who can be bought or intimidated.

I know what I would do; commision Mick West to give his interpretation. There's nothing in the three film clips (and the Batman balloon photo) that can't be explained by normal, non-anomalous phenomena.

OK, so the Pentagon in 180 days has to give a fair assessment of UFOs or UAPs. ...

Not exactly ...

The scope of the assessment is limited to the issue of whether any UAP sightings are, or could be, evidence of potential threats to US national security (e.g., advanced weaponry or aerial vehicles). The scope of the prescribed report is further limited to being unclassified - meaning there will be no disclosure of classified information even if it's clearly related to UAPs.

The report is not prescribed to be an assessment of UAPs in general, much less any commentary on whether any such UAPs have represented UFOs (in the sense of alien vehicles).

The thing is, even with an assessment are we really going to believe whatever information the Pentagon releases? The Pentagon aren't even going to release all that they know of, there will still be secrets related to UAPs.

Short of alien spacecraft carrying out regular flyovers in the airspaces of large cities and/or aliens landing in the major cities of the world accompanied by a chat with the little green/grey creatures ......... even then would people really believe what they saw and heard in this age of 'fake news' ? There's just so much suspicion around the world of anything and everything these days, and it's all thanks to politicians lying for their own (corrupt) gains along with a largely ignorant public.

The thing is, even with an assessment are we really going to believe whatever information the Pentagon releases? The Pentagon aren't even going to release all that they know of, there will still be secrets related to UAPs.

Short of alien spacecraft carrying out regular flyovers in the airspaces of large cities and/or aliens landing in the major cities of the world accompanied by a chat with the little green/grey creatures ......... even then would people really believe what they saw and heard in this age of 'fake news' ? There's just so much suspicion around the world of anything and everything these days, and it's all thanks to politicians lying for their own (corrupt) gains along with a largely ignorant public.
Which is why we can't have nice things like disclosure and direct contact and the current strategy and tactics of contact will continue...

Can the unthinkable and disaster happen !

China built the largest radio telescope called FAST, and even moved a town to take over the space.

China is desperately looking for alien humanoids.

What if the UFOs side with China, and China introduces humanoid aliens to the world.

The rest of the world would be at China”s control.

Russia, UK, and U.S. are really nervous about who is going to introduce UFOs to the world.

The MoD and Pentagon are in deep poo.

"... I think some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life," :p

:cool:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You know we have to wait 180 day for some kind of UFO report from the Pentagon per new rule.

That really is a pain, a lot can happen in 180 days.

It is amazing that you can say that given the times, what with classified briefings about UAPs that would be a "grave threat to national security" if more information was released about them, and after the phenomenon has been repeatedly analyzed over decades --is still being studied. Further, many folks with inside knowledge of secret programs are essentially saying they are real. And then there are all of the witnesses, which are all terrible and unreliable of course :)
I don't even think it's necessary to argue with beliefs like yours anymore; the times are changing and more and more people are pulling their heads out; the arrow of time is not going to reverse, and their heads are not going back in.

Last edited:
The grave threat to National Security posed by these UAP sightings is due to the fact that they expose the inadequacies of the remote sensing equipment they are using.

I have no doubt that the FLIR1, GOFAST and GIMBAL clips all show mundane phenomena, as has been repeatedly demonstrated elsewhere. But these 'classified briefings' cannot disclose this, since it would entail a detailed discussion of the capabilities of the various defence systems involved, and their inadequacies.

I believe I have posted this before, but the military should be investigating "unknown aerial phenomenon", it would be a matter of national security if there were unidentified objects in a nations airspace. Maybe it's a foreign spy plane, maybe it's a radar glitch.

I believe I have posted this before, but the military should be investigating "unknown aerial phenomenon", it would be a matter of national security if there were unidentified objects in a nations airspace. Maybe it's a foreign spy plane, maybe it's a radar glitch.
Yeah and they have been for decades. The reality is that most of the weirdness was well... like Eburacum says:
I'm afraid I do not see any good evidence coming from governments elsewhere in the world either. Just more inconclusive sightings. No contact, no material evidence, no DNA or technological relics, no bodies, no fossil or archaeological evidence, no astronomical evidence, no communication with the aliens. Nothing. Just lights in the sky.
If you count all of the reports, there's giant piles of evidence, but most of it's barely even abnormal let along proof of... anything. Which goes back to the analogy of sifting wheat from chaff.... where's the wheat?

They get radar echoes... of what?
odd lights... that might be aircraft... or not.

I don't know what sorts of classified files the Pentagon has hidden away, but what IS public... isn't much to go on.
there's stuff like the Rendlesham Forest incident... It happened on British soil, but since US military personnel were involved there's files at the Pentagon. We don't have those, the public record is at best fragmentary.
The Rendlesham Forest Incident | Part One - YouTube
The Rendlesham Forest Incident | Part Two - YouTube
What actually happened? we can only speculate. the scary part is when you ask IF anyone knows. hard to say. It's possible no one knows what happened, not even the people who saw it.

I would note that the FLIR1 clip recorded by Chas Underwood showed a craft that was probably 50 kilometres away from his position, and which behaved in the way an ordinary domestic aircraft might be expected to do.

The exact direction his cameras were pointing is not completely clear (this happened in 2004, after all) but there is a significant chance that the camera was pointing towards the flight path into San Diego Airport, and he was recording an airliner starting its final approach.

I have always wondered what would happen if the Pentagon said to the world, we are not alone.

If the humanoids were peaceful, this would not bother me at all.

....the Rendlesham Forest incident... It happened on British soil, but since US military personnel were involved there's files at the Pentagon.
No, there are none, because at the time it wasn't even a big deal at the MOD.

You add: "It's possible no one knows what happened, not even the people who saw it".

There has been vast amounts of factual evidence revealed on this forum, which explains much of what actually occurred.

See also, on Wikipedia, reference to the pivotal witness statements I uncovered over 20 years ago!:

Statements from eyewitnesses on 26 December

In 1997, Scottish researcher James Easton obtained the original witness statements made by those involved in the first night’s sightings. One of the witnesses, Ed Cabansag, said in his statement: "We figured the lights were coming from past the forest since nothing was visible when we passed through the woody forest. We would see a glowing near the beacon light, but as we got closer we found it to be a lit-up farmhouse. We got to a vantage point where we could determine that what we were chasing was only a beacon light off in the distance." Another participant, John Burroughs, also stated: "We could see a beacon going around so we went towards it. We followed it for about two miles [3 km] before we could [see] it was coming from a lighthouse."

Burroughs reported a noise "like a woman was screaming" and also that "you could hear the farm animals making a lot of noises." Halt heard the same noises two nights later. Such noise could have been made by Muntjac deer in the forest, which are known for their loud, shrill bark when alarmed".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren...t#Statements_from_eyewitnesses_on_26_December

I have always wondered what would happen if the Pentagon said to the world, we are not alone.

If the humanoids were peaceful, this would not bother me at all.
The first reply? "provide proof plz".

But to be honest... there's reasons why movies like "Independence Day" happen. Do we have reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be enough like humans to care about our existence? Or would they see us as little more than a swarm of bugs to squash?

No, there are none, because at the time it wasn't even a big deal at the MOD.

You add: "It's possible no one knows what happened, not even the people who saw it".

There has been vast amounts of factual evidence revealed on this forum, which explains much of what actually occurred.

See also, on Wikipedia, reference to the pivotal witness statements I uncovered over 20 years ago!:

Statements from eyewitnesses on 26 December

In 1997, Scottish researcher James Easton obtained the original witness statements made by those involved in the first night’s sightings. One of the witnesses, Ed Cabansag, said in his statement: "We figured the lights were coming from past the forest since nothing was visible when we passed through the woody forest. We would see a glowing near the beacon light, but as we got closer we found it to be a lit-up farmhouse. We got to a vantage point where we could determine that what we were chasing was only a beacon light off in the distance." Another participant, John Burroughs, also stated: "We could see a beacon going around so we went towards it. We followed it for about two miles [3 km] before we could [see] it was coming from a lighthouse."

Burroughs reported a noise "like a woman was screaming" and also that "you could hear the farm animals making a lot of noises." Halt heard the same noises two nights later. Such noise could have been made by Muntjac deer in the forest, which are known for their loud, shrill bark when alarmed".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren...t#Statements_from_eyewitnesses_on_26_December
I didn't say there weren't witnesses, in fact I said the exact opposite. More that the witness testimony, such as what you posted excerpts of, is... inconclusive. Though the specific example you cited suggests it was a false alarm.

Do we have reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be enough like humans to care about our existence? Or would they see us as little more than a swarm of bugs to squash?
Personally, that's a quite serious, fundamental concern about the Voyager probe gleefully indicating where we can be found.

If we look at Earth's history of a technically superior race coming across an inferior one.. it generally does not end well for those indigenous inhabitants.

Why indeed is it surmised an alien culture would be readily benevolent?

Unbelievably naive, if you ask me...

I didn't say there weren't witnesses, in fact I said the exact opposite. More that the witness testimony, such as what you posted excerpts of, is... inconclusive. Though the specific example you cited suggests it was a false alarm.
Perfectly understood from the outset and regret if seemed otherwise. As noted before, there are so many facets, it is proverbially trying to unscramble an omelette!

This was a link on the Anomalist site today:

"Schrodinger's Disclosure"
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2020/12/schrodingers-disclosure.html
"But it somehow never reaches completion, or even a particular tipping point. How can that be, if it is constantly in gradual expansion? How can there simultaneously be both Disclosure and a need for Disclosure? How can there have been both a 70-year effort to acclimate the public to Disclosure and an oblivious and disinterested public? Disclosure seems to be both dead and thriving."

A: Because as I have mentioned ad nauseum, it is designed NOT to come to a tipping point, but rather maintain a particular level of contact that we can handle. And we are not in control of it.

Personally, that's a quite serious, fundamental concern about the Voyager probe gleefully indicating where we can be found.

If we look at Earth's history of a technically superior race coming across an inferior one.. it generally does not end well for those indigenous inhabitants.

Why indeed is it surmised an alien culture would be readily benevolent?

Unbelievably naive, if you ask me...
some people feel that the level of technological development required for space travel is too great for a "barbaric" civilization to achieve. this is using a lot of assumptions based on HUMAN behavior though and there's no telling how aliens might do it. the more different they are the less likely they are to be benevolent.

John Podesta was Bill Clinton’s chief of staff at the White House, and he has advised Hillary Clinton, Obama, and now working close with Biden.

There is no secret that John is obsessed with UFOs, and tried under Bill Clinton to start disclosure.

In 2018 , John claimed on History Channel ‘s program Ancient Aliens that the shadow government made sure Hillary lost the 2016 Presidential election because they were afraid of disclosure.

Working now with Biden , we can only hope the truth will come out.

Disclosure coming in the future?

Last edited:
John Podesta was Bill Clinton’s chief of staff at the White House, and he has advised Hillary Clinton, Obama, and now working close with Biden.

There is no secret that John is obsessed with UFOs, and tried under Bill Clinton to start disclosure.

In 2018 , John claimed on History Channel ‘s program Ancient Aliens that the shadow government made sure Hillary lost the 2016 Presidential election because they were afraid of disclosure.

Working now with Biden , we can only hope the truth will come out.

Disclosure coming in the future?
Yeah the real question is if they disclose the truth. Given the circumstances I'm expecting propaganda instead.

Back