• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Yes, but it is the same garbage they've had all along; bits of old radiators and slag from smelters.
EDQkdh0WsAAaDoG.jpg

bild1-1.jpg

John Greenewald, Jr. who runs the web site The Black Vault and has filed over 10,000 FOIA requests over the years and has

commented that his opinion is that the government only releases information the government thinks the public can handle.

John’s opinion is that the government is seating on a huge amount of information the public will never see.

IMHO,,,the gubbermint will release whatever furthers their 'agenda' at any given time.
And just because they might be 'sitting' on information doesn't mean any of it is genuine knowledge of alien existence on earth .

Last edited by a moderator:
In the U.S. Supreme Court, the newest member Amy Coney Barrett lead the charge to limit FOIA and won with a vote of 7to2.

Basically the government doesn’t have to be forced to release anything.

How does this effect the UFO Pentagon report?

The only thing I can think of is the Pentagon Report was passed in a bill, and it is law and is mandated.

We shall see ?

World UFO Day is July 2, 2021.

Social media such as Facebook ( I am not a Facebooker ), etc.is trying to generate interest to walk with signs near the White House on that day to demand UFO information to be released.

Given there are 15,000 National Guard around this area, I do not think this is a good idea.

World UFO Day is July 2, 2021.

Social media such as Facebook ( I am not a Facebooker ), etc.is trying to generate interest to walk with signs near the White House on that day to demand UFO information to be released.

Given there are 15,000 National Guard around this area, I do not think this is a good idea.
I hear ya! The only kind of Facebook I endorse involves anthropodermic bibliopegy... :pipe:
I think it might be released sometime in the near future, but I don't know what kind of situation that would create.

I think the objects are physical or able to manifest physically. They do seem to be able to anticipate our actions and future events through some very advanced type of AI. They are able to cloak --which is a simple thing really, or to discharge energy from movement in one selected direction, perhaps. I do think they know more about us than we do --are able to see patterns of data, possible futures, etc. far in advance of anything we could develop. These are exactly the kinds of things the military would like to develop, that also is another good reason for secret study over the years, denials, etc. You can't let another country know more about it than you do. It would gravely damage national security --like the rest of the Tic Tac video, and other things presented to Congress that led to the report to come out soon.

And I do think it is possible that there might be some kind of official disclosure to go with the report. Elizondo has been working on this, and other prominent Democrats want it to happen, and have wanted it to happen for a long time. Biden might be more cautious --you know the "grave damage" to national security thing:

"In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

https://www.space.com/navy-confirms-secret-ufo-video.html

Last year congress passed a bill into law saying that the Pentagon had to issue their findings on UFOs to the congress,

and congress has to share this information with the public within a 180 period which puts us around June 2021.

Now this is law, but will the Pentagon and congress uphold their end of the the deal ?

This could go two ways.

Will the government hide behind “ swamp gas “ again, or will the public get an insight into this phenomenon?

If the government choses the truth, this could be a milestone for humankind.

On U.S. History Channel, people like Erich Von Daniken who wrote Chariots of the Gods believe that aliens and UFOs have always intermingled with humans for thousands of years.

According to this web site, digitaljournal.com, Royal Psychic Rex Winston claims everyone is going to blown away

by new UFO disclosure soon.

Who is Rex Winston ?

Anybody ever heard of him ?

Metabunk's Mick West interviews Elizondo and offers up his mundane explanations for the Navy UFO videos!:

Hi Lou!! :cool:

Fox News reports that former director of National Intelligence, John Radcliffe, claims the UFO situation is a “ world thing “.

John says his opinion is that the Pentagon could take the direction that the UFO phenomenon can not be explained.

On the flip side, classified warning systems have recorded UFOs.

This Pentagon report is anticipated in June 2021.

Metabunk's Mick West interviews Elizondo and offers up his mundane explanations for the Navy UFO videos!:
Elizondo failed entirely to respond to Mick West's questions. West put forward the demonstrably sensible explanations for these phenomena, and all Elizondo could respond with is 'our analysis was different'.

That implies either that Elizondo, or his 'analysts', have information that we do not have access to, and that he is not willing to share with us;
or that Elizondo is too stupid to realise that his analysis is mistaken. Both are probably true.

One thing is certain; Elizondo is not dedicated to sharing the whole truth with the public, so his entire campaign to 'make the facts clear' is a sham.

Elizondo failed entirely to respond to Mick West's questions. West put forward the demonstrably sensible explanations for these phenomena, and all Elizondo could respond with is 'our analysis was different'.

That implies either that Elizondo, or his 'analysts', have information that we do not have access to, and that he is not willing to share with us;
or that Elizondo is too stupid to realise that his analysis is mistaken. Both are probably true.

One thing is certain; Elizondo is not dedicated to sharing the whole truth with the public, so his entire campaign to 'make the facts clear' is a sham.
I'd have to agree that I don't think Elizondo answered all of Mick's questions to satisfaction and didn't seem to understand the mechanics of the tracking system. In think what is going on is what I have mentioned before; This whole exercise is just a way to introduce the subject again to the public --because they are being forced to do it by the recent actions of the phenomenon. They wouldn't even be talking about it at all if some of the pilots hadn't gone on the Internet to discuss their experiences after the Nimitz incident, and others were being traumatized from their experiences, and could also spill the beans on the Net. They are trying to get ahead of the situation I think, without giving anything away. The whole thing is a calculated operation. Elizondo gets these ambiguous portions of footage released and then he and Justice and others have to be very circumspect about what they say, but the footage is controvertible and doesn't conclusively prove anything. Member of Congress were shown video and information that would damage national security if widely seen, and surely there is a lot more footage and sensor evidence that is more shocking than what Congress saw too. So, Elizondo is being disingenuous --that's a fact, because he knows much more than he is willing to discuss -- Steve Justice, too. Elizondo didn't seem familiar with Mick's work because he doesn't care about it. Elizondo was a manager --not a scientist in these endeavors, and that became apparent to me during the interview. I think there is indeed other data and footage concerning these incidents we aren't allowed to see (that's a fact), and I am sure there is a lot more. I was amazed when Elizondo was asked about what the names of the videos meant, and he said he didn't know! :thought:

Luis Elizondo is a former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI) and a former U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent. He is now the Director of Global Security and Special Programs at To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science.[1]

Last edited:
I went back and read again the interview between Fox’s interviewer Maria Bartiromo and former intelligence head,

John Ratcliffe, and he states that we are not taking about one pilot’s sighting or one satellite warning.

Ratcliffe says we are taking about a multitude of top secret defense systems being set off by a UFO.

For me this is GAME OVER !

UFOs are real.

I went back and read again the interview between Fox’s interviewer Maria Bartiromo and former intelligence head,

John Ratcliffe, and he states that we are not taking about one pilot’s sighting or one satellite warning.

Ratcliffe says we are taking about a multitude of top secret defense systems being set off by a UFO.

For me this is GAME OVER !

UFOs are real.
They are certainly real and I am sure there is a LOT more data and evidence we are not seeing. I think Elizondo and the government is being as circumspect and as careful as possible to NOT to produce anything that would prove anything, only controvertible snippets. You can see Elizondo's concern with secrecy and wording in the interview. Just look at his resume.

I'd have to agree that I don't think Elizondo answered all of Mick's questions to satisfaction and didn't seem to understand the mechanics of the tracking system. In think what is going on is what I have mentioned before; This whole exercise is just a way to introduce the subject again to the public --because they are being forced to do it by the recent actions of the phenomenon. They wouldn't even be talking about it at all if some of the pilots hadn't gone on the Internet to discuss their experiences after the Nimitz incident, and others were being traumatized from their experiences, and could also spill the beans on the Net. They are trying to get ahead of the situation I think, without giving anything away. The whole thing is a calculated operation. Elizondo gets these ambiguous portions of footage released and then he and Justice and others have to be very circumspect about what they say, but the footage is controvertible and doesn't conclusively prove anything. Member of Congress were shown video and information that would damage national security if widely seen, and surely there is a lot more footage and sensor evidence that is more shocking than what Congress saw too. So, Elizondo is being disingenuous --that's a fact, because he knows much more than he is willing to discuss -- Steve Justice, too. Elizondo didn't seem familiar with Mick's work because he doesn't care about it. Elizondo was a manager --not a scientist in these endeavors, and that became apparent to me during the interview. I think there is indeed other data and footage concerning these incidents we aren't allowed to see (that's a fact), and I am sure there is a lot more. I was amazed when Elizondo was asked about what the names of the videos meant, and he said he didn't know! :thought:

Luis Elizondo is a former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI) and a former U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent. He is now the Director of Global Security and Special Programs at To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science.[1]
Should have got Jeremy Paxman to interview him, he wouldnt let him get away with not answering a question :p

Should have got Jeremy Paxman to interview him, he wouldnt let him get away with not answering a question :p
Elizondo just kept on talking didn't he? Mick began to look as though he was sucking on a lemon..
Notice how Elizondo agreed to meet with Mick and left the door open for future discussions in case they have to drip anything else out in the future...

Does anyone think the military WANTS to discuss UFOs with the public?? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Elizondo just kept on talking didn't he? Mick began to look as though he was sucking on a lemon..
I will always remember the Paxman interview with Michael Howard where he asked tje same question 12 times :hahazebs:

Coverup began in '48
How can you have a firm conclusion about a threat to national security if you don't have data? And after they just flew over The CAPITOL.
Wait for Keyhoe at end of footage!!

And now....

"In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-se...o-us-national-security-if-released-navy-says/

:thought::thought::thought::thought::thought::thought::thought::thought:

roscoe-hillenkoetter.jpg

The objects are actively engaging our militaries as they did during WWII; the AI controlling them has taken things to another level as the threat of nuclear destruction grows. :(

The MOST amazing thing about the Elizondo interview is when Elizondo tries to discuss the history of the phenomenon, and... Skipping over ALL military encounters and encounters generally, goes back to folks seeing things in the sky like.... comets! :p
Now that is a big leap back in the past :evillaugh:

The most absurd thing that we are to believe is that after all of these studies and denials over the decades and now we are supposed to believe that they have no idea what these mysterious phenomena are??! :hahazebs:
Of course they know what they are. They may not know where they are from.

Last edited:
feinman,

My opinion is that the deal Eisenhower and Churchill made with aliens years ago is over, and E.T. Is forcing our hand.

It started with the Nimitz tic-tac UFOs and has escalated to where governments of the world have to say some about all

this UFO activity

Now you have the former National Intelligence person, John Ratcliffe, saying these UFOs are tripping top secret

warning systems all over the world.

All of a sudden it is a different ballgame !

UFOs just got devilish !

John Ratcliffe’s opinion carries a lot of respect.

feinman,

My opinion is that the deal Eisenhower and Churchill made with aliens years ago is over, and E.T. Is forcing our hand.

It started with the Nimitz tic-tac UFOs and has escalated to where governments of the world have to say some about all

this UFO activity

Now you have the former National Intelligence person, John Ratcliffe, saying these UFOs are tripping top secret

warning systems all over the world.

All of a sudden it is a different ballgame !

UFOs just got devilish !

John Ratcliffe’s opinion carries a lot of respect.
I know others who believe the alien deal theory, and they had me read this some time ago:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1949483185/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Personally I think that is anthropomorphizing the phenomenon. It doesn't have anything to worry about from us. I'm pretty sure our hypersonic missiles would just shut down if we tried to use them on some of the devices --or not even start, having been obviated far in advance of our knowledge of it. Notice how the devices do what they will over our airspace etc. with impunity.

Some folks in the government see them as a demonic manifestation apparently. Yet another reason why direct contact with we crazy apes is not an option at this time.

I know others who believe the alien deal theory, and they had me read this some time ago:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1949483185/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Personally I think that is anthropomorphizing the phenomenon. It doesn't have anything to worry about from us. I'm pretty sure our hypersonic missiles would just shut down if we tried to use them on some of the devices --or not even start, having been obviated far in advance of our knowledge of it. Notice how the devices do what they will over our airspace etc. with impunity.

Some folks in the government see them as a demonic manifestation apparently. Yet another reason why direct contact with we crazy apes is not an option at this time.
Maybe they are our guardians, that is why there have been no recorded physical attacks from alians on earth, they are mearly watching over us to make sure we or something else does destroy the world.
They have never engaged our interceptor aircraft, even when attacked, at worst they have disabled the weapon systems, this says to me that they are actively avoiding a conflict in which they appear to be much more likely to win, given their advanced technology, so i dont see that we have much to fear, if they wanted to destroy us, they would have done so already.
Just a theory.

Last edited:
Back