• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Just picking up on a point from earlier:

The Pentagon announced that they have failed in what China and Russia have been successful in doing.

The military had another failure to launch a hypersonic missile.

Former Defense, Thomas Modly, claims the world has become an extremely dangerous place with hypersonic missiles.

I think they are being developed as a defense against UFOs.

Given the kinds of UFOs that have been encountered recently, such as those featured in the US Navy aircraft footage, a hypersonic missile would be a very poor defence against such phenomenon.

Firstly, even a hypersonic missile takes a while to get up to supersonic, let alone hypersonic speed. Once it does, it is far from manoeuverable.
The ability of the observed phenomenon to accelerate and change direction without apparent regard for momentum or inertia, means that an hypersonic weapon would be almost useless.

A rail gun might be somewhat more effective, but again, probably very crude.

A directed energy weapon, such as a laser or microwave beam, might be more effective in tracking and targeting, but probably very limited in effectiveness.

Hypersonic missiles are very much about defeating earthly defences, not those of these observed phenomenon.

Here are three new UAPs filmed by the US Navy - well, two new ones and a different photo of an old one.
The first one-'Jellyfish' is just an Airy disk, an out of focus blob, and we can't really see what it is in any detail.
JELLYFISH.png

An Airy disk.
2021-04-06_22-47-16.jpg

=====================
The second one, 'Acorn', is a more distant image of the Batman balloon seen in an earlier photo we've already discussed. This image was taken a few seconds before the Batman Balloon image, so we should be able to get an idea of speed and/or size from the time data.
ACORN.png

=====================
The third one, 'Metallic', also appears to be a metallic balloon. An inflatable dolphin has been suggested.
METALLIC-WIDE.jpg

(a dolphin balloon)
super-shape-silver-dolphin-22-.jpg

=====================

All these images were taken on the same sortie, by the same hand-held camera. I think this only proves that there are a lot of toy balloons floating away in this region, and the Navy aircrew are quick enough to intercept them. This flight took place off the coast of Virginia, and the balloons probably came from a beach down there.

This just seems to indicate that the US Navy in particular is experiencing a flap. probably due to Chas Underwood's FLIR1 clip from 2004; Navy pilots seem to be producing reams of 'evidence' with very minimal value.

Last edited:
Too bad the RCMP officer didn't get a video recording of that sighting!! We wouldn't have had to spend so much time trying to convince you skeptics, eh?
On the contrary, a video recording would have been something concrete to analyse. Invariably these recordings give much more data than the observers' subjective observations, and nearly always help us to identify the true cause. In this case I suspect it was a scintillating star, since it remained stationary for at least an hour and a half.

It VERY much reminds me of the Rogue River UFO of '49:
https://www.ufoinsight.com/ufos/cover-ups/rogue-river-ufo-incident
"The two men with the binoculars would later describe the object as a “shape similar to that of a pancake”. Furthermore, there was a “vertical fin” on the upper surface but “no wings, no antenna, no lights, (and) no propellers”.
After a little over two minutes, the object would take off at breakneck speed towards the southwest.
The Rogue River report is interesting, because it coincides with sightings of the Goodyear blimp in that region.
The Rogue River witnesses only saw it for two minutes, in light misty conditions, and it seems entirely possible that the reflected sunlight could have obscured the Goodyear logo and the lower tailfin.
The disappearance of this blimp into the mist may have caused the illusion of breakneck speed.

But once again, no movies or photos to analyse, so we only have speculation. But the Goodyear blimp remains a better guess than aliens or extradimensional entities.

I've heard the blimp explanation, before, but don't think that was it. Still you have an RCMP officer looking for a very long time through a telescope at an object that filled the visual field --before it took off in a flash --just like SO many other UFOs. And the side to side and vertical movements too. Presto. I might dig up the many more sightings where objects are viewed for extended periods for DAYS.

I agree with you Eburacum that the material provided so far by the government is pretty debunkable or appears to be, but I don't think that is an accident --I think it is intentional. They are going to do things slowly and not lay cards on table at once.

Last edited:
This is from '51. Earlier during the "airship" wave of the 19th century similar articles were written about how ridiculous it was that the objects might be considered dirigibles. The article from '51 applies to this day = Spar-clinging Skeptics! :chuckle:
Clinging to the flotsam of the wrecked ship "Ye Olde Paradigm" :rofl:
index.php

Do! Jump in and read those old articles, skeptics!

Last edited:
I think we suffer from short-term memory loss! We always forget the lessons of war; it takes about three generations currently for folks to become disconnected from events of the past and forget what occurred. Strange events like those that occurred in the '40s and '50s are even more easily forgotten because they don't fit easily into consensus reality anyway. It becomes startlingly clear when you read articles from the late '40s and early '50s that remind people about the "airship" wave that occurred long before, and how it was the same thing that people were seeing then.

There seems to be a theme with 'someone telling whoever' to cease with investigations (mib types), this suggests to me one of two things, either the 'authorities' know what these UFOs are and are in a dialogue with who/where ever these craft are coming from, or they are black ops/experimental terrestrial craft that 'authorities' dont want the public to know about.
I think the government knows what they are and have since '48 --when they made an abrupt change from basically admitting they were real and trying to gather information or "run" or shoot one down, to denying their existence, and...
roscoe-hillenkoetter.jpg

Got to thinking about the obvious hidden in plain sight:

1. So, if these objects are some earthly technology from a US adversary and that is known --then what advantage would there be in discussing it with the public? Even if it was Chinese technology several generations ahead, it wouldn't make sense to demonstrate weakness and risk securoty breaches by having the conversation with the public. Correct?

2. So if these objects are from the US arsenal and are several generations ahead of other countries' weapons, then the same question applies --what advantage would there be in discussing it with the public? Why blow the cover on first-strike weapons we would have worked SO hard to develop in secret for 70+ years... where does Sun Tzu say such a thing would be wise? There = 0 advantage or worse.

3. So what if these objects are known to not be an Earthly technology and far beyond our capabilities, and as Ratcliffe has said, they are seen all over the world, and their actions directly impact national security, and they are becoming a problem.. THEN it would make sense to open a channel of gradual revelation to the public --not knowing what might be coming next. It is the only thing that adds up.

Well there is a distinct possibility that some of the UAPs seen recently may have been constructs of a foreign power. There were certain ships in the vicinity of the recent sightings around USS Kidd that may have been secret spy ships capable of launching long duration military drones. The official register shows them to have been registered in Liberia but that means very little in practice. Even if these particular sightings were not caused by foreign drones, the technology is improving every year, and we are probably going to see a lot of this in the future.

We will soon live in an environment populated by innumerable aerial drones; the technology isn't going to go away. Perhaps that means that UFO reports will go up exponentially; this could get really tedious after a while.

But of course any real aliens would be laughing - they could fly around in a drone-filled sky without attracting undue attention.

Well there is a distinct possibility that some of the UAPs seen recently may have been constructs of a foreign power. There were certain ships in the vicinity of the recent sightings around USS Kidd that may have been secret spy ships capable of launching long duration military drones. The official register shows them to have been registered in Liberia but that means very little in practice. Even if these particular sightings were not caused by foreign drones, the technology is improving every year, and we are probably going to see a lot of this in the future.

We will soon live in an environment populated by innumerable aerial drones; the technology isn't going to go away. Perhaps that means that UFO reports will go up exponentially; this could get really tedious after a while.

But of course any real aliens would be laughing - they could fly around in a drone-filled sky without attracting undue attention.
You would have thought the US military would have at least tried the down the drones if they were thought to be spying for another military superpower rather than just watching them.

I am open-minded about the drone swarms that were encountered --there is the possibility that those are some technology from an earthly adversary, but I think the military is still encountering real UFOs, and the government has a lot of evidence that could prove it, but they are dripping it out slowly as necessary, starting with debunkable material.

That's why I am hoping the UFOs come back for me! :cool:
I will say that the Chinese are having a hard time even building aircraft carriers, and I'd be very surprised if the the Russians had developed a completely new revolutionary technology in secret from the US with no testing of prototypes, etc. That would be an amazing feat.
And then use them all over the world and in ways with the US that could cause a serious international incident or war.

Last edited:
Looks like new pics have leaked out:
https://www.news10.com/news/science...ramid-shaped-ufos-swarm-above-navy-destroyer/
There is some video on that site too.
The top one kind of looks like the Cocoyoc object a little (center portion of Trudel saucer 2). I have hypothesized that those could go into the ocean independent of the saucer portion --at least the first module from the first saucer (Yorba Linda object).
NAVY_FILMED_TRANSMEDIUM_SPHERE_UAP.jpg

NAVY_FILMED_PYRAMID_UAPs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just having fun here because that photo that leaked is pretty blurry, but here is (1.) One of the photos of the Cocoyoc object just cropped down (2.) The same photo blurred a bit. (3.) One of the leaked photos of the "trans-medium UAP". Looks pretty close. Didn't even need to adjust angle of object, again...

Coco1test.jpg

Coco2test.jpg
Cocnav.jpg

Attachments

• Coco1.jpg
    Coco1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
The triangle clip is night vision footage, visible in full here
https://www.metabunk.org/data/video/43/43241-95477ef00412e8193ce800d965d0d3d8.mp4
The flashes of the brightest triangle are similar in duration to the standard flashes of an anti-collision strobe on a helicopter.

The other two triangles are dimmer, and may be stars.
Why does this particular clip show bright lights as triangles? Perhaps the aperture lens has a shaped aperture adjuster covering it, with a triangular hole in it. This would produce triangular artefacts.

I don't know why anyone would do that, and I particularly don't know why they would then be surprised when lights show up as triangles.

00Gbee-30060684.JPG

Last edited:
The second one, 'Acorn', is a more distant image of the Batman balloon seen in an earlier photo we've already discussed. This image was taken a few seconds before the Batman Balloon image, so we should be able to get an idea of speed and/or size from the time data.
View attachment 37777
Given some very rough estimations of the speed of the F-18 which took these two pictures, the size can be estimated to be approximately one metre, which is certainly within the general range of novelty balloons in general. Very small for an extraterrestrial spacecraft.
Eyd1GU5UcAQxVvB.jpg

Given some very rough estimations of the speed of the F-18 which took these two pictures, the size can be estimated to be approximately one metre, which is certainly within the general range of novelty balloons in general. Very small for an extraterrestrial spacecraft.
View attachment 37860
I agree that REALLY does look like that balloon. Either the aliens have a great sense of humour or = balloon.
It is interesting how there is a mix put out of things that are easily debunkable, with other things that aren't so much, and much noise about better stuff withheld and that they are "vehicles" etc. Elizondo did this once before with a slide show where a bunch of mundane metals were shown in a slide with one anomalous sample --and he wouldn't say which one was anomalous. Dunno. It seems calculated.

Last edited:
It is mostly a part of the entertainment industry for Elizondo and DeLonge; don't expect too much from them.
Completely agree about Tom DeLonge, but he does have good intentions, though some of the things he says make me think he was just a tool, and Elizondo I am more suspicous of as he knows much more than he is able to talk about and I think he is possibly being allowed to do what he is doing or something more --keeping the channel open. If you look at his resume, he would be the man for such a job.

Elizondo and a few others are the right folks for the job ---because they know what not to say..

Last edited:
feinmam,

If all these supposedly above top secret leaked videos from UFOs buzzing the USS Kidd and the USS Russell in July 2019 off the coast of California, how could they get into the normal news services ?

I would think above top secret is what it means, no way for the public eyes ?

Last edited by a moderator:
feinmam,

If all these supposedly above top secret leaked videos from UFOs buzzing the USS Kidd and the USS Russell in July 2019 off the coast of California, how could they get into the normal news services ?

I would think above top secret is what it means, no way for the public eyes ?
I completely agree --that's why the low quality ambiguous stuff they are putting out, now. They want to address the issue because they have to (again), but they don't want to reveal more than they have to, unless they are forced to.

Here's Mick West's explanation for the triangular UAV clip (bokeh)
looks convincing to me.

The real mystery is - why can't the US Navy come up with these explanations?

Pentagon CONFIRMS Recent UAP / UFO Leaks as Genuine
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/pentagon-confirms-recent-uap-ufo-leaks-as-genuine/
And from that article:
"Gough refused to confirm whether they remain “unidentified,” or are used as training material for identifiable objects, or remain unknowns. “I have nothing further for you beyond what I provided,” Gough stated. No additional information was provided."
--Which is exactly what I've been saying. Why lay all your cards on the table for enemies too, when you don't have to.... :cool:
The average person believes the debunkable stuff shows real UFOs let them --and that furthers the Pentagon's goal of keeping the information channel open without revealing a thing.

Which is exactly what I've been saying. Why lay all your cards on the table for enemies too, when you don't have to.... :cool:

I've been screaming this from the rooftops ad nauseum!

You are a global superpower. You admit that your airspace is being violated at will by things you have no idea what they are.

This a nonsense! Something you would never, ever do.

All this "disclosure" is absolutely nothing of the sort and is being used as a "quick, look over there!" technique while something else is going on.

I've been screaming this from the rooftops ad nauseum!

You are a global superpower. You admit that your airspace is being violated at will by things you have no idea what they are.

This a nonsense! Something you would never, ever do.

All this "disclosure" is absolutely nothing of the sort and is being used as a "quick, look over there!" technique while something else is going on.
Well you must be paying attention to what is happening then! :) I've heard you screaming it a bit --and I am also nauseated! :)
"I am Nauseated!" "No! I am Nauseated".. No it is I who am Nauseated!" :evil: it's humorous and farcical and a replay of the past.
I would agree with you about the release of UFO material that is plausibly deniable. But there is no reason to even bring the topic up. Our adversaries would know already if we had such weapons, --as would we, if they did. You can't develop completely revolutionary technologies as these devices are seen to have with no sign of prototypes, development or testing (aside from these new patents from Pais, which appear to be trying to duplicate such technologies). This happened before in '52 when the governments arm was being twisted by the phenomenon. Same thing again, now. The government never releases good footage or photos, only seizes them.
Suppose, pretty much impossibly that the US had developed such weapons that were three or four or more generations out, depending on what you believe, many more. that we had pretty much impossibly developed completely in secret and have had for 70+ years; why show our adversaries our first-strike secret capabilities. Why fly them over every country on the planet and harass our own aircraft with them? No reason, because we wouldn't. Perish the thought that Russia or China has had these things for so long and uses them un such ways, too.
So, they are telling us they are real and likely not from here, and then providing crap evidence. Typical.

Last edited:
This part (triangular craft with flashing lights over weapons storage area)
Reminds me of the "drone" objects the Navy was dealing with.

Well,

Nick Pope has given an opinion to The American version of The Sun.

His opinion is this is Russian and China’s experiments of hypersonic drones.

Nick said that everything was changed in 2019 when the Navy did an about face and wanted every UFO observation reported immediately to Naval Command.

The U.S. is far behind in the hypersonic race.

This is not my opinion.

My opinions is that UFOs are real and untouchable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back