• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Now you’re getting it.
Though it would be better to just tell Congress that what they were seeing was Chinese technology and that they should just cancel the report as it would reveal our intel capabilities and technology, for reasons of national security ---and to give them a tremendous amount of money to counter the threat.

Though it would be better to just tell Congress that what they were seeing was Chinese technology and that they should just cancel the report as it would reveal our intel capabilities and technology, for reasons of national security ---and to give them a tremendous amount of money to counter the threat.
You’re getting warmer.

Here is testimony from a crew member of the Nimitz:
If that is Chinese technology then they shouldn't bother building anything else. I don't think the military is trying to fool Congress with our own tech,

Here is testimony from a crew member of the Nimitz:
If that is Chinese technology then they shouldn't bother building anything else. I don't think the military is trying to fool Congress with our own tech,
If that is Chinese technology, then it's 'game over' for the rest of us.
But I really don't think it is Chinese tech.

If nothing comes out of the report, I will set up a GoFundMe page to generate money for two Polygraph tests about my two experiences. I can't imagine I'd be a good enough actor to pull off lies about the very unlikely events that I witnessed. Not to mention the bizarre synchronicities around the first one. I think it is an important sighting because of the connection to the McMinnville UFO sighting, as well as tying formations of luminous UAPs to structured craft, and to other sightings of the same or same type of object(s) in that formation long before my sighting of them, and in space too, by Leroy Chiao. It's the connections between things that have the greatest meaning when you are putting a puzzle together; like Trudel's photos and Cocoyoc and Yorba Linda.

If nothing comes out of the report, I will set up a GoFundMe page to generate money for two Polygraph tests about my two experiences. I can't imagine I'd be a good enough actor to pull off lies about the very unlikely events that I witnessed. Not to mention the bizarre synchronicities around the first one. I think it is an important sighting because of the connection to the McMinnville UFO sighting, as well as tying formations of luminous UAPs to structured craft, and to other sightings of the same or same type of object(s) in that formation long before my sighting of them, and in space too, by Leroy Chiao. It's the connections between things that have the greatest meaning when you are putting a puzzle together; like Trudel's photos and Cocoyoc and Yorba Linda.
I take a test as well and would love to get hypnotise about the 2 UFO experiences I had in 1988 and 2018 alongside the 1990 Ghost experience I had which could of been Extraterrestrial.

I take a test as well and would love to get hypnotise about the 2 UFO experiences I had in 1988 and 2018 alongside the 1990 Ghost experience I had which could of been Extraterrestrial.
Do you have a link to it? I worry hypnosis couild open the door to skepticism for some. Polygraph test is a bit better depending on circumstances.

Do you have a link to it? I worry hypnosis couild open the door to skepticism for some. Polygraph test is a bit better depending on circumstances.
I’ve said this before but a lie detector test is going to be no use if you believe what you saw was what you saw. What you BELIEVE what you saw may not actually be what you saw and then we’re no further forward. Except you’ve got money from being funded.
See how others can work this as a revenue stream?

I inadvertently came across this earlier.

It's regarding a forthcoming TV documentary about UFOs:

"I just heard that the government is supposed to announce something about UFO's in conjuction with the show".

It's actually a posting to the old Paranet forum, dating from December 1991 and in relation to a repeat Christmas day edition of 'Unsolved Mysteries', featuring our Rendlesham forest case.

A related thought which naturally occured; some 30 years later, has anything really changed?

Would it not justifiably be a conclusion in respect of imminent, 'UFO Disclosure':

Always tomorrow, never today.

I have posted in a past on this forum so will look for it a copy and paste it to you.

I’ve said this before but a lie detector test is going to be no use if you believe what you saw was what you saw. What you BELIEVE what you saw may not actually be what you saw and then we’re no further forward. Except you’ve got money from being funded.
Thats the beauty of both maybe Paranormal experiences I have witnessed as the UFO orange ball was seen by the friend I was with put sadly he past on in 2003 and the Ghostly mist was seen by a old friend Scooter friend but I have no contact with him in the past 10 years.

In my case I have corroborative sightings that describe the same objects, and I discovered those accounts years after I began to post about my first experience. There are forums out there where I described the experience and had found some other UFO sightings in the area over time (but not like mine, or that same year) until years later when I accidentally ran across the corroborating sightings in the NUFORC database (although I had found accounts of the same UFO in history with a bit of research. Later as I went through the newspaper databases, I began to see a number of accounts very similar to mine and others --and then noticed the obvious patterns of contact.... My contribution would be that they showed up over the Trent / McMinnville airspace on the 60th anniversary with all of the attendant coincidences, isolating me on the highway. Also the second formation they appeared in when they were headed south has been seen in a number of times in the past. It would also lend credence to the other sightings, each reinforcing the other, and I don't think I could make something like that up and deliver it with a straight face. So it would be worthwhile to take a couple of lie detector tests.

Dayenu!

Heck! I'm still waiting for skeptics to tell me why Trudel would glue the ends of the arms of the Cocoyoc Object on the rim of a heptagonal saucer model and hoist it back up in the tree --for only one photo! And I'll wait forever... :cool:

Last edited:
We are that extremely rare few who have UFO and paranormal experiences which goes against the establishment of what normal people should be.

I know what I saw, so I am happy with that.

As a side note, many entertainers and sport people have talked about UFOs.

I did not know that Mick Jaggar was a UFO nut.

He said it started in Glastonbury, Somerset in 1966 when he and his girlfriend Marianne Faithful saw a cigar shaped UFO very clearly.

Stay the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are that extremely rare few who have UFO and paranormal experiences which goes against the establishment of

what normal people should be.

I know what I saw, so I am happy with that.

As a side note, many entertainers and sport people have talked about UFOs.

I did not know that Mick Jaggar was a UFO nut.

He said it started in Glastonbury, Somerset in 1966 when he and his girlfriend Marianne Faithful saw a

cigar shaped UFO very clearly.

Stay the course.
It is part of the algorithm of contact:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ledge-disclosure-s.65864/page-15#post-2031304

I just being looking at my older posts and i don't think I have mentioned about the 2 UFO experiences I had so here they are :)
July 1988 me and my friend Stephen both 16 at the time ( who passed on in 2003) were wondering around a coastal village called Cullercoats around around 8.30pm on a Thursday night as our exams were nearly done before leaving high school when suddenly I had what I describe as Jenny Randles calls the OZ Factor which witness have had in both UFO and Time Slip encounters.
Anyway I noticed the clouds being swirling and heavy grey ( pretty much like what I saw in my bedroom but smaller in 1990) and I just came over soo depressed and felt detached from the normal surroundings around me like what is also known in the Sporting world called The Zone where you know you going to win the race or score a goal and try....it's a detached feeling and there was no sound of people, birds or cars and no traffic or people about.
This lasted a minute or so until me and my friend looked up in the sky and saw a orange ball hoovering for 10 seconds or maybe more and we both looked at each and said "what's that ?" and as we looked again it shot upwards in a left to right curve way and disappeared and then I suddenly saw my bus and said bye and sprinted for it.
I only stared to feel normal when I sat on the bus but the next day we didn't talk about it for some strange reason and I often wonder if he experienced the OZ Factor feeling as well.
By the way I'm sure on the Friday in The Star paper which my father in law would read that it had a news bit about reports of Orange Balls being seen around the sky.
I post the other tomorrow.

Last edited:
Very interesting indeed, Sabresonic!! thanks for sharing that.. There is a part of one of the Unidentified episodes where a combat helicopter being tested is approached by four orange globes which remain stationary beside it in a triangle as it flies out of control until they leave. The objects I saw appeared to be orange when they were headed south too.
From The Book of Miracles:
A1iCJ9pobcL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Miracles-Till-Holger-Borchert/dp/3836542854

This is an illustration based on an older event, iirc.

Very interesting indeed, Sabresonic!! thanks for sharing that.. There is a part of one of the Unidentified episodes where a combat helicopter being tested is approached by four orange globes which remain stationary beside it in a triangle as it flies out of control until they leave. The objects I saw appeared to be orange when they were headed south too.
A1iCJ9pobcL.jpg

Really? They look like rusty cannon balls. Look closely. They are firing cannons.

Really? They look like rusty cannon balls. Look closely. They are firing cannons.
There is a siege in the background. I think it is illustrating a much older event but they aren't cannonballs, iirc. It's an anachronistic illustration. I'll have to take a look again! I have it at my work --but I think I saw the translation of the text online somewhere.. It's a super book! Should have fold out legs to function as a coffee table. A lot of illustration of atmospheric phenomena and meteors and other weird stuff, beautifully illustrated.

A1iCJ9pobcL.jpg

Yes the UFO was just like that :) and hey I never knew about this book but looked at some of the images are brilliant.

Russia”s most famous female jet pilot, Marina Popovich, in her retirement wrote UFO Galasnost, in which she describes years of harassment by UFOs in Russia.

Then there was Canada’s Shag Harbor that had many witnesses.

Yet people think UFOs are silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bit simplistic, I'd argue. Many - most, even - would acknowledge there are airborne objects that are (at least initially) hard to identify. The problem comes with the conflation of "UFOs" and "Extraterrestrials", which to many means one in the same thing and as they don't believe in the latter they automatically don't believe in the former. This explains the move towards "UAP" as it doesn't (yet) have the unhelpful association in the popular mind.

Russia”s most famous female jet pilot, Marina Popovich, in her retirement wrote UFO Galasnost, in which she describes years of harassment by UFOs in Russia.

Surely there's some sort of restraining order for that :)

Some do, some don't. It's a tricky one, as Stu points out, there is a lot of nuance. I'm pretty sure that 99% of sightings are misidentified "real" and mundane things. Or maybe some sort of anomaly that whilst not yet understood, is totally rational.

However...there is a 1%. I don't know what it is, you don't know what it is. I don't think any of us can have a hope of understanding what is really happening. The best we can do is play with them and the ideas they stimulate. Use your imagination and enjoy where they take you.

For me the mystery is pretty much gone. It's possible to look at the old cases and see patterns running though those sightings. The tactics of the devices are very clear --if one looks closely at the old reports. For me the only real mystery left is where they are coming from. There are many better cases than the "lights in the woods" variety.
I think it is just a matter of time before it is widely know that they are a real (and not mundane) technology. If you look at the old reports --there are instances where these things are viewed though binoculars and telescopes and other folks have seen them much closer than usual --they often just show up, wait to be seen, and then shoot off, sometimes after moving vertically and or horizontally --kind of like the sign of the cross. They use bodies of water and roads to isolate people and also make them feel secure. They can remain for long periods cloaked in the air or in the water.
They exhibit the "Observables" mentioned by AATIP, and have exhibited those abilities throughout history. They are able to anticipate our actions as has been discussed in declassified material and I myself and others have experienced. Many of the amazing things they can do are actively being worked on by our militaries now, but they have been exhibiting the abilities for a long time.

Hopefully Vallee's upcoming book will help to spell things out for folks --skeptics too should read it.

Last edited:
It's possible to look at the old cases and see patterns running though those sightings.

Correct yeah. Why do you think one of these patterns is the way the cases seems to reflect current tech of the time? From airships in the 1890s? Zeppelins in the 1920s? "Ghost rockets" in the 1940s? Art deco saucers in the 1950s?

Correct yeah. Why do you think one of these patterns is the way the cases seems to reflect current tech of the time? From airships in the 1890s? Zeppelins in the 1920s? "Ghost rockets" in the 1940s? Art deco saucers in the 1950s?
I've been asked that before, but my answer is the tech hasn't changed. One thing you don't see are devices that look like the latest Sci-fi film alien ships --you just see the same streamlined simple shapes in the real deal. The others instantly look fake, and are proven to be. Here is the NUFORC list of sightings by shape:
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxshape.html
The same shapes are there as seen in the beginning -though perhaps their ratios have changed. More triangles could be misidentified mundane aircraft.

Back