• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Apologies, I don't understand this answer.
Sorry, I think that the devices seen have basically remained the same in their varieties of shapes --it is the same phenomenon seen over time. What does often happen is that witnesses' minds, when confronted with something bizarre, desperately try to categorize what they are seeing as some mundane object and then fail. Happened to me too. You can also see it in the "airship" sightings; the "balloons under perfect control" that columnists said couldn't be dirigibles.
The reason things like the Woonsocket saucers and Cocoyoc object and Yorba Linda object look so retro is because OUR technology has changed... :pipe:
We had a flying saucer used to get things on Mars recently...

Sorry, I think that the devices seen have basically remained the same in their varieties of shapes --it is the same phenomenon seen over time. What does often happen is that witnesses' minds, when confronted with something bizarre, desperately try to categorize what they are seeing as some mundane object and then fail. Happened to me too. You can also see it in the "airship" sightings; the "balloons under perfect control" that columnists said couldn't be dirigibles.

Veyr interesting and I agree with much of it. I do think in all "paranormal" encounters much of what we see is dependent on us. I think the manipualtion of this is a technique of "the other".

But, on a mundane point, it could be argued that this development of styles could be a reason to say it's all nonsense. Why did loads of people suddenly start being abducted by big-eyed Greys after Streiber published his abduction account which happened to have something that become to be known as a Grey on the cover. As interest in this book declined then so did the "Streiber-style" abduction. Odd.

I think different things are being conflated. I am skeptical about abductions and those kinds of things occurring, but I am keeping an open mind. I would tend to agree with you on that, Coastaljames.

Why did loads of people suddenly start being abducted by big-eyed Greys after Streiber published his abduction account which happened to have something that become to be known as a Grey on the cover.
Predating that are the Mothership aliens from CE3K, Balok from Star Trek, etc. Same basic look.

I think different things are being conflated.

Apologies if it appears that way. I was considering "trends" in the UFO "field". But yeah, I do agree it is very easy to hold different opnions abot different aspects of the larger phenomena.

I was basically in the same place as a number of you on this forum about UFOs before 2010. I had an interest in them --and magic, paranormal stuff. A normal Eugene punk rock / hippie kid. Read OMNI magazine, was interested in UFOs and thought they were probably real, but thought that it was such a rare happening that it wasn't on my mind much --I would go through phases of greater interest in it. I never ever thought that I would encounter it myself.

It's funny as the date approaches again how contrived the whole experience was to insure that I would know it was alien. Isolating me on a highway. Showing up in that place and time. The coincidence with my office mate.. hovering motionless in the air. And even showing themselves in the same formation as has been seen in the past by others --also in space. and demonstrating that it was even stranger than a craft with a rigid structure or it was a series of objects. The shock of seeing the McMinnville photo on the front of Time magazine, etc. o_O
It's crazy.

Last edited:
feinman,

It is true alien abduction is even harder to accept than UFOs themselves.

I know all the arguments like funny REM stage or sleep paralysis, but in my opinion it all has to do with DNA.

feinman,

It is true alien abduction is even harder to accept than UFOs themselves.

I know all the arguments like funny REM stage or sleep paralysis, but in my opinion it all has to do with DNA.
I think you might be alluding to the possibility that "greys" and other occupants might be the products of manipulated human DNA; organic androids --and they act as intermediaries. Along with the ability of the devices to travel though time in nonlinear manner and create habitats as necessary? Or they are simply robotic?
I've considered those options for reported bipedal humanoid occupants, but it is only speculation.
As there is no physical evidence, photographic evidence, or any other evidence for abductions that seems to stand up to scrutiny, I must remain skeptical but open-minded about it. With things like UFOs and aliens --one really almost has to experience it for oneself to believe it at this point. Skeptics can be forgiven, I suppose. But hopefully the situation will change. I don't think rushing things is a good idea, but I don't know when there might be more open contact, other than perhaps more interference with the world's militaries. We obviously aren't in charge of the contact situation. And without overwhelming evidence there will never be a sea change in belief; the visitors and those who would cover it up both know this.

I think you might be alluding to the possibility that "greys" and other occupants might be the products of manipulated human DNA; organic androids --and they act as intermediaries. Along with the ability of the devices to travel though time in nonlinear manner and create habitats as necessary? Or they are simply robotic?
I've considered those options for reported bipedal humanoid occupants, but it is only speculation.
As there is no physical evidence, photographic evidence, or any other evidence for abductions that seems to stand up to scrutiny, I must remain skeptical but open-minded about it. With things like UFOs and aliens --one really almost has to experience it for oneself to believe it at this point. Skeptics can be forgiven, I suppose. But hopefully the situation will change. I don't think rushing things is a good idea, but I don't know when there might be more open contact, other than perhaps more interference with the world's militaries. We obviously aren't in charge of the contact situation. And without overwhelming evidence there will never be a sea change in belief; the visitors and those who would cover it up both know this.
Maybe they are a more evolved version of us, that has travelled back in time to make sure we dont do something catastrophic that we did the first time around.

Maybe they are a more evolved version of us, that has travelled back in time to make sure we dont do something catastrophic that we did the first time around.
It's possible, but that would raise a number of timeline problems and other issues. I think they would have nipped it in the bud if they are us traveling back through time. There is a curiosity and desire to interact with people, beyond nuclear weapons surveillance --what one would expect of other sentient beings, though far more advanced. That's just my opinion on it though..

According to The Sun, the Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or SCU ( to be honest I have never heard of them ) made up of scientists, engineers, and military is trying to put pressure on the UAP committee in congress to be honest with the American public.

They claim that the Homeland Security tape from Aguadila, Puerto Rico on 4/23/13 which shows a UAP going into the water and coming out and splitting into two parts is against all logic.

They claim this is an impossibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call this the “Heinz 57 Variety “ problem

We don’t know if we are dealing with different E.T.s or E.T.s using helpful robots ?

My experience was different, no oval eyed greys.

My little guys looked like undernourished children with rectangular eyes wearing Mickey Mouse shoes.

They little guys could control time and solid objects and using very bright white light for transportation.

I call this the “Heinz 57 Variety “ problem

We don’t know if we are dealing with different E.T.s or E.T.s using helpful robots ?

My experience was different, no oval eyed greys.

My little guys looked like undernourished children with rectangular eyes wearing Mickey Mouse shoes.

They little guys could control time and solid objects and using very bright white light for transportation.
I didn't hear about your experiences with alien beings --do tell more.

When the CIA declassified their UFO files, the Daily Mail found a bevy of perplexing references to CADORS, Canada’s Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Report System.

Buried in some 300,000 daily reports over the years where numerous problems of Canadian airplanes and UFOs.

One opinion could be the Canadian government was not ready to discuss these UFO reports with the public and left them buried.

I love it when Conspiracy people talk about all these talk by Pentagon officials saying they might by UFO's they don't know about but its all really a act to create a false flag Alien invasion to create panic and have a NWO like Von Braun supposedly said, well if that is the case what government staged the 2 UFO's I saw in a isolated incident and the same for thousands or millions who have not only seen UFO's but also other different types of Space people as well.

I love it when Conspiracy people talk about all these talk by Pentagon officials saying they might by UFO's they don't know about but its all really a act to create a false flag Alien invasion to create panic and have a NWO like Von Braun supposedly said, well if that is the case what government staged the 2 UFO's I saw in a isolated incident and the same for thousands or millions who have not only seen UFO's but also other different types of Space people as well.
That's why our species can't have nice things like open contact :smoke:

According to The Sun, the Scientific Coalition for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or SCU ( to be honest I have never heard of them ) made up of scientists, engineers, and military is trying to put pressure on the UAP committee in congress to be honest with the American public.
They claim that the Homeland Security tape from Aguadila, Puerto Rico on 4/23/13 which shows a UAP going into the water and coming out and splitting into two parts is against all logic.
They claim this is an impossibility.
Yes; and they are wrong. We've looked into this sighting- it is a balloon. It doesn't go into, or near the water.

Last edited:
Here's the actual route of the Aguadila, Puerto Rico UAP- a short path, completely over dry land, at a leisurely 16 mph or so- probably a lantern or balloon, possibly two tied together.

20210207_191047-gif.43107

The apparent fast movement is caused by parallax; the image is poor, causing the object to fade out occasionally- making it look like it is underwater.

Yes; and they are idiots. We've looked into this sighting- it is a balloon. It doesn't go into, or near the water.
They might be (not saying they are). Any new area of knowledge attracts hacks, grifters, pseudoscientists, people with funny hair.. It happened even in the days of the "'airships". Think of the Radium suppositories, and hack medical devices, etc., etc.

The Scottish Sun announced that Bonnybridge, Scotland is the number one UFO place in the world.

Bonnybridge claims 300 UFO sightings per year.

I think this is commercial because they also claim 10,000 tourists a year come looking for E.T.

feinman,

I have seen this video on the History Channel UFO programs several times.

Can you post this video, it sure looks like a UAP ?

Thank You !

What is your answer that we end up with two objects at the end ?

Just curious.

Thank You !

What is your answer that we end up with two objects at the end ?

Just curious.
I'm not sure what to think about this one, so I am going to have to wait and see.
I do think the Nellis footage is likely real.

I think I found what you are talking about, Nellis AFB 1994 UFO.

This is the first time I have seen it and it does look like the real thing.

A surprising statement from Erin Dick from the Pentagon’s U.S. Space Command.

She transmitted to NASA to tell the Dragon crew going to the ISS to get into their suits as she was tracking an unknown and collision was rated as high.

The unknown passed within 150 feet of the Dragon.

The unknown was played up as space junk.

Later the 18th Space Command Squadron determined that the unknown was not as close as previously thought.

They are tracking tens of thousands of pieces of space junk constantly, and more than 30,000 pieces of debris are believed to be large enough to pose a risk. They don't need to 'play up' this material as space junk; that is what it is.

Back