• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Well this new branch service created by Trump seems to have a real purpose.

The U.S. Space Command to protect space.

Well this new branch service created by Trump seems to have a real purpose.
The U.S. Space Command to protect space.

The only new part is that the US Space Force (not Space Command) is organizationally defined as a service rather than a command. The Space Force basically serves as the operational arm of US Space Command. A dedicated Space Command (joint command) was first established in the 1980s. Prior to that military space issues were mainly handled by USAF strategic command components.

My experience was different, no oval eyed greys.

My little guys looked like undernourished children with rectangular eyes wearing Mickey Mouse shoes.

They little guys could control time and solid objects and using very bright white light for transportation.
Did they speak to you? Or communicate anything to you through the power of their minds?

Your physical description is non-classic, so I wonder about their behaviour. Have you expanded on this event elsewhere on the FTMB?

Also look under Attracting UFO encounter.

I understood their actions without anything being said.

These humanoids were just afraid of me as I was of them because they looked so sickly fragile.

But they could control my muscles and had the upper hand over me.

In March Cleveland Brown’s quarterback Baker Mayfield and his wife Emily watched a UFO move around Lake Travis, Texas and he told the sports world about this UFO.

He immediately became the butt of jokes particularly from Tom Brady.

Lately Baker says that since the Pentagon has released UFO information, his fellow football players have backed off.

Baker says he is 100% sure we are not alone, and he stands by that statement.

The Pentagon to answer the UFO question in 180 days looks so-so that is to be presented in June.

It was mentioned on the internet that it took congress 3 years to publish a supposedly timely report on the 9/11 World Trade Tower disaster For the American people.

This week Biden’s State of the Union Address, in a 90 minute speech, he talked about everything except UFOs.

This is not a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pentagon to answer the UFO question in 180 days looks so-so that is to be presented in June.

It was mentioned on the internet that it took congress 3 years to publish a supposedly timely report on the 9/11 World Trade Tower disaster For the American people.

This week Biden’s State of the Union Address, in a 90 minute speech, he talked about everything except UFOs.

This is not a good sign.
To be honest i wouldnt have thought the subject of UFOs would be included in a state of the union address, so dont get too down hearted.

To be honest i wouldnt have thought the subject of UFOs would be included in a state of the union address, so dont get too down hearted.

Agreed ... The fact that a report ordered by a Senate committee is presumably in process and not due until June isn't exactly a major policy or position item.

The Sun reports today that when Harry Reid was the head of the Senate, he tried to follow a lead that Lockheed Martin has pieces of a real UFO.

Now the Senate head is powerful, but Reid claims the Pentagon came to him and told him to stop any investigation dealing with Lockheed Martin which Reid did do.

How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously

On May 9, 2001, Steven M. Greer took the lectern at the National Press Club, in Washington, D.C., in pursuit of the truth about unidentified flying objects. Greer, an emergency-room physician in Virginia and an outspoken ufologist, believed that the government had long withheld from the American people its familiarity with alien visitations. He had founded the Disclosure Project in 1993 in an attempt to penetrate the sanctums of conspiracy. Greer’s reckoning that day featured some twenty speakers. He provided, in support of his claims, a four-hundred-and-ninety-two-page dossier called the “Disclosure Project Briefing Document.”

1619942175408.jpeg

Over several decades, according to Greer, untold numbers of alien craft had been observed in our planet’s airspace; they were able to reach extreme velocities with no visible means of lift or propulsion, and to perform stunning maneuvers at g-forces that would turn a human pilot to soup. Some of these extraterrestrial spaceships had been “downed, retrieved and studied since at least the 1940s and possibly as early as the 1930s.” Efforts to reverse engineer such extraordinary machines had led to “significant technological breakthroughs in energy generation.” These operations had mostly been classified as “cosmic top secret,” a tier of clearance “thirty-eight levels” above that typically granted to the Commander-in-Chief.

Among the other speakers was Clifford Stone, a retired Army sergeant, who purported to have visited crash sites and seen aliens, both dead and alive. Stone said that he had catalogued fifty-seven species, many of them humanoid. “You have individuals that look very much like you and myself, that could walk among us and you wouldn’t even notice the difference,” he said.

Since then, high-level officials have publicly conceded their bewilderment about U.A.P. without shame or apology. Last July, Senator Marco Rubio, the former acting chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence, spoke on CBS News about mysterious flying objects in restricted airspace. “We don’t know what it is,” he said, “and it isn’t ours.”

Senator Harry Reid, [once] the Senate Majority Leader “believed that crashes of vehicles from other worlds had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades, often by aerospace companies under government contracts.” The day after its publication, the Times had to append a correction: Senator Reid did not believe that crash debris had been allocated to private military contractors for study; he believed that U.F.O.s may have crashed, and that, if so, we should be studying the fallout.

When I asked Reid about the confusion, he told me that he admired Kean but that he had never seen proof of any remnants—something Kean had never actually claimed. He left no doubt in our conversation as to his personal assessment. “I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” he said. “And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. They would not approve that. I don’t know what all the numbers were, what kind of classification it was, but they would not give that to me.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/05/10/how-the-pentagon-started-taking-ufos-seriously

maximus otter

Attachments

• 1619942115942.jpeg
    1619942115942.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
Harry Reid seems to be ignoring the obvious conclusion; the rumours about Lockheed Martin are only rumours, and in fact they have no UFO material at all.

It would be impossible for the Pentagon to give him 'approval' to look at material that doesn't exist.

The New Yorker has a paywall- you can read the whole thing here.
https://webcache.googleusercontent....king-ufos-seriously+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Kean purports to be a skeptic, but she enthusiastically supported the Chile UFO case till Mick West explained it; now she supports West's interpretation, but gives him no credit. She is not acting in good faith, in my opinion.

The Alderney case had some very plausible explanations in the analysis by David Clarke, but this author has ignored them.

Ian Ridpath's work on Rendlesham is mentioned, but he is not named.

Very annoying article.

An unforeseen twist !

The independent Department of Defense Inspector General is looking into the Pentagon’s UFO information to make sure that the required 180 day UFO report has not been tampered with by unnamed forces.

If true, this is big.

Asst. Inspector Randolph R. Stone is the lead investigator.

The Sun claims the reason why the Inspector General is down on the Pentagon is because for years the Pentagon has not logged and thrown out years of UFO reports from creditable sources.

Holy crap !

If the Inspector General is tied up with this required UFO report, as they say, “ something is not Kosher “ !

This really put doubt on whether this UFO report will be real or a sham.

Does a U.S. secret government exist ?

Luis Elizondo on his UFO program on the History Channel would occasionally mention that forces were against his UFO investigation and that is why he quit his Pentagon job.

Ex Senate leader Harry Reid told Esquire Magazine that when he started his 22 million dollar UFO investigation in 2007, several people came to his office telling him he was doing the wrong thing.

Over the years I feel that U.S. government really does not want to learn the truth about UFOs, and that is why the Inspector General of the Defense Department is really pissed off at the Pentagon.

They are not going to tell us anything of value, obviously.

Mainly because they do not have any more knowledge or understanding of this stuff than any of us do.

The fact that is is now being amped up to be a noise is because they want you to focus on that, and not on something else.

Watched this last night and I think it is very recent but if it isn't and has been posted before then just excuse me reposting here.
Elizondo talks here quite believably, openly and frankly about his involvement in AATIP, why he left his role, and gives his thoughts on a number of associated subjects.
Before watching this I thought he was most likely dressing up his involvement for the sake of providing a bit of 'schtick', but I now think he seems really actually quite sincere.....although I temper that with the consideration that there is a bit of 'smoke' being deployed too.

EXCLUSIVE - Ex Pentagon official Luis Elizondo reveals UFO bombshells | The Basement Office

This last Sunday a ranking senator, Marco Rubio, on the senate intelligence committee was on a CBS TV show called 60 minutes and was asked to discuss UAPs.

Marco said we must be serious about UAPs and get rid of all the jokes and stigma.

He personally wants more information on UAPs because he feels he is responsible for the safety of the U.S.

Asked what he would think if UAPs are real, he replyed that would kick things into another unknown level of existence

He also hinted that the Pentagon may delay their required June UFO report.

Watched this last night and I think it is very recent but if it isn't and has been posted before then just excuse me reposting here.
Elizondo talks here quite believably, openly and frankly about his involvement in AATIP, why he left his role, and gives his thoughts on a number of associated subjects.
Before watching this I thought he was most likely dressing up his involvement for the sake of providing a bit of 'schtick', but I now think he seems really actually quite sincere.....although I temper that with the consideration that there is a bit of 'smoke' being deployed too.

EXCLUSIVE - Ex Pentagon official Luis Elizondo reveals UFO bombshells | The Basement Office

“There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.”

“...AATIP existed, and it “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,” Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.” “

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

maximus otter

Once more a UFO discussion on my economics blog. The commenters are starting to wonder why a serious economist is so obsessed with the subject. THey suspect that it's some Straussian *** ploy with a hidden meaning underneath that can only be grasped by the elite :)
https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2021/05/ezra-klein-on-ufos.html
And the NYT article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/...l?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

The way I’ve framed the thought experiment in recent conversations is this: Imagine, tomorrow, an alien craft crashed down in Oregon. There are no lifeforms in it. It’s effectively a drone. But it’s undeniably extraterrestrial in origin. So we are faced with the knowledge that we’re not alone, that we are perhaps being watched, and we have no way to make contact. How does that change human culture and society?

One immediate effect, I suspect, would be a collapse in public trust. Decades of U.F.O. reports and conspiracies would take on a different cast. Governments would be seen as having withheld a profound truth from the public, whether or not they actually did. We already live in an age of conspiracy theories. Now the guardrails would truly shatter, because if U.F.O.s were real, despite decades of dismissals, who would remain trusted to say anything else was false?
Certainly not the academics who’d laughed them off as nonsense, or the governments who would now be seen as liars.
“I’ve always resisted the conspiracy narrative around U.F.O.s,” Alexander Wendt, a professor of international security at Ohio State University who has written about U.F.O.s, told me. “I assume the governments have no clue what any of this is and they’re covering up their ignorance, if anything. That’s why you have all the secrecy, but people may think they were being lied to all along.”

The question, then, would be who could impose meaning on such an event. “Instead of a land grab, it would be a narrative grab,” Diana Pasulka, author of
“American Cosmic: U.F.O.s, Religion, Technology,” told me. There would be enormous power — and money — in shaping the story humanity told itself. If we
were to believe that the contact was threatening, military budgets would swell all over the world. A more pacific interpretation might orient humanity toward space travel or at least interstellar communication. Pasulka says she believes this narrative grab is happening even now, with the military establishment positioning itself as the arbiter of information over any U.F.O. events

*** In 1952 Strauss published Persecution and the Art of Writing, arguing that serious writers write esoterically, that is, with multiple or layered meanings, often disguised within irony or paradox, obscure references, even deliberate self-contradiction. Esoteric writing serves several purposes: protecting the philosopher from the retribution of the regime, and protecting the regime from the corrosion of philosophy; it attracts the right kind of reader and repels the wrong kind; and ferreting out the interior message is in itself an exercise of philosophic reasoning.

If all these years of UFO stories come true, it will fall into President Biden’s lap.

Good luck to him if it happens.

I fear that the required UFO report to the public will say something like we are studying the situation and we will let you know our findings in a few years.

I decided that no government will actually come out and say UFOs are real, because that means that the military is not top dog anymore.

I fear that the required UFO report to the public will say something like we are studying the situation and we will let you know our findings in a few years.
There is not - and never has been - any report to the public in play here. The mandate is to provide a report to the Congressional intelligence committee that issued the requirement. Whether that committee elects to release any contents of that (supposedly unclassified) report is a different matter.

There is an argument, though, for a case of "they would say that, wouldn't they".....

Agreed. I'm actually really suspicious of that statement. I've often wondered about Elizondo's motivations but I've always thought of him as more credible than say, Nick Pope. That said I've also been suspicious that he's playing a bit of a bluff and may not be as independent as he now claims to be... it certainly feels like a wilderness of mirrors.

Whether they're concealing UFO's, their own advanced technology, or a mixture of the two I'm not sure, but there's something more to all of this I'm sure.

I could be wrong, but I have read an unclassified report that goes to the Senate Intelligence also must be available to the public.

Back