• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

I could be wrong, but I have read an unclassified report that goes to the Senate Intelligence also must be available to the public.
That's not exactly true. Any unclassified report submitted by DOD may still be subject to restricted distribution / dissemination imposed by the committee itself.

A major news network CBS had two reports about UAPs this Sunday 16 th.

CBS Sunday Morning went for the skeptical approach, which was disappointing.

But CBS program 60 Minute came out swinging with Luis Elizondo, and Chris Melon.

The program produced a new face, Lt.Commander Alex Dietrich who was Dave Fravor back seater as they chased the Nimitz tic-tac.

Alex’s story confirms all that has been said about chasing the UFOs.

Elizondo claims that the Pentagon for years did not want to hear about UFOs but recently this has been changed to wanting service personnel to turn in reports to the Pentagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Mick West's stabilised version. It seems to come down very slowly and steadily, like a distant plane going over the horizon.
Which is probably what it is.

Last edited:
Regarding the recent 60 Minutes show and upcoming govt disclosurere there was nothing new there and I don't believe the govt will admit to anything beyond the fact that civilians and military people have seen ufos/uaps for a long time. That is not new and several people in the 60 minutes episode even mentioned that they could be unknown human technology. Could they be aliens? Sure, anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
CBS Program “ 60 minutes “ produced a few surprises this past Sunday.

Dave Fravor’s back seat pilot was Lt.Com. Alex Dietrich and she backed up all that was going on with the the Nimitz tic-tac

Then Navy pilot Lt. Ryan Graves claimed on jet pilot practice runs there were always UFOs present.

This is unbelievable!

There were always UFOs present !

It has occurred to me if UFOs were always present during training exercises, that the UFO puzzle is a shadow government situation

Even Luis Elizondo claimed he left the government because of unknown people in the Pentagon were down on him because he was investigating UFOs.

Chris Mellon claimed he was amazed that years of UFO reports were destroyed.

Even the Inspector General of the Defense called out the Pentagon for having no interest, or no care for UFO reports.

There is a scary, and dangerous problem at the Pentagon.

Marco Rubio of the Senate Intelligence committee has demanded why UFO reports were not categorized and studied.

Rubio on TV several times has said are we dealing with Russia, or Iran, or China ?

Is the U.S. dangerously behind in technology Rubio wants to know ?

Rubio says I want to do my job and protect the U.S.

Last edited:
Tonight on CNBC with Shepard Smith talking to Chris Mellon former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Intelligence

“ UFOs are the biggest massive intelligence failure ever in the history of our country “ claims Mellon.

Biggest Massive Failure !

It always strikes me that the "russians/chinese" line is just a useful sop to make it acceptable to treat the subject seriously, but that no one using the suggestion has ever believed it for a second.

If Russia were so much more technologically advanced than the US, it doesn't appear to have extended to any other aspect of life, industry or the military. Which would be more than odd. And while China's vast manpower and near total state control/secrecy could allow you to at least imagine they could have secret technology unknown in the west, it surely falls apart as an explanation for ufos and their apparently "impossible" manoeuvrings given that China's growth on the world stage has only taken place in the last 20 years...and objects behaving the way these ones do have been reported just as much in the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s.... Any foreign power with a secret must have developed it a long long time ago and managed to keep it undercover through the rise and fall of entire political systems and both victories and losses in wars. That's surely harder to credit than some non human intelligence of some kind.

A general comment on UFO's: they have been seen for a long time. Apparent sightings go back centuries and longer if one interprets ancient accounts as being what we call modern UFO's. This is not new. And there have been times and places on earth where sightings have increased and then disappeared for years. Dr Vallee in Aanatomy of a Phenomenon detailed these 'flaps' as they are often called now. He even postulated that a 'reinforcement schedule' could exist by some unknown intelligence that is manipulating the UFO events. He called it a Control System Hypothesis. He speculated that it might even try to control (influence) religious, societal, and scientific development. The agenda being to coax mankind into an evolutionary path according to the unknown agenda of the intelligence causing the UFO phenomena to appear.

That's quite a lot to hypothesize and think about. Knowing how vast, complex , and varied the Universe is ,such a thing is possible, but we have nothing to show that this hypothesis is correct. It is interesting that once again there is a 'buzz' in the media and society about UFOS, which we now are calling UAPS. There were some 'flaps' in the 60's and 70's ,,,quieter in the 80's and 90's and now more active in the middle to late 2000's. Is this another attempt at 'reinforcement'?
If 'aliens' have been here since Roswell (or even much longer) one would think they know just about all they need to know about us by now... so why play chicken with military aircfraft and buzz various areas and allow themselves to be easily seen? And then just vanish and fly away? Again this is not really new. Similar 'flaps' have happened many years ago in the past and many were known to the public then. So what is really going on here?

Well, dr wu and gattino,

The people of earth are being conditioned to what ever is coming.

The truth of the matter is that what ever is going on, we can not control and stop this phenomenon.

The people of earth will just have to go along for the ride.

The people of earth will prove to be a bunch of uncooperative gits with a general tendency towards shooting first and asking questions later though.

Well Trevp666,

I agree because the U.S. has turned in the old Wild West because of relaxed gun laws.

For example, there has been 217 shooting deaths since the first of the year in Chicago alone.

There are 400 million guns owned by U.S. citizens.

If E.T. shows up, people will shoot first and ask questions later !

It always strikes me that the "russians/chinese" line is just a useful sop to make it acceptable to treat the subject seriously, but that no one using the suggestion has ever believed it for a second.

If Russia were so much more technologically advanced than the US, it doesn't appear to have extended to any other aspect of life, industry or the military. Which would be more than odd. And while China's vast manpower and near total state control/secrecy could allow you to at least imagine they could have secret technology unknown in the west, it surely falls apart as an explanation for ufos and their apparently "impossible" manoeuvrings given that China's growth on the world stage has only taken place in the last 20 years...and objects behaving the way these ones do have been reported just as much in the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s.... Any foreign power with a secret must have developed it a long long time ago and managed to keep it undercover through the rise and fall of entire political systems and both victories and losses in wars. That's surely harder to credit than some non human intelligence of some kind.
Spot on. Too many sightings over too long a period across too many theatres. Only possibility at the budget levels likely is a deep black project within the US but given technology demonstrated even that stretches the imagination.

A general comment on UFO's: they have been seen for a long time. Apparent sightings go back centuries and longer if one interprets ancient accounts as being what we call modern UFO's. This is not new. And there have been times and places on earth where sightings have increased and then disappeared for years. Dr Vallee in Aanatomy of a Phenomenon detailed these 'flaps' as they are often called now. He even postulated that a 'reinforcement schedule' could exist by some unknown intelligence that is manipulating the UFO events. He called it a Control System Hypothesis. He speculated that it might even try to control (influence) religious, societal, and scientific development. The agenda being to coax mankind into an evolutionary path according to the unknown agenda of the intelligence causing the UFO phenomena to appear.

That's quite a lot to hypothesize and think about. Knowing how vast, complex , and varied the Universe is ,such a thing is possible, but we have nothing to show that this hypothesis is correct. It is interesting that once again there is a 'buzz' in the media and society about UFOS, which we now are calling UAPS. There were some 'flaps' in the 60's and 70's ,,,quieter in the 80's and 90's and now more active in the middle to late 2000's. Is this another attempt at 'reinforcement'?
If 'aliens' have been here since Roswell (or even much longer) one would think they know just about all they need to know about us by now... so why play chicken with military aircfraft and buzz various areas and allow themselves to be easily seen? And then just vanish and fly away? Again this is not really new. Similar 'flaps' have happened many years ago in the past and many were known to the public then. So what is really going on here?
Which ever way you look at this, and after 50 years I think I’ve read just about every angle, it makes no sense. For crying out loud if from another plant just stop and say hello already !

Well Trevp666,

I agree because the U.S. has turned in the old Wild West because of relaxed gun laws.

For example, there has been 217 shooting deaths since the first of the year in Chicago alone.

There are 400 million guns owned by U.S. citizens.

If E.T. shows up, people will shoot first and ask questions later !
That’s a fair point …. Like visitors to the zoo not jumping into the bear pit. Fun to watch but if you know they’ll eat you why bother getting any closer.

Yesterday”s The Sun Online has an article from Nick Pope.

Nick Pope claims there are “ powerful unseen forces“ that has caused the Pentagon to do a U-Turn on releasing UFO tapes to the public.

Nick claims these UNSEEN FORCES are above his knowledge of defense intelligence.

This puzzle piece fits in with rest of the current conversions from U.S. naval officers and the inspector general.

UNSEEN FORCES

Yesterday”s The Sun Online has an article from Nick Pope.

Nick Pope claims there are “ powerful unseen forces“ that has caused the Pentagon to do a U-Turn on releasing UFO

tapes to the public.

Nick claims these UNSEEN FORCES are above his knowledge of defense intelligence.

This puzzle piece fits in with rest of the current conversions from U.S. naval officers and the inspector general.

UNSEEN FORCES
Something about Mr Pope that always leaves me feeling underwhelmed. He seems to overuse the ‘can’t say official secrets’ line a bit too often. Leaves me thinking he’s winging it a bit at times, whilst making a reasonable living no doubt. Really hope I’m wrong as we truly need people with connections to create transparency.

True, Nick probably has made some money from the UFO game like TV interviews.

I’ve no problem with people earning as loving from dedicating their time but I find him too ‘political’, he tends to sit on the fence as though that’s a position of strength. In my experience people do this because they just don’t know something that they’re trying to convince they do.

Which ever way you look at this, and after 50 years I think I’ve read just about every angle, it makes no sense. For crying out loud if from another plant just stop and say hello already !
Yes....traveling through space, light years at least or interdimensionally, can't be an easy task. One would think that any self respecting species would stop and say hello. Life might be out there but I'm betting it's not all that common regarding sentient species. The fact 'they' haven't greeted us openly as a race leaves me wondering what their agenda could be or if it's even sentient biological beings at all. Perhaps it's something even stranger or proxy drones by a species that is so far away they explore by using AI type ships. It's possible their AI have been monitoring us for centuries and they haven't gotten here yet in person. ;)

Or a a deep black project by my local council judging by the amount they charge me in council tax

Perhaps they're aiming to improve the efficiency of your weekly bin collection, whilst offering a prostate examination service on the side. :D

What Nick Pope knows could fit on the back of a fag packet. :nods:

There is a plausible counter argument against the new UFO sightings being real.

But to do make Elizondo the credible face of the UFO story, as many in the media have, you have to ignore his deep and open embrace of UFO conspiracy nuts across the spectrum, starting with Tom DeLonge in 2017.
6/

The latest and most egregious example of Elizondo's cozying up to conspiracy lunatics is his upcoming May 20 appearance with longtime conspiracist Richard Longe

Back